Kitani Mohabbat Hai

FF: I hate love storys.. UPD50 (Page 43)

Post Reply New Post

Page 43 of 53

-sanju-

IF-Dazzler

-sanju-

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged
its beautiful parm.......really beautiful..........Tongue...feel like keeping on reading.......i was so engrossed dat i din even notice my phone ringing....................LOL
m so happy dat mr.G is Arjun.......n dats obviously wat shibz is dancing 4............LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxDUGGUliciousshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: I hate love storys.. UPD50 (Page 43)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanju-

its beautiful parm.......really beautiful..........Tongue...feel like keeping on reading.......i was so engrossed dat i din even notice my phone ringing....................LOL
m so happy dat mr.G is Arjun.......n dats obviously wat shibz is dancing 4............LOL

ShockedShockedShocked m i soo predictabl?CryCryCryLOLLOLLOL wel i can also b dancin coz i was the 1st one 2 readTongueTongueTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju--Olly-Anjalii...xXxDUGGUlicious

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Dancing .. Dancing .. Dancing ..  Dancing .. Dancing .. Dancing ..  Dancing .. Dancing .. Dancing ..  Dancing .. Dancing .. Dancing ..  Dancing ..

wil edit after u edit the last spotTongue only den...u wil kno y i m dancinLOLLOL
hey shibz its really predictable that why r u dancing well i was dancing as well..LOLLOL....
now the FF... well parm i want to say that todays update Gujarish was the best of all ur parts..the dialogues the scenes..uff i loved it...too good!! i loved the glimpse of childhood u added to ur FF...StarStar
and more good was the  dating chat msgs u wrote..it really seemed as if we were reading real msgs..well done parm!!ClapClapClap
now i am more in love with arjun!!..he is really too good!!.Embarrassed.the last line ..'his gujarish will be fulfilled....hey parm isnt in the last line it will be i am going to dine with arohi!..pls check it if i am not wrong!!...................
cant wait for next part!!..really excited to see the reaction on arohi's face..Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju-kavyasamAnjalii...xXxDUGGUliciousshibz

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Tongueooooooo .......... such a beuuuuuutiful update n long one tooWinkWinkWink 
dis one ws one of d besttttt update SmileSmile
n yarrrrrrrrr i m blushingggggggEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBlushing    
Heart HeartGUZARISH ...... its arjunnnnnn !!!Shocked Day Dreaming 
so sweet yar.. i was prayingfr dat !!! dn wanna b karan Angry
n ya omggg !!! i m nt getng any wrds yarrrParty it was really ausssmmmm !!!Thumbs Up
              n yaaa ARJUHI ..........Hugmwahhhh !!! 
really liiked d part wen arjun said dialogues to karan ROFL 
nw w8ing fr d next parttt !!! huuuuu i wanna c d reaction of arohiii Evil Smile gd job italian princessss !!

Edited by aparna4karanika - 05 October 2010 at 7:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamDUGGUlicious

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Dancing .. Dancing .. Dancing ..  Dancing .. Dancing .. Dancing ..  Dancing .. Dancing .. Dancing ..  Dancing .. Dancing .. Dancing ..  Dancing ..

wil edit after u edit the last spotTongue only den...u wil kno y i m dancinLOLLOL

hey Nami dear,
edited the whole spot...comments now..LOL
love you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming wooow another awesome update.  it was so good to read parm. all elements perfect.  and the childhood memory was excellent . and Guzaarish is Arjun Thumbs Up  I knew it the moment his phone beeped after she entered her message. 

mera IHLS insanity suno , i was scrolling down the update so slowly fearing it might end it might end. LOL .  waiting for next update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DUGGUliciousshibz

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Promo 

Your happiness that you accept or not, is Arjun, but you'll never admit it, you will never admit that your happiness is named Arjun Punj and you know why? Because you prefer to lie to yourself because the truth hurts bitterly. Arohi, listen, open your eyes and live your life as you deserve. The time of suffering is over, now there are you and Arjun.

Guess who is saying this. You will receive the privilege to read the chapter before other my Crazy FellowWink 1...2...3 start guessing. Only 1 name.Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasy-Kmh-sanju-kavyasamshibzAnjalii...xXx

mchopra

IF-Sizzlerz

mchopra

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
wow..
taht was wonderful and fine i am the senti one u dont have to amke that so obvious..
and guess: PURVi..
mmm so more suspense i should kill u for ythat..
waiting for next part..thanks..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DUGGUlicious

Post Reply New Post

Go to top