Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

shagnika's and bhavana's sketches are made by the witness..he saw two girls killing a man by their infrared radiator....

daya and abhijit investigated...it was proved that man dead on 10pm friday...no chance for them to move away from tv🤣

they are free

next drilabh

😆 😆 😆 CHinnu this is superb waise haan baat mein dum hai,but hopefully investigation ke waqt Abhi-Daya humse poochtaach karne aa jaate !!! Wasie Shagnika I guess we both are pukka criminals out here 3 baar aac huke hain 😉 😉
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes fianlly we all are ready to be criminals.....for daya and abhi😆

debayon was a spy....once she spied on obama and found that he is afraid of his wife....but the white house staff caught her...
cid on investigation..........

fredy negotiated the case
"no problem if you are afraid of wife....am also in"

next visrom
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Aha ! Now my turn!! 😆

Visrom witnesses a blast and comes to know who was behind it. Her life is in danger but she doesnt bother, being too brave for all ds. But eventually d men catch up wt her. She runs and runs till she reaches a car (Qualis) parked nearby! She recognizes it and then sees Daya and Abhi nearby, just finishing their paani puri at a small shop. She runs to them and faints b4 she cud say anythng. They save her!

Next person-- Prabha!!
Chiinnu thumbnail
prabha was a judge in disco dance reality show....once she give zero mark to a contestant.next minute he died of heart attack...she was under urrest...but daya and abhi played the video again and they realized that the dance was horrible,so she is free....next tanza
visrom- one day viz suddenly witnessed a crime! she ran for life! she bumped into daya and an irate purvi. visrom fainted. daya forgot all about purvi (he was anyway not keen on her). he took visrom to hospital. abhijeet came and the duo heard her story . later they sent her to asha's house for protection while they catch d culprits......😳

next-- jia!
Edited by drilabh - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😉😃

I wouldn't go and hide in Asha's house...I'll be in the Qualis with our duo, chasing the criminals.
Originally posted by: visrom

😉😃

I wouldn't go and hide in Asha's house...I'll be in the Qualis with our duo, chasing the criminals.

continue the game please!😊😛
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry ma'am....a bit pre-occupied. You may continue.
Originally posted by: visrom

Sorry ma'am....a bit pre-occupied. You may continue.

already said. next person--jia!
Chiinnu thumbnail
jiya is arrested for writing poems at the rate of 1 in 1 hour. but CID proved that it is not against the law.

next monika