Kitani Mohabbat Hai

FF: I hate love storys.. UPD50 (Page 44)

Post Reply New Post

Page 44 of 53

Fantasy-Kmh

Fantasy-Kmh

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Lovelyyyyyyyyy update!!!!!!!! Big smileBig smile So beautiful and blissful... Good work.. Unforgettable part..  WinkBig smile Waiting for your next update!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DUGGUlicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: I hate love storys.. UPD50 (Page 44)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItalianPrincess

Originally posted by shibz

Dancing .. Dancing .. Dancing ..  Dancing .. Dancing .. Dancing ..  Dancing .. Dancing .. Dancing ..  Dancing .. Dancing .. Dancing ..  Dancing ..

wil edit after u edit the last spotTongue only den...u wil kno y i m dancinLOLLOL

hey Nami dear,
edited the whole spot...comments now..LOL
love you
hey dea...editedBig smile

btw..i soo wished this thread completed 150 pages wen IHLS endedDisapprove

wen can we hope for the nxt update?
also u need 2 tell us how AP was der in the massage center givin a massage 2 Arohi?Tongue forgotten?

take care Parm...
luv ya..

DUGGUlicious

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
omg Parm...Shocked...what a update...ClapClapClapClapClapClapEmbarrassedStarStar this one was truely amazing......Day Dreaming...romantic.....Embarrassed....took my breath away...Heart

omg this KS...AngryAngryAngry.....how rude...Angry...even arohi dnt like him...haha shame on him...LOLLOL
and what...ShockedAngry he held arohi's wrist...uff this guy is shamless..AngryLOLLOL why does he care if aorhi is wid arjun.....what's it to him...AngryLOLLOL
"I told you Arohi...stay away from him" while tighten the grip around my wrist. "He is not the right guy for you."
ahhhh....he is soo horrible...hurting arohi..poor her..must b hurting..Cry hope arjun cums and saves her..EmbarrassedStar

"Because you're the right one!?!" I said angrily." Who are you to tell me this?"

I look around me. It was Arjun. Karan left my hand and I took a step back while smoothing the wrist. Arjun approached us. He stopped in the middle of me and Karan.

go arohi go...DancingClapClapClap
wahoo...our punjii came and saved arohi...ClapDancingDancing muahh!! lovee u...Heart and of course credit goes to the intellegent writer...StarStar aww hw sweet of him to ask arohi is she is okay...he is such a sweetheart!!...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Heart
hmm..wonder what their past is...what happened that they hare each other so much...Ermm Parm,...u really gud at keepin suspenses...Clap...and make us even eager 2 kno in the next update...LOLLOLLOL
I grabbed Arjun's arm....uff arohi...thats so intense...i can jus imagine...Day Dreaming
aww arohi went all pink..wen she realised he was holding arjun's hand...if that was me..i wud totally faint.....BlushingDay Dreaming...bt hu cud blame arohi...arjun is sooo hot.....Embarrassed....that u can hold his hand forever...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
arjun is such a hero...Star thanx so much Parm for givin us amazing arjuhi characters in this FF...EmbarrassedClapClapClap

and Parm...awesomee radio songs...gave me goosepumps....Day DreamingBlushing...the atmosphere must have been so intense in that car...both of dem wud have to have controlled their emotions...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHeart i can jus feel it...uff Parm..u cum up wid soo much romantic and passionate ideas...it leaves me speechless...LOLHug great selection..so apt for the situation...Clap

awww punjii...soo sweet...muahhh!!! Heart sayin sorry 2 arohi....awww...StarStar

He smiled showing his white teeth. That image made my heart miss a beat. Why damn has he to be so handsome? i think no one has the answer to that arohi...he jus it so handsome...dashin...hot....sexy..our arrogant...sadu punjii..the romantic and passionate lover....angry young man...and of course his priceless expressions.......Day Dreaming.....steal everyone's hearts HeartBlushingBlushingBlushing

"Earth calling Arohi.." he said smiling. aww...LOL he's so innocent..i feel like cryin...CryEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHeart

i wish i was in that villa u desrcibed....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
and yess.....DancingDancingDancingDancing im over the moon that MR G and our AP....haiii....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Parm...ur the best...StarStar the online convo was jus amazing...Clap and arohi's heart jus cudn't stop beating fast...LOLTongueEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

What's in a name? That which we call a rose .

