FF: I hate love storys.. UPD50 - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Finally,, Finallu Finally....

Luk who's here Pam..

ur dhokebaaz, dagabaaz...😕. long lost freind from KMh forum... ROFL**

wel. m xtremely sowie for sch a late entryy

bt swear, i ws jzz ^&^& with my internet connction thnn i jz literaly 4gt to pop in here.. tday smhw... m here....

bt trust me, ths one roxxx... luv the new style u xperimntin..

"i Hate lOve Story" was a disaster n ths one's a Monsoon... lolz..

n i love rainssssssssssssss😳😳😳

n soo ur FF.. loveee loveeee loveeeeeee itttttttttttt👏👏
do PM meee when u updateeeeeeeeeee
🤣🤣🤣  awesome part Parm .  Ha ha haaa Arohi got her revenge.   poor Arjun.  hmm I wonder what him and Nikhil are cooking.  and he thinks she is pretty , ofcourse Arjun she is.   So all this keep her in his sight cooool, me loving it. 

Parm sorry for the late reply have been busy, thanks for the PM.

will wait for next update.
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

Reserved😆😆😆....i need to stop laughing or i wnt be able to comment
will cum bac soon🤣 

Editied😆😆 had so many glasses of water to stop my self from going ROFLin' mad😆😆
omg parm🤣🤣🤣 seriously the funniest thing i have ever read in my life it's a joke made longer🤣..this chatper was just hilarous..the title suits it the most😆😆 and lovely banner..😃 and sp sweet of chips to correct ur grammer😳 she is sweet😳
and can't wait 4 ur 2 new FF's and will miss yeh raste hai pyar ke after 2-3 updates😭😭😭😭
poor arjun...he had to go thorugh pain because of arohi😆😆 she has a gud sense of humour...reminds me of kmh wen arjun chucked cake on her face🤣🤣 isika badla le rahe thi woh😆😆 and all those dictations arjun made her write down...her fingers must have gone soar🤣🤣 well done arohi👏...ek saal ka badla ek din main leliya...kya baat hai🤣🤣🤣😆 and 2nd chapter main suspense😲😆 wonder what arjun and nikhil are up to😆 gosh these both really hate each other😆 and aww wen arjun sed arohi was looking pretty to so called nikhil/arohi..i thought arohi wud smile..but instead she got annoyed and angry...😆 haha they both r funny🤣 even natz and purvi didn't support arohi😆 bechari😳😛
can't wait to see arjun's reaction wen he finds out arohi was massagin' him🤣
anyways update soon...if so tomorrow🤣...by that time i wud have had lots of glasses of water🤣🤣

"Ah, itching? Oh poor boss! I grabbed the heated stones carefully and placed them all on his back. How would you like some healthy and pure heat? With that, I ran out of the room like a rocket. Once in the hallway, I heard Arjun yelp in pain."

omg parm🤣🤣 poor arjun..his back will get burnt....ahah i can hear arjun scream rite now...it's ringing like a bell in my ears🤣🤣...oh gosh! i didn't kno u can write funny things too parm..u r so multi-talented😳

hey Pyari Anjali🤗🤗🤗
I'm at work..but I'm on boring mood so replying to your comments...🤣🤣🤣🤣
thanks for comments...yes, dekha kitna romantic hawt updates hai😆😆😆

yes chipsie its a darling😳😳.....Pss...the story is narrated by Arohi POV and maybe Arjun knew that arohi were massaging him😉😆...kisko pata mere dimaag mein kya chal raha hai🤣🤣

thanks a lot Jaanu
Originally posted by shibz

😳😳had 2 rush den so the last post is incomplete😉😛

btw... "ye raaste hain pyar ke" ends soon😭...me really feelin very bad...had developed attachment wit it😳..do update soon..wil b waitin for both the ff updates..😳...but dis one is an addiction🤣🤣 i want it at the earliest🤣🤣..i dun wish the other ff ends soon...so i hav no prob wit that update😳 but want dis one asap..i cant wait for the nxt chap🤣🤣all dis while Arjun used2 jus pretend 2 b angry wit Arohi..he used2 hav fun teasin her behind hr bac🤣🤣..afta dis he wil get really mad at her...🤣i pity Arohi..wonder wat wil happen of her...

