Kitani Mohabbat Hai

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai
Kitani Mohabbat Hai

FF: I hate love storys.. UPD50 (Page 11)

WildestDreams IF-Stunnerz
WildestDreams
WildestDreams

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

aww..its ok Parm...u kindly update soon..Tongue diein 2 read the nxt part...its been soo long..wen we wanted it the earliest..Embarrassed also the YRHPKEmbarrassed
hey Shibz,
writing the updates of the other FF...u'll receive the PM sooonWink

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Parm-

Thanks a lot girls for the beautiful comments...means a lot for me...u can't imagine. I don't have time to reply to each of one but I want' to thanks from the bottom of the heart.

@Anjali:
edit your post nowAngry...dying to read your commentEmbarrassed
done parmLOL u can now read my commentBig smile
WildestDreams
WildestDreams

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

reserved for comment
editied...finallyLOLLOL
omg what a update parm...it was long but i didn't once take my eyes of the screen...it was so funny and interesting...ahaha arjun rang arohi at the middle of the nite for the reportLOLLOL poor arohi...she dnt get no sleep at allLOLLOL it reminded me in kmh wen arjun was waiting 4 12:00am so he cud ring arohi and den he made dhondu change the time to 12:00 cuz he cudn't wait at allEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and this time he wants to annoy her o the coreEvil Smile green eyed punji shaataanEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ooooo whats the bet abt between nikhil and punjii...i wanna kno nowLOLLOL i wish i was chipieeeeTongueLOL and omg wen arjun was gazing in arohi's eyes...got me goosepumpsBlushingBlushingBlushing i think he really does like her
anyways...updateeee sooon now...i editited my comment but u havn't updatedLOLWink 
hey Pyari Anjali*hugs*
LOLLOLchipsie is doing editing so for tomorrow I thinkErmm I'll updateSmile
thanks for the words

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Parm-

Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

reserved for comment
editied...finallyLOLLOL
omg what a update parm...it was long but i didn't once take my eyes of the screen...it was so funny and interesting...ahaha arjun rang arohi at the middle of the nite for the reportLOLLOL poor arohi...she dnt get no sleep at allLOLLOL it reminded me in kmh wen arjun was waiting 4 12:00am so he cud ring arohi and den he made dhondu change the time to 12:00 cuz he cudn't wait at allEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and this time he wants to annoy her o the coreEvil Smile green eyed punji shaataanEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ooooo whats the bet abt between nikhil and punjii...i wanna kno nowLOLLOL i wish i was chipieeeeTongueLOL and omg wen arjun was gazing in arohi's eyes...got me goosepumpsBlushingBlushingBlushing i think he really does like her
anyways...updateeee sooon now...i editited my comment but u havn't updatedLOLWink 
hey Pyari Anjali*hugs*
LOLLOLchipsie is doing editing so for tomorrow I thinkErmm I'll updateSmile
thanks for the words
ur welcomeeEmbarrassed
waiting waiting impatiently nowLOLTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WildestDreams

WildestDreams
WildestDreams

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

Arjun in jeans, Dhondu and Arohi running in the rain- u brought so many sweet memories back once againEmbarrassed i thought Arohi drenched in rain will give a romantic turn, but may be not so soonTongue and ya Punji gazing at her was so scare- please update soon, i want the bet thing to be ocer as soon as possible and know what it is all about. m sure u will have an unexpected turn as always. can't ait to see them in love :D
hey PranitaHug
thanks for liking the updates..means a lot for me

updating in few min. ;)
WildestDreams
WildestDreams

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

ShockedShockedShockeddamnnnn!!!! superb is an understatement LOL...but it was outstandingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..loved every bit of it..wow!! i wana say it was the best!! it wasnt hilarious but i was like lukin at the screen aankhein phaad phaad ke..analysin every line carefullyLOL..i cant wait Parm..i need the nxt update asapTongueTonguem serious...plz do sumthinTongueTongue yo not supposed 2 make us wait after givin such an interstin partLOL..
Gosh!! Arjun is a KillerEvil SmileLOLLOL..poor Arohi..i can imagine dat deadly gaze of HimLOLLOLafter closing the door!! LOLLOL...He thot of frightenin her in a new way!!LOLLOL everythin was too gud... His jeans...dat idiotic laugh n grinsLOLLOL...But a bank Manager known for His attitude simply after dis girlTongueEmbarrassed.. atleas He knows n believs shez pretty..EmbarrassedLOL...but i luv the way He troubles only her..LOLLOL

