CID

My Game-- CID RESCUES 'XYZ' the 'IF' CIDIAN (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL

Love how this game's going!

Sunny's drug racket reallly had me in splits! ROFL Poor Sunny....

Originally posted by bhinder.kamboj

Devaseri   She is going on road... Suddenly see someone is following a Kid... She ran there and hold small kid giving him/her a hug.. then Suddenly she moved toward a man was following a kid and kicked her LOL He died on spot ... Local Police caught her red handed but she put her file to CID..CID investigated and come to know that person is died by having poison not by a kick... This Way CID team helped her to rescue ... LOL case of killing kick or khooni kick

And this too ROFL too good! "Devashri's fatal kick" LOL

And wow...I got accused twice! But, I also got to meet the CID team twice, so I'm loving it Big smile

Jiya.... you didn't give the next name yaar Unhappy Thought I'd participate in this for a while before going to sleep...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Game-- CID RESCUES 'XYZ' the 'IF' CIDIAN (Page 5)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
@Zerry-- on her behalf am saying d name!

Ambrosia!

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drilabh

@Zerry-- on her behalf am saying d name!

Ambrosia!

Hehe thanks Drilabh Smile

Kay.... Ambrosia is at a party, going on in a balcony. She is walking along with her friend. Just then, a man who is walking past her, trips on her foot and falls down the staircase located close by and dies. Everyone realizes that the man is Ambrosia's old enemy. Everyone accuses Ambrosia of tripping the guy on purpose. The CID team later investigates and finds out that the man died of a high dosage of drugs and collapsed. They declare that Ambrosia didn't kill him.

Kay and next is....Shagnika again hehe.

Edited by zerry123 - 20 July 2010 at 11:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhinder.thind

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Z is the victim. But the killer killed X and Y to divert CID other direction.

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Shagnika was in mumbai yaha koi uska Purse mar kar bhag jata hain LOL She tried to catch that person But could not.. and dar ke mare faint ho jati hain.. tabhi koi us chor ko pakadh leta hain aur police ke hawale kar dete hain Shagnika ke purse ki talashi li jati hain beech main se Abhijeet Sir ki Photo milti hain ..sabhi hairan ho jate hain Shagnika told them that she is a big fan of him.. but ussi samay police ko khabar milti hain ke CID officer abhijeet par hamla hoya hain naka bandhi kardo.. they arrested Shaggy as uske purse main Abhijeet ki photo thi.. aur voh ek baar CID team se milne ki zidd karti hain usse CID bureau laya jata hain(Shaggy met Aditiya when went to mumbai in reality not to abhijeet) and she tells that she is a big fan of Abhijeet can't even think about this aur she asked for computer for a second.. She opened IF and show all the proof then she is rescues.. LOL

Next is Bhinder LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zerry123sunnyp1414

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhinder.kamboj

Next is Bhinder LOL

Bhinder has come to Mumbai for holiday and goes to a restaurant with his friend. Both give their orders and are about to start eating, when his friend's phone rings and he goes outside to take the call. After taking the call, he comes back to the table and they start eating. After a little while, Bhinder's friend dies of poisoning. Everyone in the restaurant suspects Bhinder of poisoning his friend. They tell the CID team that Bhinder put poison in his friend's food when he went to take the call. But, after some investigation, the CID team declares that Bhinder is innocent and the hotel's manager is the one to kill Bhinder's friend due to some family fued...

Kay, next is...Sneha Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarbhinder.thind

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

demonstar was a bad singer...one day a girl accidently listened his song and died with in 2mnts....all blamed demonstar against his singing habits and later it is proved that girl died of a cid promo in sony which have a new twist and ,she have a hrt attack to see daya hit by a helecopter

ROFL ROFL

Just to clarify... I'm actually pretty good at singing! Wink LOL

OK I'll join the game... Sneha is going somewhere when suddenly two police officers turn up and ask to check her bag. Inside the bag they find a CD full of top secret officer data. She's arrested for this but she says she really doesn't know how the CD came into her bag, and approaches CID for help. On investigation, CID discovers that the CD was placed in her bag by some opportunistic criminal who was running and happened to come across her bag, and quietly placed the CD in her bag for safety, planning to recover it later. With Sneha's help, CID manages to catch the criminal when he tries to come back and steal the CD. Sneha is released and thanked for her cooperation! Big smile

Next person is... Chinnu.

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Prabha and Visrom and Sneha and Shagnika and others who havnt yet said qanything.... Plz do participate!!! or atleast do comment!! I know some of u r just silently reading!!! Come on yaar!!

Well. Chinnu. Chinnu was walking on the 2nd floor of a mall. There was a man walking past her. By mistake He bumped into her. Next moment he falls down the escalator. Chinnu is arrested because sm people saw chinnu bumping into the person. But cid realises the person was already poisoned. They prove chinnu innocent.

Next person, or persons, shagnika and bhavana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top