n Yes!! me in no urgency for thei luv scenes🤣...me havin loads of fun coz of the current plot..🤣...n i see romance thru the funny Arohi n extremely devilish Arjun🤣...sorry me jokin but i find Arjun sexy ya🤣...m lovin it..

do update asap..😛
🤣
Ohh...double comment😆

For Yeh raaste pyar hai..I have KS entry, MU ecc..but due to personal reason I have to conclude it.
but do not worry, u're having fun with this one😆😆😆.

okay, no lovely dovely scene. yes, Arjun is sexyEmbarrassed
will update soon😃
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

Lol shibz😆😆😆 ur so funny..but i couldn't agree wid u more 🤣🤣 punji is really hot and sexy☺️😍
this is the new arjuhi romance i have seen...i mean read...gosh this seems so real😆😆...I wud laugh my head of if this came in kmh2😲🤣...Parm will be so so proud of ekta 4 using her idea and gettin' inspired by it...couldn't resist it and used it in kmh2 between arjuhi🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
btw parm..i have editied my post...if u havn't read it yet😛

🤣🤣🤣Punji has Hrithik's sex appeal😳😳😳🤣

ohh I'll be very happy if Ekta mam use my idea n i'll feel so proud

Originally posted by divi4u

Hey Parm🤗

hw r u buddy.....hwz ur work {mean ur new job)😃😃

well once agn i can juz say wwwwwooowwwwwww👏👏👏👏

4 u ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

such a wonderful part yaar.......m really in love wid Arjuhi all over agn😍

wonderful banner👏👏........Shikha is such a sweetherat yaar⭐️

plz cont soon👍🏼........coz m eagerly w8ing 4 d next part😉😉😉

thnx 4 PM🤗

Hey Divi🤗🤗
job is going cool, on 6th I'll finish to work😊
thanks a lot for the words..means  alot for me😳
your welcome for the PM...will update soon
Originally posted by sam111222

Parm: 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well it is going very interesting
Poor Arjun! 🤣

Well done Parm👏👏👏

hey Twilight Fida
thanks for liking it😆
Don't feel bad for Punji
cool one..sorry been busy..but enjoyed the upadte..looking forward to next one now..
hey Parm!! Awsum FF and u really made me ☺️☺️ and 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 along wid 🤗🤗!  wow i can imagine hw evil arohi is!!😆😆 more evil thn Paddy!!😆😆 no hurry 4 the romance scenes at all!!tis plot is way 2 gud!!! enjoying it a lot!! I hd a slight doubt tat Arjun was gonna say sumthng gud bout arohi 2 nikhil. and guess wat? my prediction was so tru!! 

Emarald eyes! woooooooooooooooooowwwww....😍😍😍. u made me day-dream nw!!! jus like hrithik! hot and more hot! nthn else!! tis FF is way gud!! hw i wish arjun wuld turn and see tat arohi was the 1 whu was massagin him!! superb dude! simply superb!🤗🤗👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

hey chipsie! sweet name and ure doin a fabulous job! its reely nice of u 2 do tis u no! 🤗🤗u and parm rok!!   

oh my! what a surprise Parm! does Punji like Arohi already?😲 that wud be great😃

like last time, cudnt stop laughing. the first line about revenge is so intelligently woven. at first, felt bad for Arohi but i m very angry with her. How cud she cause pain to Arjun😡 i know its revenge but still cant see Punji suffering😳 m waiting eagerly to see how Arohi falls for him and also perhaps if Arohi makes up for messing with Punji toda- give the medicine to the wound herslf😳. what wud Arjun's reaction wud be if he came to know it was Arohi, wud be soo lovely to see😃 can hardly wait. aww he'll feel so embarrassed and pinkpink😆

and also i always love the extraordinary reactions that Arjun or just the mention of his name creates, especially from ladies and here too loved all the three girls' reactions😃, that's the Punji effect i guess😳
thanks for another great update Parm🤗waiting for more doses of romance, emotions and laughter. and how i wish i cud see all these scenes enacted by our KaranKritika on screen😭 i know it will come true one way or the other, and we'll get to see many amusing things on KMH2.

thats soo sweet of Chip and i too loved the banner. until the next update, take care buddy😳