Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaurimisha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I want to blow trumpets bcoz Shibu got a nice lesson...yet I'm sad tht this is happening when SSR is giving it all to PR.🤔
ssral thumbnail
It is true that every body want union of manav and archana, but story should go further. Whether they should bring another character for archana or manav and shravni should get married or there should be union of them. One step should be taken. Pavitra Rishta doesn't mean that there should be only the relation of purity and verginity. Story can be shown that after their marriage relation. In daily life also husband and wife are so much of supportive with each other, so they can show that after marriage of manav and archana how they tacle their problems and supportive with each other. And how they supported to become financially stable. Having their own house not living in their chowl etc.

They should have shown shravni's death during sachin birth instead of kaka. They killed such a good character. So that story would go with new twist and turns.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
agree with all of u..........

im sooooooooo annoyed & pissed man!!!!!!!!
y do arman hav to sacrifice da whole time?!?!!
screw stupid creatives......
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shibu should take a poll to find out how many viewers want to see Shravani between Arman.  I am certain 0% but still she is shoving her down our throats.

coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it'll continue falling if the track goes like this...
yup the writers shld b fired immediately ....they hav made this story dull ....but the shocking thing is Uttaran is @ 1 with Iccha's hubby dying ...so I guess viewers like melodrama nd 'twists' more then nice simple love stories ........ who do u blame ?? 😕
gaurimisha thumbnail
no no piya,ichha's hubby dyin means long lost lovers veer-ichha's reunion hope...thts why TRPs r high....also,bcoz Tapasya's truth was finally revealed.😆
oh thnx gm, see i get half baked stories frm my Mom 😆
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And from what I read, Vansh was not a very popular character, so the makers (unlike certain ppl ) decided to kill off the character..
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow the TRP went down only cuz of taht Shravani
i don't think Ekta will still realize anything