bt it was nyc
azy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz add me to ur pm list
ksgmyluvmylyfff thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜•I AM REALLY VERY VERY SORRY FRNDS BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO GIVE UPDATES TO U ALL AS MY EXAMS ARE COMING BACK TO BACK NOT EVEN HAVE TIME TO RELAX A BIT N YAA I AM ALSO GIVING DANCE EXAM SO THAT IS ALSO AHEAD AONT I WILL UPDATE IT BUT IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME MAYBE A WEEK OR SO HOPE U ALL WILL UNDERSTAND N YA REALLY VERY VERY VERYSORRY

LOVE,
PARAGI
SORRY ONCE AGAINπŸ˜• πŸ˜­ 
ritu19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hiiiiiii
loved your updates
do pm me with your next update.

nacima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

i just read your ff i really enjoyed it a lot !!!!!!

plz do continue on it!!!

and do add me to pm list, love u 😊

I KNOW FRNDS I AM REALLY LAE BUT WAS REALLY BUSY SORRY PLZZZZ πŸ˜”
                       PART:3
RECAP:haldi at both the places armaan's nd riddhima's

Mallik residence

all are getting ready for the baarat to proceed towards riddhima's house n there is all hustle n bustle in the house all r busy in some or the other work while our dulha is ready wearing his sherwani (looking really handsome haayyeee β˜ΊοΈ)

here is what he wearing:

standing in fromt of the mirror he was checking out himself n thinking whether riddhima would like it or not as the thought of riddhima came in his mind an unknown dreamy smile appeared on his face n he said"riddhima main aa raha hoon apni dulhaniya ko lene"and went downstairs.

when he went downstairs rahul saw him n said,"aaiye dulhe miyaan aaiye" to which armaan surprisingly said,"pata hai rahul tu na roz mujhse aise baat kar u know accha lagta hai"

"armaan aise baat roz roz to nahi kar sakta kyunki tu roz roz toh suli par nahi chadhta"

"ohhh well ya yeh kaho ki isse pasand karke riddhima suli par chadh rahi hai bechari",abhimanyu appeared from somewhere n said with a cheeky smile on his face."haan abhi tumhe to zyada pata hoga experienced jo ho"πŸ˜†

"what do u mean nikki mujhe pasand karke regret kar rahi hai?"😑

"ab vo toh tumhe hi pata hoga na anyways guys mom kahan hai?"

rahul said,"haan aunty tujhe hi doondh rahi thi ruk main bulakar lata hoon"

saying so he went nd then all the rituals before the taking off of the baarat was done n Mr. nd Mrs. Mallik just stood there admiring their son n blessing his life.

Gupta Residence

"arre aap vo flowers theek kariye baarat abhi aati hi hoge baarat aane ke baad karenge kya yeh sab chaliye jaldi kariye",shashank was shouting at one of the servants."shashank shant ho jaiye arre ho jayega sab kuch tension mat lijiye",padma told him seeing how excited he was.

"tum jaanti ho na padma ki main apnni beti ki shaadi mein koi kami nahi rakhna chahta isliye yeh sab kar raha hoon ",
he said."jaanti hoon par shashank sab ho jayega aap baithiye main maa ko dekhkar aati hoon shayad unhe meri help chahiye",she went from there.

there in riddhima's room all girls were helping her to get ready n teasing her making her tomato red.she was almost ready just the final touch was remaining n they decided to do it later so all of them were chatting n teasing ridhima.

riddhima was wearing this:

muskaan was continuously teasing her,"vaise anjie mujhe lagta hai ki humne hamara blusher waste kar diya",to which anjali looked at her with qusetioning eyes."arre haan muskaan riddhima apne aap hi itna blush kar rahi hai ki usse hi uske gaal laal ho rahe hai sahi kaha na maine?",nikki said n a really teasing tone.nd riddhima blushed again.

"hey meri behen ko itna tang mat karo vasie bhi aaj ke baad main is room mein akeli ho jaungi i will miss u riddzi πŸ˜­πŸ˜­",got up to hug her riddhima also has some tears in her eyes now."di aap plzz rona nahi aap roengi na to main shaadi nahi karungi",tried to cheer up her."arre nah nah riddzi aisa anarth mat karna varna vi hero n ahum sab ko kacha chaba jayega", muskaan joked with her typical trademark laughter.n all satarted smiling at her stupid joke.

riddhima nd anjali parted riddhima wiped off the tears on anjali's cheek cupped her face n said,"di will u promise me one thing?","bol na ridzi" "aap is room mein plzz koi changes mat karna i want our room to be like this forever taaki jab bhi main yahan aau i can cherish those sweet memories we have spent together hmm/??"

"awww ridhima i love u n will really miss u" anjali said n wiping riddhima's tears."i will miss u all too",riddhima replied back nd turned to see that nikki n muskaan were watching them melodramatically.

"ab tum dono ko kya hua??",riddhima questioned "humein to hug bhi nahi kar raha", muskaan said. "kisiko pata bhi nahi hai ki hum yaha hai",nikki said. "tum dono bhi na yahan aao", riddhima called then n all got into a group hug.

PRECAP:THE WEDDING

i am really sorry for late updates but couldn't help jope its okay with u all n plzz do comment i know i was going to write the wedding part but sorry really i will pakka give next time so byee frndsss cyaaa, love u all

nd those who wnat me to add them in my pm list the plzz add me as ur buddyπŸ˜‰

love, 
paragi

THANXXX πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š
nacima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

wow!!!!

i can't wait for the wedding and the suhaag raat!!!
hope there's gonna be a suhaag raatπŸ˜†
plz don't keep us waitting a long time πŸ˜‰
love u