Kkusum

update for feb 07 2005

mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Subject:  Kkusum update for 7th feb....thanks to Mala from Kusum_magic

GARV ROCK TODAY Clap

iam sorry guys i just copy and paste the update cause everyone was waiting for the updates this update is from mala she post her update in other website soo please mala continue ur job we all love reading ur updates

Garv & kumud put kali to sleep garv looks at kumud & kumud too. Kumud wipes kali's face asks garv to go asns ehs will change clothes of kali as she will get cold. Garv says I will make tea as u also cahng clothes as kumud thinks garv did not know how to make tea and garv telling I will make tea [ut some white thing tells kumud tea is ready as kumud asks whether u put tea powder. As kumud is thinking garv brings tea. Both have it. Kumud says u know how to make tea now light goes off, kumud thinks as in darkness she telling garv she cant go to kitchen as garv tells don't get scared I am there garv gets scared as
kumud makes noise from behind. Garv gets kumud candles as he tells now I am organized since u went. Nakul tells kkusum something as kkusum does not believe tells nakul let's go and see. Kumud tells garv I am going to hostel as it is too late. Kumud goes to change clothes. Garv tells kumud wait as kumdu says this is your studyroom have u changed this also. Kumud goes to that room sees and  Kumud's teddy bears cards, etc sees child's cradle also. Garv comes behind sees kumud crying too. Garv tells I thought I will give u surprise but fate did not allow. Kk tells nakul u are not telling lies na.kshtij is driving sees nakul with kusum aunty and follows. Kumud has changed her dress, garv says kali will not get up till morning. Kumud tells garv I wont tell u have not learnt to cook, kumud helps herself in kitchen garv also goes holds kumud from falling. Kali clicks them together. kkusum comes in talks to kumud very badly as kali also tells u are with my hubby in my house as nakul is happy his plan is successful and kshtij watches it sadly too. garv shouts and tells to
all I dont need to explain anything, tells kali i want to tell u something says I want divorce from U! kali cires. kkusum goes. at homne sarla tells nitin we should talk to garv and kali to stay together. areu chachi tells it is not her fault as when she wants to starts fresh with garv some or ther other come in between. aru tells kusum that to it is kumud. kkkusum defends kumud as she tells aru she
asks kkusum if kumud was in her house at night and why u went there? kkusum tells she was there but to help kali as she was not in senses,aru tries to wrong kumud sarla & nitin tell kkusum to mind business as that is more important. kkusum tells sohan is handling it as sohan
gets the contract as that person says collect the check tomorow sohan happy. vidhi tells kumud to come to club as it is not ehr fault .tashu comes and tells kumud i feel sad it happened in your family kumud is wondering who it is asks aunty waht u want from me. tashu says let me introduce u i am tashu ex wife of your dad and u know how
it is to stay as exwife. kumud shocked. end

mala

thnx mala for ur update

Edited by mana - 07 February 2005 at 2:30pm

fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
thanx Smile .same old thing..all evil plans work..they can't have something fresh..its a pity Dead Overall..i think it is improving..better than it was a few weeks ago..what do u guys think

Edited by fingirl - 07 February 2005 at 1:16pm
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
thanxxxxxxx
Ashish2004 Senior Member
Ashish2004
Ashish2004

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

thanks 4 the update

mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

i hope Garv & kUMUD GET BACK TOGETHER SOON

I JUST WANNA SEE TODAY'S EPISODE HOW DID KALI REACT AFTER LISTENING THAT GARV WANTS DIVORCE FROM HER Wink

WHAT TASHU WAS DOING IN KUMUD'S HOSTEL I THINK MAHI, KALI AND TASHU ARE ALL TOGETHER

Nisha82 Senior Member
Nisha82
Nisha82

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fingirl

thanx Smile .same old thing..all evil plans work..they can't have something fresh..its a pity Dead Overall..i think it is improving..better than it was a few weeks ago..what do u guys think

thanx for the update...i agree with u fingirl...the only thing that was intersting was when Garv tells kali he wants divorce...finally...good job garv...Clap 

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
thankssss
Kareena's World Senior Member
Kareena's World
Kareena's World

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update mala. I just hate tashu. Today's epi was really good becuase finally Garv asked KaliSmilefor a DivorceSmile

Go to top