By any other name would smell as sweet.....romeo and juliet...uff our punjiii...aka mr G is soo romantic...and poetic...StarBlushing

ahaha in kmh arjun had to hide from HP..kailicharan and gossip aunty...ROFL and nw in this one arohi has to hide from natz...LOLLOLLOL
awww parm...what a short and sweet childhood memoryStar.....Embarrassed.....really..it's sooo
cutee.......Embarrassed....bt why did arohi want 2 4get everything....what happened?...Ermm
and awww arohi resting her head of arjun's shoulder....why is arjun soo romantic..and sweet....Day DreamingDay Dreaming if only sumthin like this cud happen in kmh2 as well...that wud b bliss...Heart
hehehe i knew it was arjun that mr guzaarish cud the arohi rote those 4 letters ajun got a bip on his fone...LOLTongue that was so predictable...WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and they r goin 2 dine together....that wud b soo intense...BlushingDay Dreaming...Parm hugs to you...brill update...really intense..made my heart beat fast too...HugHugHugHug
                         -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey peopleBig smile
toh phir kaisa laga yeh update..mast na? at least I hope soEmbarrassedLOL yupp Parm...loved it..adored it...EmbarrassedHeart
So

1. Karan again between Arjun and Arohi but don't worry...in the end it will ARJUHI 4EVAWink..the reason of why Karan hate Arjun will be unfold next timeLOL yupp...no one can seperate arjuhi..they r made 4 each other...Heart

2. the song selection has been tough...the 1st song is about Arohi's feeling..she feels strange when she's close to Arjun[the answer is in her childhood that she forgot]
the 2nd song regards Arjun who is in love with Arohi...she has changed his life [how? next updateBig smile] uff..everythin in next update...LOLTongue and yes parm..the song selection was breathtakin...amazing...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

3. Entry of DK punj...between dad n son there is some MU that will be resolved in...LOLnot saying howLOL...DK is also the Bade Papa..many will wonder..and Hari Prasad ka kya hua?Shocked...well girls, twist in the story kyaShockedAngryLOL kitne twists..Parm..LOL bt im jus lovin it...TongueEmbarrassed

4. Arohi isn't realising what is feeling and she is escaping from this sentiment as she is afraid. this is all I can say for now...I promise, you'll understand her behaviourEmbarrassed okaiee...waiting...Big smile

5. how do you find the childhood memory? I found it very cuteEmbarrassed more than cute...adorbale...EmbarrassedHeart

6. Guzaarish is Arjun...writer listen your prayerLOLLOL*hip hurray for me* yupp...ClapClap... i figured it out too...WinkEmbarrassed

7. Be ready for the last update...emotional attachar is ready..you'll laugh, cry[hope not, but if you're senti mabye],dream, you'll fall in love, hate someone ecc...LOL yupp..im senti person..so will deff cry...

till then
TAKE CARE AND LOVE YOU ALL Loveee u too Parm...EmbarrassedHug

edit2: Ops, forgot to add the promo
if I don't change the plot:

Your happiness that you accept or not, is Arjun, but you'll never admit it, you will never admit that your happiness is named Arjun Punj and you know why? Because you prefer to lie to yourself because the truth hurts bitterly. Arohi, listen, open your eyes and live your life as you deserve. The time of suffering is over, now there are you and Arjun.

Guess who is saying this. You will receive the privilege to read the chapter before other my Crazy FellowWink 1...2...3 start guessing. Only 1 name.Embarrassed..hehe i kno hu it is...bt if i had 2 guess...den natz...Tongue
btw...lovely promo...Star

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 31 October 2010 at 10:08am

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

reserved ParmBig smile
u will get the comments previous update in a bitTongue
u best reply to that tooLOLWink
and so sorry 4 the comments being lateEmbarrassed...been busy wid school and hwkCry

Edited...i'm really lateOuch
wahooo Arjun's POV....nw we get 2 kno what runnin in his mindEmbarrassedLOL
aww arjun's dad wanted arohi 2 work in his office...bt arjun didn't like it...jus like kmh..bt parm u make is so unqiue in ur own wayClapStar

