Rain Song Sequence In '… Odhani'!
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Tuesday, 20 July 2010 14:05
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Rang Badalti Odhani

As reported earlier by TellyCafe that in Yash Patnaik's 'Rang Badalti Odhani', Khanak (Yashashree) has left the house. Shaantanu (Karan Tacker) had also taken the decision to leave the house to bring Khanak back. Meanwhile, in their journey there came many twists and turns. And now finally when both of them are together, love blossoms with a rain song sequence in the show.

A source says, "There going to be a rain song sequence in the show on the song 'Ek Tara...' from the movie Wake up Sid. This is the time when love will blossom between Khanak and Shaan and they will fall for each other. This song sequence will bring the duo together and closer. It will be definitely a major twist when Khanak will fall in love with Shaan who is apparently responsible for her husband's death".

We tried calling Yashashree who asked us to call later but didn't respond. Whereas Karan Tacker said, "It is a very lovely rain song sequence which shows how Khanak and Shaan gets closer. It's a climax of the show where both of them fall for each other".

That will be quite interesting to see Khanak and Shaan getting together in the rain song sequence.

--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/800-rain-song-sequence-in--odhani.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
yay!! and as we already saw that i'm not surprised!! ok the article says that khanak will fall for shan first but karan tacker quotes that both will fall in love together! i'm soooo excited!!😍 Edited by tofeeees - 13 years ago
rishani thumbnail
thanks,nice article. 😛
Yes,we already saw the rain sequence,loved it. But I'm little bit confused because someone said that Khanak will fall for Shaan & KT said that both will fall for each other.
Anyways,i want both of them to fall at the same time,so.....Just can't wait now to see that!😃
Edited by rishani - 13 years ago
rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the article. nice to see Shaan n Khanak falling in love for each other.
tofeeees thumbnail
Originally posted by: rishani

thanks,nice article. 😛

Yes,we already saw the rain sequence,loved it. But I'm little bit confused because someone said that Khanak will fall for Shaan & KT said that both will fall for each other.
Anyways,i want both of them to fall at the same time,so.....Just can't wait now to see that!😃

rishani let's just blindly trust karan to say the right thing rather than the so called 'source'!😛 even i wanted both of them to fall for each other together! 😃😃😃
rishani thumbnail
tof3e3 ,yeah you are right!😉 Edited by rishani - 13 years ago
Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
karan said dat it's da climax of da show.Now what does dat mean?Is dis show gonna end?
rishani thumbnail
I think saying the climax thing  he was meaning maybe  that it's the start of a twist,of the love track between them.😊
we all know that the show can't end so soon,so...
tofeeees thumbnail
haha it's the climax of shan tashu relationship!!
rishani thumbnail
 tof3e3,not bad.
I hope it will be like that! 😃