k waitin for the update soon n long jus like disTongueTonguen wow!! I am xpecting a romantic scene between Arjuhi befor the closure of YRHPKBlushingEmbarrassed

o yea..Gud evenin Parm...Embarrassed wel its night hereTongueTongue

n chipie...m jealous!!Stern Smile u wil b the 1st one 2 read the update alwaysEmbarrassedLOL..

LOLLOL
hey ShibzHug
thanks a ton for the long comment...t's sooo sweeet from you

updating nowWinkLOL..prepare yourself
WildestDreams
WildestDreams

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Good morning my crazy fan,HugHugHug

Finally here with the update of the FF but before updating I want to give *Hugs&Blessing* to all those who appreciated my work. Thanks people.

aparna4karanikame_4everkavyasam-Sasi-PraniishibzAstherchip86olly13244divi4uAnjalii...xXx,   HugHugHug

I'm soo sorry for have update after so many timeEmbarrassed

And now here the updates.

Read and Enjoy and Comment.

PS:Read the post after the updates as there is the promo of the next update..almost writtenLOLWink

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.-Jyo-justpratiMsFuzzybear69Anchi.Praniisecretkeeper-Olly-AnkitaKaran.vrshn.Anjalii...xXxshibz_Divya_

WildestDreams
WildestDreams

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Before speaking, make sure you know whom you're talking to

A bet. A bet!
Nikhil and Arjun Punj: a winning duo.
I was waiting for the light to turn green impatiently.
Driving in that state was not exactly good, but I wanted to reach the centre and 'kill' Nikhil.
I was the topic of a bet, which I was completely unaware of, and over which they amused themselves!
I parked the car and ran in a fury to the main concourse. Natz looked at me, puzzled. Of course my clothes were still wet, and I looked like a shabby chick.
"Where is Nikhil?" I asked.
"He's there." Natz pointed to the men's area with her forefinger. "Why are you soaking wet?"
"Forget it." I replied, heading towards my destination.

I walked away… my wet clothes literally gluing to my body. Endless thoughts of the day's events filled my head… What a disastrous! But it was about to come to an end now.
When I came to the door, I allowed myself a moment of silence to listen before I marched in.
"Last night was fantastic. I want us to do this more often."
Bingo! Nikhil was still on the phone, and laughing just like the idiot he was.
I leaned my ear against the door to hear well. He was talking and laughing over something that had happened the night before.
"What? No, she is still not here. I think she'll be late today."
Here, this was the proof I needed.
I took a deep breath and turned the handle spontaneously, before barging into the room.
Nikhil spun around, sporting a startled expression on his face.
I put my hands on my waist and put on a grim face as I looked at him. "So..?"
He hesitated for a moment.
"Um ... Sur, I'll call you later." Nikhil said, stammering.
I tore the receiver from his hands without paying any notice to what he had to say

"Arohi, no, wait-"
Before he could continue, I stopped him abruptly.
"Listen well, Arjun Punj!" I said to the person at the other end of the phone. "If your desire is to upset me and make my life miserable, then you have chosen the wrong person. Just because you have a lot, does not necessarily mean anyone can be your puppet. If you're frustrated with your life because you want your bank balance to end with a thousand zeros instead ninety-nines, go get a life! Pick another woman on whom you could pour your pathetic complaints. Write all the reports by yourself." Here, I took a deep breath, somewhat satisfied to release all the anger out on him. "And you know what? The new bank logo is really ugly and the old one was horrible too. " I hung up and rest down the phone.

