Kitani Mohabbat Hai

FF: I hate love storys.. UPD50 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 53

mchopra

IF-Sizzlerz

mchopra

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Can i kick u parm..u gave me a mini heart attack there..so..
good one..an sunday no probs update on sat..hehe..i cant waitimg till next weekk...so make it earlyt...hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DUGGUlicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: I hate love storys.. UPD50 (Page 10)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mchopra

Can i kick u parm..u gave me a mini heart attack there..so..
good one..an sunday no probs update on sat..hehe..i cant waitimg till next weekk...so make it earlyt...hehe

oye ShreyaBig smile

kick me?!?!Confused why? mini heart attack...there were no scary sceneLOL

mchopra

IF-Sizzlerz

mchopra

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
no no i know there was no scary scene..that scene where arjun is walking towards her and she is against the table..that one...i was like..yeh kya ho raha hai..hehe

DUGGUlicious

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mchopra

no no i know there was no scary scene..that scene where arjun is walking towards her and she is against the table..that one...i was like..yeh kya ho raha hai..hehe

ahh...LOLLOLwoh scene...someone heart start beating quicklyWinkLOL

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Arjun in jeans, Dhondu and Arohi running in the rain- u brought so many sweet memories back once againEmbarrassed i thought Arohi drenched in rain will give a romantic turn, but may be not so soonTongue and ya Punji gazing at her was so scare- please update soon, i want the bet thing to be ocer as soon as possible and know what it is all about. m sure u will have an unexpected turn as always. can't ait to see them in love :D

DUGGUlicious

mchopra

IF-Sizzlerz

mchopra

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
i got a hear attack directly..mmm...rain seq i reemebered when aarohi ran all the way to office to tell arjun the truth and then..gosh..
why do i still remember each and every scene..
waise thanks PARM..

DUGGUlicious

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged
reserved for comment
editied...finallyLOLLOL
omg what a update parm...it was long but i didn't once take my eyes of the screen...it was so funny and interesting...ahaha arjun rang arohi at the middle of the nite for the reportLOLLOL poor arohi...she dnt get no sleep at allLOLLOL it reminded me in kmh wen arjun was waiting 4 12:00am so he cud ring arohi and den he made dhondu change the time to 12:00 cuz he cudn't wait at allEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and this time he wants to annoy her o the coreEvil Smile green eyed punji shaataanEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ooooo whats the bet abt between nikhil and punjii...i wanna kno nowLOLLOL i wish i was chipieeeeTongueLOL and omg wen arjun was gazing in arohi's eyes...got me goosepumpsBlushingBlushingBlushing i think he really does like her
anyways...updateeee sooon now...i editited my comment but u havn't updatedLOLWink 

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 16 August 2010 at 10:25am

DUGGUlicious

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
NOTES

I'm soo sorry people for being late...written the updates, Chipsie is doing the editing..hopefully will update soon.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top