I lazily combed my hand through my hair.
uff...hw sweetEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL
oooo arjun knew that arohi is a physiotherapistEvil Smile he he the massaging scene was soo funnyLOLLOL cudn't stopROFL really parm...hw did u rite that so well...widout luahging urselfShockedLOLLOLLOL
I had never seen a girl like Arohi Sharma. Wearing a pink Indian suit, she sat less than a meter from me. There was something about her that made her different from other girls and her eyes were charismatic, almost unusually so
uff...awww arjun...already feeling things 4 herEmbarrassed
Parm....why didn't u rite abt the massaging scene....i wanted to kno hw arjun was feeling wn he knew it was arohi hu was massaging him...uff..that wud have got me goosepumpsBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
and the bet,...finally revealed...LOLLOL i doubt arohi wud leave the job...thats why arjun was doing all of this...jus to make he leaveLOLWink

and awwww wen arjun kissed arohi...uff ParmDay Dreaming...shows hw much he loves arohi...bt why dnt he believ itOuch

this Karan singhAngryAngryAngry cnt believ he sed he wants arohiShockedShocked shamlessAngryLOL what rite does he have 2 say that arohi dnt like ppl like arjun..and for him 2 stay away from herAngry Parmmmm....plz no love triangle...dnt like dis KSCry
Suddenly, I snapped. I punched him on the face. He moaned in pain. I took him by the collar.
wahooooClapClap way 2 go arjun....fight 4 ur arohiEmbarrassed ahah shame on KSLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLAngry
"Karan, I see you haven't changed at all. Can the leopard change its spots? I'm not warning you...I'm threatening you. You stay away from her otherwise you'll suffer. Arohi is NOT yours."
yupp thats so trueeClapStar uff arjun...u make me fall in love wid u more each tymEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I wasn't aware that Arohi was screaming at me. Suddenly I pulled her against me, looked into her eyes and kissed her. It seems absurd, but I liked the feel of her lips on mine, it was great. I had never felt it before. For a moment I felt as if I were in heaven.
Parmmmm!!! awwww thats sooo sweet and romantic...love the intensity of arjun..his passion and love 4 arohi is just...sooDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming haila...if that happened in kmh2...i wud be in heaven 4everEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBlushing

and aww he felt bad that arohi slapped him...it's cuz he's in loveeeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
once agen Parm.....fab updatee.....ur updates r always a pleasure to read and luk 4ward tooStarClap loveee uHug
     ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here the much awaited Arjun POVBig smileHope you enjoyed it. I did indeed ParmStarBig smile

I was late with updates because Microsoft office made me lost all the long part that I written beforeOuch. aw dnt worry...it happensBig smileTongue

Ehm...

1. Nandini is Arohi's momSmile ohh okaiee..Wink

2. Punjs and Sharmas knew each other...also Arjun and Arohi has spent some years of thier childhood together but they forgot everything. Will unfold in the next updatesLOL kyaShocked wah! Parm...what lovely ideas u have cookin up in ur mindLOLLOLStar aww arjuhi's childhood...hw sweetEmbarrassed

3. Karan and Arjun knew each otherShocked...HailaLOL..I told naErmm...Karan has a pastWink
Who is dancing as Arjun gave a punch to Karan? See many girls omgShocked wonder what that is...bt KS is never guna get arohi...4 sure

4.Soo Arjun is in LOVE with Arohi but he is not admitting it. Heart vs mindTongue i hope his heart wins...Embarrassed

5. Even Arjun is not in good terms with DadConfusedWill unfold in next updatesLOL hmm..wonder whyLOL

NOTES:
1. From 14th starting school, I don't know when I'll update. Anyways within in this month, I'll finish this FF...I promise I'll not end it brutallyLOL...Hrithik ki kasamStar. okaie Parm...we trust u...alwaysLOLWink

2. From this updates, I'll PM you with this account: "DugguEdwardKMH"...add me in your buddy listTongue

hey pyari AnjaliHugHugHug
thanks a lot for liking it...means a ton for me
you can't believe...read n enjoyed a lot.
how i write funny things...LOLjust imagine..me too laugh while writing n mom&bro looks at me like yeh pagal ho gayi haiLOL

Anjalii...xXx

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Dancing .. Dancing .. Dancing ..  Dancing .. Dancing .. Dancing ..  Dancing .. Dancing .. Dancing ..  Dancing .. Dancing .. Dancing ..  Dancing ..