"What have you done?" Nikhil gasped.
I stretched out an arm and hit him with a finger on his shoulder. 'Oh no, don't you dare tell me what I did. It's been a horrible day thanks to your idiot friend who drove me up the walls with his absurd orders. Even more so, he treated me as an old ragged piece of clothing that needs to be thrown away! And I have no intention of becoming hi.." "
"But it was Sur." Nikhil said, interrupting.
I froze and stared at his inexplicably serious face. It was probably the first time I saw him so terrified. I shook my head. "I do not believe you."
I do not believe him. Absolutely not. He was definitely faking it all.
"Look." he uttered, and offered me his cell phone. He directed the cursor to rest on the last call made and ...
Oh. Oh.
He started to explain. "Last night, at the cinema, Sur and I met one of my regular customers who asked me for an appointment today. I was just referring to the customer when I told Sur that she has not arrived yet." said Nikhil.

"Cl-client? What about the bet with Arjun?"
Nikhil raised both eyebrows, perplexed. "How do you know about the bet?"
Ah, so he did admit it. "I heard you talking on the phone just now."
He rubbed his eyes and began to laugh so hard that he was forced to bend over.
What's so funny? I thought.
"Stop it!" I yelled. The wet clothes were adding spark to my impatience. How uncomfortable! But no, he kept laughing, his face scarlet red by now.
What luck… meeting two idiots in a matter of a few hours.
When he finally stopped laughing, he looked at me so as to say I was an idiot. He brought his hands down to the bottom of his shirt and lifted it slightly to reveal...
"You got a tattoo...?" I exclaimed in utter shock.
"Um... yes, so, here... Sur challenged me to it and had declared that I would never gather up the courage to get a tattoo." He chuckled. "Arjun agreed with sur too. Hence the bet!"

I sighed as I walked over to sit on the bed that was covered in white cloth.
I lifted both my indexes to my temples, and started stroking frantically in a circular motion in an attempt to relieve my headache. Soon I felt Nikhil's hands resting on my shoulders. "Hmm ... I'd say you're stressed out." he commented while massaging to relax my nerves.
"You think?" I replied sarcastically. The massage brought instant relief to me and relieved my body instantly.

"I have an idea." he began. "I should give you a nice soothing massage. I have a client in room number 3. Give me half an hour and I'll be back. "
I sighed heavily, throwing my head on the pillow. "I demand to know how you know my boss, and especially what you told him about me. I want to know EVERYTHING!" I said, as Nikhil walked away. He raised his hand to his chest and said, "Okay, I'll say nothing but the truth." Saying so, he closed the door behind and left me alone in the room. I quickly draped myself in a towel and returned to the same bed. I was so tired that I fell asleep in no time.

The turning of the handle, woke me up. I had no idea how long I had slept, but it was enough to freshen me up; so I thought. I fell back asleep as Nikhil massaged my shoulders.

"Why didn't you tell me you knew my boss?" I asked, waking up but my eyes still shut. "How come you decided to befriend my enemy?"
There was a second's silence before he spoke. "It's a good idea, thanks for the suggestion."
I suddenly opened my eyes as if someone had thrown flames on me. My heart skipped a beat and a wave of pure terror rushed through my body.
Silence.
That voice ... it could not be ...
No, Arohi, calm down. It was time to implement the rules learned during yoga. Number one, breathe at regular intervals; number two, take deep breaths; number three, regulate the breath before risking a collapse.
"N-Nikhil?" These were the only words that I released with a fair amount of stammering.
Now I should hear Nikhil's voice... right?
"No. "
Oh shit!
No. No. It could not be-
"So, it's acid, my boss?"
Shit. Shit. Shit.
Arjun Punj was in the room and, worse still, he was watching me. It ensured him now that someone was angry with him that day. Why, otherwise, would Arjun and I had our roles exchanged today?
Oh. Misery.
Why? Why were all these things happening to me? Was there a note written on my forehead that said "I'm the clown of the day"? I was so terrified that for a second, I was afraid to cry.
I heard him chuckle to himself.

