Page 1
Page   of 53
Page 3 Page 53

chip.

Goldie

chip.

Harry Potter Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
amazing start, pam! Clap it's such a nice feeling when we are reminded of some scenes from the serial.... epic! and i totally love the end.... hilarious! LOL can't wait for the next update.... Embarrassed

P.S. i know why you considered green eyes for arjun's character.... because of *ahem* *ahem*... am i right?

Edited by chip86 - 20 July 2010 at 11:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DUGGUlicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: I hate love storys.. UPD50 (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLdat was soo hilarious ParmROFLROFLROFLi had a dose of healthy laughROFLROFLROFLloved everythin bout itROFLROFLROFL...ahaa..karan n emerald green eyesROFL...but seriously hawt!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedthe arrogant n sexy Punji is bacEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...awe miss SharmaLOLLOLLOLshe is soo funnyLOLLOLLOL...well if i had a sadu boss i wud'v quit the job irrespectiv of His Good looksROFLROFLROFLi m jus waitin for them 2 fall in luv now..HeartHeartHeartEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Damn...Dis part was soo bloody goodLOLLOLLOL...sounds romantic tooROFLROFLROFLme want the nxt part asapEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
EmbarrassedROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kmhfan4destinyAnchi.kavyasamAnjalii...xXxDUGGUlicious

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

ROFLROFLROFLdat was soo hilarious ParmROFLROFLROFLi had a dose of healthy laughROFLROFLROFLloved everythin bout itROFLROFLROFL...ahaa..karan n emerald green eyesROFL...but seriously hawt!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedthe arrogant n sexy Punji is bacEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...awe miss SharmaLOLLOLLOLshe is soo funnyLOLLOLLOL...well if i had a sadu boss i wud'v quit the job irrespectiv of His Good looksROFLROFLROFLi m jus waitin for them 2 fall in luv now..HeartHeartHeartEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Damn...Dis part was soo bloody goodLOLLOLLOL...sounds romantic tooROFLROFLROFLme want the nxt part asapEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
EmbarrassedROFL

hey ShibzBig smileBig smile
ahaha same reactions here when I was writing itROFLROFLROFLThanks a lot for the funny post.
yes Arjun n green eyesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedI love man with green eyesStarEmbarrassed

Thanks a lot...forgor romantics moments for the next episode...no filmi stories..I have love storyWinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

shibz

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chip86

amazing start, pam! Clap it's such a nice feeling when we are reminded of some scenes from the serial.... epic! and i totally love the end.... hilarious! LOL can't wait for the next update.... Embarrassed

P.S. i know why you considered green eyes for arjun's character.... because of *ahem* *ahem*... am i right?

heyyyy my dear ChipsieHugHugHugHug
Thanks a bilion for what have u done for meHugHugHugHugLoads of hugs for this. Glad u like the concept.
For the next updates, I have decide what'll happen but forgot romantics sceneLOL 

Ahem AhemEmbarrassedEmbarrassedyes,, that rightEmbarrassed

chip.

chip.

Goldie

chip.

Harry Potter Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
^^ you're welcome.... anything for you, pam.. my pal! Hug

DUGGUlicious

mchopra

IF-Sizzlerz

mchopra

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
parm wht a diff qs na..green eyes..obviously Hrithik roshan..
gosh woman u are mad.
but FF was good..enjoyed it..waiting for more..

DUGGUlicious

_Divya_

IF-Stunnerz

_Divya_

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
wow

DUGGUlicious

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mchopra

parm wht a diff qs na..green eyes..obviously Hrithik roshan..
gosh woman u are mad.
but FF was good..enjoyed it..waiting for more..
hey ShreyaHug
thanks for liking it
love DugguDeewaniLOLWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top