Advice/Suggestion/Petition Thread for CV-ArSh

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Members,

This shall be the Official IF Thread for giving Suggestions/Advice/
Criticisms to the CV's for the ArSh Track.

Everything related to Arsh''s future track would be posted here. And no individual Threads would be allowed in the Forum for such Demands to CV's
/Conversation with CV's.

Rules to this Thread.

Along with the Set of Rules of the Forum
Dill Mill Gayye Forum Rules we have some more to add for this particular Thread.

1. Everyone would only post their suggestions/advices here and No Discussions would be done for the same. Discussions would be done in the KaSh/ArSh AT.
2. If you like any of the Suggestions/Advice you would only Press the
  Tab to give your Approval.
3. Suggestions should be Strictly on ArSh and nothing related to AR/SR should be posted in here.
4. No Mocking/bashing the Creative's/characters/actors in this Thread.

Comments that do not go with the Above posted Rules would be trashed with appropriate Action taken against them

For adding anymore important Note of Links, feel Free to PM me, Preeti or any Mod of the section

Thanks
IF Dev Team
Edited by *Shruti* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Edited by *Shruti* - 13 years ago
AbnerFernandes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Telly Tadka is giving Golden Opportunity to the fans  to be more near to their favorite actors, how? You could dedicate special documentary film to your favourite stars....

There are some rules and instructions to follow. If you have any queries please feel free to ask...

This will be a month long project wherein the fans will have one month to complete their work and compile it into a CD. Our reporter Rakesh will then forward the CD to the actor or actress. This opportunity not for the couple it's for the actor his/herself. There are some other rules attached to this project:

1. It will be the work of a group of fan, not just one fan. So that means that a group of fans can work together to compile the CD and then send it to Rakesh.
2. The CD will be shown in our TT episode.
3. When we deliver the CD on behalf of the fans, we will also bring back a message from the actor/actress.
4. Finally the CD should not hurt the feelings of the actor/actress.

The fans can provide a commentary in the CD, and possible ideas to talk about could be:

1. What do they think about the actor/actress?
2. Why are they a fan of the actor/actress?

Lastly the CD can include signatures, pictures, VMs, video clips etc.

It's a first come first serve opportunity. First group who'll email us, will get the first chance...

PS: Please inform us before you start working on Film...

Good Luck!!!!

The Concept is Copyrighted by Telly Tadka

don't you think we must do something for kash

Shruti, thank you so much for creating one for ArSh.

Could we please have Armaan behave properly with Shilpa? Can he stop venting out all his anger and frustration on her? Please start the ArSh love story, and make Armaan move out of this devdas, angry young man phase. This actually shows his character regressing since he was pretty okay with his breakup before. Then why this regression?
Plus Riddhima is very happily married, then what is the need to bring up all those memories, which have now become a nightmare for all of us. Please make Armaan move forward, and at least show friendship between ArSh.
Edited by seert - 13 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
um, here's my fic. that's all I wanna see :P

-Nina- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a tooonn dear ^^
CVs WE WANT ARSH SCENES
Thanks a lot Shruti!

CV can you please continue the unique love story of Armaan and Shilpa but we don't want Armaan's ex in it! He has been here since March and given his love to somebody else so why is it taking him this long well it took his ex just a little while!

We love the ArSh love story we just don't want Armaan's ex girlfriend to be a part of it!
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Cv's i hope you give us good love story between ArSh

Armaan really needs to move on now we can't see him in pain crying and remembering his past we want Armaan to tell Shilpa abt his love first thn start their love story
Limo thumbnail
Shruthi, thankyou for this link.
I would want Armaan to be delirious after this fight, I would love for Shilpa to take care if him, nurse him in her home. When he regain senses he should see photograph of shilpa family and the link to ridzy. Shilpa also should get to know about Armaan's sacrifice for Sid and Ridzys marriage.
PyaarSe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I would love for Armaan to open his eyes and realize that what he did to Shilpa was wrong...hugging her and then yelling at her as if everything that happened was her fault. I want him to apologize for it and of course, she can also apologize for forcing him to engage in the street fight.

Genuine bonding needs to occur. Armaan and Shilpa need to learn more about each other.