IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divi4u

wow
thnks divi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: I hate love storys.. UPD50 (Page 3)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Parm-

Originally posted by kavyasam

@parm ,  awesome FF, pl. continue,  cant wait for the next part.
hey dear
what's your name?

thanks for liking it..will continue soonerBig smile
Hi Parm,  I am Kavya Samhita,  Kavya in short.   and  yours?

By the way , when I read Arjun is on the massage table, and Arohi is already angry ,  I remembered an episode of 'friends' where  Ross thinks he will be giving massage to a beautiful girl but ends giving it to her dad, so he uses spatulla/fork kind of thing to massage and ends up hurting that old guy.  I hope Arohi gusse mein aake aisa na karde Arjun ko...agar kiya bhi to it will be hillarious.

DUGGUlicious

sam111222

IF-Dazzler

sam111222

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Parm: ClapClap Clap
what a disaster!.Arohi to give Arjun a massage LOL....waiting for the next part..

Anjalii...xXx

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
oh my God Parm, can't stop laughingLOL its awesome  buddyClap(ya ya nothing new rightTongue) another FF and so different from the previous one, this one surely seems to be lost of laughs and funBig smile

"If he weren't so damn fascinating, probably I would have submitted my resignation before giving him time to breathe"-i cudn't stop giggling and raising my brows at thisLOL but this Arjun is sooo scaryShocked i wud love to see how he starts loving ArohiEmbarrassed but i wonder what took him so long- one year i guess is a lot of time to fall for our dear Arohi naWink hmm this Punji is lot more scary so will take more time i guessEmbarrassed and our Arohi is just the same, luved all the examples she gave.

and it really is a disasterBig smile a beautiful one, surely seemsEmbarrassed one that we'd luv so muchTongue Can't wait to see Punji's reaction and what happens next.

thanks u clarified about the green eye or i was finding it a bit odd to imagine our Arjun like that. the other line i loved is - "
Arjun Punj is known throughout in Mumbai for his unpredictability ... and his beauty! "Day Dreaming

"Arjun Punj"- isn't the name so magical?
Day Dreaming ahh can't wait for KMH2 and also ur next update. how i wish i get it this instant itselfTongue Lastly have to thank u once againHug luv u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.DUGGUlicious

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Parm-

@parm ,  awesome FF, pl. continue,  cant wait for the next part.
hey dear
what's your name?

thanks for liking it..will continue soonerBig smile
Hi Parm,  I am Kavya Samhita,  Kavya in short.   and  yours?

By the way , when I read Arjun is on the massage table, and Arohi is already angry ,  I remembered an episode of 'friends' where  Ross thinks he will be giving massage to a beautiful girl but ends giving it to her dad, so he uses spatulla/fork kind of thing to massage and ends up hurting that old guy.  I hope Arohi gusse mein aake aisa na karde Arjun ko...agar kiya bhi to it will be hillarious.
Hey Kavya
i'm ParmBig smile

LOLLOLLOLdon't worry yaha mein AP hai

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam111222

Parm: ClapClap Clap
what a disaster!.Arohi to give Arjun a massage LOL....waiting for the next part..
hey Sam*HUGs*
kithe gayab ho tussi in dino mein

thanks..don't miss massage's chapterLOL

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

oh my God Parm, can't stop laughingLOL its awesome  buddyClap(ya ya nothing new rightTongue) another FF and so different from the previous one, this one surely seems to be lost of laughs and funBig smile

"If he weren't so damn fascinating, probably I would have submitted my resignation before giving him time to breathe"-i cudn't stop giggling and raising my brows at thisLOL but this Arjun is sooo scaryShocked i wud love to see how he starts loving ArohiEmbarrassed but i wonder what took him so long- one year i guess is a lot of time to fall for our dear Arohi naWink hmm this Punji is lot more scary so will take more time i guessEmbarrassed and our Arohi is just the same, luved all the examples she gave.

and it really is a disasterBig smile a beautiful one, surely seemsEmbarrassed one that we'd luv so muchTongue Can't wait to see Punji's reaction and what happens next.

thanks u clarified about the green eye or i was finding it a bit odd to imagine our Arjun like that. the other line i loved is - "
Arjun Punj is known throughout in Mumbai for his unpredictability ... and his beauty! "Day Dreaming

"Arjun Punj"- isn't the name so magical?
Day Dreaming ahh can't wait for KMH2 and also ur next update. how i wish i get it this instant itselfTongue Lastly have to thank u once againHug luv u
hey PranitaHugHugHug
OMGGG..thanks for cute n detailed comments..i was missing you badly jaanuHugHug
Happy to see you back now...thanks a lot for the words.

Arjun PunjDay DreamingDay DreamingI just love him as saadu boss...

will update soon
Love you

Pranii

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Updating tomorrow..I thinkLOL...prepare yourself

Anjalii...xXx

Post Reply New Post