I didn't want him touch me, absolutely not. Idea: I could scream for help.
"Arohi ..." Arjun whispered suddenly, forcing me stiffen even more as he started to massage on my shoulders.
After that, Arjun did not speak, or perhaps after that moment, I could not hear. I couldn't hear anything really... I only felt his hands on my bare skin.

I lost connection with time. I felt a soft touch on my back before Arjun left. The sound of the door closing behind was the first thing I heard after I regained my hearing sense.

I lay on the bed and kept an ear to any additional noise. After a second, I impulsively squeezed the towel around my body and jumped up to my feet. Nobody was in the room, fortunately. But the headache prevented me from thinking to make sense out of all that had happened. Confusion, more confusion. I still felt suspended between dreams and reality. And for a moment, I almost believed I really imagined everything.
I hoped? Well ... not really.

Instinctively, I sniffed one of my shoulders to check if a fragrant oil was actually used for massaging. A soft floral aroma filled my nostrils and proved the event to be real. I hadn't dreamt it, it had actually happened! Arjun Punj had stroked my shoulders a while ago and surprisingly I let him do it.

I had to leave immediately. Why? I didn't know. But I had to particularly before Nikhil or Natz came in.
I was determined to leave; no particular reason.
I put on my dress, which was dry by now, hurriedly. I just had to escape.
On tiptoed to the door and took a deep breath before opening it. The corridors were empty so I dissolved into one.
At least there was a bit of good luck on such an unfortunate day.

Next morning

Don't worry. Don't worry.
I don't know how many times I had repeated that. But one thing was sure… I was saying it since yesterday evening. I had not been able to sleep all night long. I tried to pace up my steps and in an attempt to do so, I accidentally slammed my forehead against the elevator door.

"Don't worry," I chanted, forgetting my pain.

Since it was Friday, a weekend of tranquility awaited me. So I had to endure eight hours only: from 09:00 to 13:00 and 15:00 to 19:00.
What ever could happen in eight hours? Right?

The door to Arjun Punj's office was open and the room empty. However, I could clearly hear male voices coming from the meeting room, which was located at the end of a short corridor on the right of Arjun's office.

As I sat in my chair, waiting, I noticed Arjun's appointment book open to the page that had today's schedule on it. 09:00 - meeting with the executives of Mehra's company.

Without thinking, I prayed for the meeting to last until 19:01… just a minute after I leave… that's all I needed.
I sank back in the chair, and released a long breath, giving my hopes wings.
When Arjun placed meetings in that room they lasted for hours, usually all morning until lunchtime. This meant a lot to me, particularly today.
I switched on the computer and began my working as per routine. At about 11:00, after realising that the meeting was still in progress, I decided to make a quick call to Natz. The night before, I had disappeared without letting anyone know after which she had left several messages on my phone... which of course I ignored.
She answered after three beeps. "Finally! Arohi has decided to return my calls and messages," "What can I do for you, my majesty?" she continued in her ever-so-sarcastic tone.
"Sorry I disappeared last night, Natz." I hastily but sincerely apologised. "I have to talk to you about something very serious. To-"

All my attention diverted to the fast approaching voice. Arjun Punj… he had just left the meeting hall and was heading towards his office.

"Tonight we're going to meet at the Butterfly Pub." I continued, without expecting a reply from Natz 'Usual time, usual place. I have to go, Natz. Bye! " saying so I hung up immediately.
I began to sweat.
Arjun reached the front desk. I couldn't help but notice his elegant black suit and the red tie he wore around his neck to set contrast to the green in his eyes.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

uk001me_4ever-divii-_AnjaliArora_piamistSHAHAD971Fantasy-Kmhchoudhary.ahemvbSandravjustprati-Jyo-MsFuzzybear69EkPagliLadkichip.AstherAnchi.PraniiCoffeeAddictCythereazooni.bluesecretkeeper-Olly-kavyasam.vrshn.Anjalii...xXx_Divya_shibz

Go to top