sam111222

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Parm: ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Well it is going very interesting
Poor Arjun! ROFL

Well done ParmClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DUGGUlicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: I hate love storys.. UPD50 (Page 6)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP, YRKKH BC Winner

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Finally,, Finallu Finally....

Luk who's here Pam..

ur dhokebaazOuch, dagabaaz...Confused. long lost freind from KMh forum... ROFL**

wel. m xtremely sowie for sch a late entryy

bt swear, i ws jzz ^&^& with my internet connction thnn i jz literaly 4gt to pop in here.. tday smhw... m here....

bt trust me, ths one roxxx... luv the new style u xperimntin..

"i Hate lOve Story" was a disaster n ths one's a Monsoon... lolz..

n i love rainssssssssssssssEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

n soo ur FF.. loveee loveeee loveeeeeee ittttttttttttClapClap
do PM meee when u updateeeeeeeeeee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DUGGUlicious_Divya_

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL  awesome part Parm .  Ha ha haaa Arohi got her revenge.   poor Arjun.  hmm I wonder what him and Nikhil are cooking.  and he thinks she is pretty , ofcourse Arjun she is.   So all this keep her in his sight cooool, me loving it. 

Parm sorry for the late reply have been busy, thanks for the PM.

will wait for next update.

DUGGUlicious

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

ReservedLOLLOLLOL....i need to stop laughing or i wnt be able to comment
will cum bac soonROFL 

EditiedLOLLOL had so many glasses of water to stop my self from going ROFLin' madLOLLOL
omg parmROFLROFLROFL seriously the funniest thing i have ever read in my life it's a joke made longerROFL..this chatper was just hilarous..the title suits it the mostLOLLOL and lovely banner..Big smile and sp sweet of chips to correct ur grammerEmbarrassed she is sweetEmbarrassed
and can't wait 4 ur 2 new FF's and will miss yeh raste hai pyar ke after 2-3 updatesCryCryCryCry
poor arjun...he had to go thorugh pain because of arohiLOLLOL she has a gud sense of humour...reminds me of kmh wen arjun chucked cake on her faceROFLROFL isika badla le rahe thi wohLOLLOL and all those dictations arjun made her write down...her fingers must have gone soarROFLROFL well done arohiClap...ek saal ka badla ek din main leliya...kya baat haiROFLROFLROFLLOL and 2nd chapter main suspenseShockedLOL wonder what arjun and nikhil are up toLOL gosh these both really hate each otherLOL and aww wen arjun sed arohi was looking pretty to so called nikhil/arohi..i thought arohi wud smile..but instead she got annoyed and angry...LOL haha they both r funnyROFL even natz and purvi didn't support arohiLOL bechariEmbarrassedTongue
can't wait to see arjun's reaction wen he finds out arohi was massagin' himROFL
anyways update soon...if so tomorrowROFL...by that time i wud have had lots of glasses of waterROFLROFL

"Ah, itching? Oh poor boss! I grabbed the heated stones carefully and placed them all on his back. How would you like some healthy and pure heat? With that, I ran out of the room like a rocket. Once in the hallway, I heard Arjun yelp in pain."

omg parmROFLROFL poor arjun..his back will get burnt....ahah i can hear arjun scream rite now...it's ringing like a bell in my earsROFLROFL...oh gosh! i didn't kno u can write funny things too parm..u r so multi-talentedEmbarrassed

hey Pyari AnjaliHugHugHug
I'm at work..but I'm on boring mood so replying to your comments...ROFLROFLROFLROFL
thanks for comments...yes, dekha kitna romantic hawt updates haiLOLLOLLOL

yes chipsie its a darlingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....Pss...the story is narrated by Arohi POV and maybe Arjun knew that arohi were massaging himWinkLOL...kisko pata mere dimaag mein kya chal raha haiROFLROFL

thanks a lot Jaanu

Anjalii...xXx

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedhad 2 rush den so the last post is incompleteWinkTongue

btw... Ouch"ye raaste hain pyar ke" ends soonCry...me really feelin very bad...had developed attachment wit itEmbarrassed..do update soon..wil b waitin for both the ff updates..Embarrassed...but dis one is an addictionROFLROFL i want it at the earliestROFLROFL..i dun wish the other ff ends soon...so i hav no prob wit that updateEmbarrassed but want dis one asap..i cant wait for the nxt chapROFLROFLall dis while Arjun used2 jus pretend 2 b angry wit Arohi..he used2 hav fun teasin her behind hr bacROFLROFL..afta dis he wil get really mad at her...ROFLi pity Arohi..wonder wat wil happen of her...

n Yes!! me in no urgency for thei luv scenesROFL...me havin loads of fun coz of the current plot..ROFL...n i see romance thru the funny Arohi n extremely devilish ArjunROFL...sorry me jokin but i find Arjun sexy yaROFL...m lovin it..

do update asap..Tongue
ROFL
Ohh...double commentLOL

For Yeh raaste pyar hai..I have KS entry, MU ecc..but due to personal reason I have to conclude it.
but do not worry, u're having fun with this oneLOLLOLLOL.

okay, no lovely dovely scene. yes, Arjun is sexyEmbarrassed
will update soonBig smile

shibz

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

Lol shibzLOLLOLLOL ur so funny..but i couldn't agree wid u more ROFLROFL punji is really hot and sexyBlushingDay Dreaming
this is the new arjuhi romance i have seen...i mean read...gosh this seems so realLOLLOL...I wud laugh my head of if this came in kmh2ShockedROFL...Parm will be so so proud of ekta 4 using her idea and gettin' inspired by it...couldn't resist it and used it in kmh2 between arjuhiROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
btw parm..i have editied my post...if u havn't read it yetTongue

ROFLROFLROFLPunji has Hrithik's sex appealEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedROFL

ohh I'll be very happy if Ekta mam use my idea n i'll feel so proud

Anjalii...xXx

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divi4u

Hey ParmHug

hw r u buddy.....hwz ur work {mean ur new job)Big smileBig smile

well once agn i can juz say wwwwwooowwwwwwwClapClapClapClap

4 u StarStarStarStarStar

such a wonderful part yaar.......m really in love wid Arjuhi all over agnDay Dreaming

wonderful bannerClapClap........Shikha is such a sweetherat yaarStar

plz cont soonThumbs Up........coz m eagerly w8ing 4 d next partWinkWinkWink

thnx 4 PMHug

Hey DiviHugHug
job is going cool, on 6th I'll finish to workSmile
thanks a lot for the words..means  alot for meEmbarrassed
your welcome for the PM...will update soon

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam111222