ohk!! i knew it was easy 2 guess y i'm soo happy n dancin...Tongue well actually der r 2 reasons...
1st: coz i was the 1st one 2 read....DancingLOL
2nd: the most important reason...coz Mr. AP is the Mr. G.
Dancing  Thanq writer for listenin 2 my prayer..LOL HAPPY TO KNOW THAT YOU'RE HAPPY

i knew Karan wud spot Arjuhi there..
Dancinggud for him..i was hopin he sees Arohi wit APTongue U EXPECTED KARAN ENTRYOuchI'M PREDICTABLELOL

Arohi grabs AP's arms....Day Dreaming
the radio idea was great Parm...specially the second song made me laugh out loudLOLLOL gosh!! it was Arjun's state of mind...!!!LOLLOL
ha ha naughty n smarty Arjun is tellin her wat to say in return 2 his sorryLOLLOL
aww..."earth calling Arohi..."ClapClap(Arjun...i love u soo much...BlushingBlushing) He is soo thotful...the answers he gave...Hez my star..
credit goes 2 the writer...StarStar THANKS THANKS FOR LIKING THIS SCENE..ME ALSO FOUND CUTE N FUNNYEmbarrassedLOL

awe..i thot Arohi would go inside...but wow!! amazin...she is an intelligent girl n AP dint force!!?
ShockedEmbarrassed he is soo sweet...a gentleman..i wud love 2 see Arohi enter his house in the nxt updateTongue hope she does..Embarrassed AROHI KNEW HER LIMITS..AND *COUGH*
WRITING ABOUT AROHI ENTRY IN HIS HOUSELOLU'LL REMAIN ShockedLOL

"A woman forgives but never forgets"LOL smart Arohi...Big smile

comin 2 Guzaarish!! wah wah!! AP n Shakespeare..!!StarClapLOL
awe...so it was him sendin her such pretty gifts...the pink orchid petal n crystal..so romantic...but does dat mean he knew her n was interested in her since before?ShockedConfusedEmbarrassed
YOU'LL UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING DEARWink NEXT UPDATES...

it was kinda predictable dat Mr. G is Mr. AP by dis chap headin guzarish is...Tongue n ..On the other side, I spent almost of my evenings chatting with Guzaarish.by this time i knew it has 2 b AP..otherwise i wud murder u..Wink ROFL, IF U KILL THE WRITER, FF KAUN LIKHEGALOLLOL
n the way u synchronized itClapClap
.He didn't want to say his identity as he think I'll run away. LOLLOL
loved everythin til the end.. the childhood memories..Arjun walkin wit her 2 the table..HeartDay Dreaming

n the last convo wit Guzarish..!! perfect..n He stil wont stop givin her heart attacks!!LOLLOL came there specially 2 troubl her in between her chat wit HimselfTongueLOLLOL
He is soo handsome...!!!..Day DreamingDay Dreaming..
awe...dinner tonight!! i hav no words for Arjun...Blushing Blushing

thank you...Hug for the long update...even me like kavya was afraid 2 scroll down..u said nxt one is the last update n soo dint want this one 2 endDisapprove...
so much suspense ..so many stories 2 b disclosed n all in the last epi?!ConfusedCry wanted a full Arjuhi update in the last..HeartDay Dreaming YES, WRITER LISTENING YOUR PRAYERLOL
want a longer update nxt...!Tongue

i dont kno y i feel DK left AP n Arohi alone there purposely..is it only i hu is feelin dis?ConfusedLOL NO NO DK LEFT FOR WORKSmile
not interested in Hariprasad anyways..
but as usual..i m confused as 2 hu says dose lines 2 Arohi in the nxt updateConfused..it can b Purvi..or.... Natz?!! or even her Mom..Embarrassed
or can it b her bade papa?Wink sorry not 1 nameTongue ONE NAME NAMILOL

last but not the least...Get well soon Parm...Hug
luv ya..
take care...

Thanks a lot for the beautiful post Nami
i'm better now btw
I love you

shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
yayy......!!! writer listenin...Dancing
take care dea...

DUGGUlicious

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jyo-

Wow that is an phentabulous update
Arjun is chatting with arohi & send al those things
I am egarly waiting for next update
Continue soon........................................

hey JyotiHug
thanks a lot for lking it.
means a ton for meBig smile
will continue asapWink

Zees-Dbn

Groupbie

Zees-Dbn

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Wow...i just love the way u write. I totally get lost in your Arjuhi world. Fabulous, mindblowing.
Clap. Cant wait for the update. Pls update soon.......the suspense is killing me yaar

DUGGUlicious

Post Reply New Post

Go to top