Uttaran

Veer and Ichcha interchanged their roles

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I really felt like 'jaane nahi denge tuje' bt still nothing goes well.why it happend to my poor vansh?😭After watching yesterdays episode i'm surprised that the roles might have changed b/w veer and ichcha. veer was yelling and crying with high voltage melodrama which usually our tv bahuraniyaan does(like tulsi,parvati- nai aap muje chord k nai ja sakte, abhi to aap theek hone lage the,ye kya ho gya aapko?)πŸ˜­πŸ˜”
πŸ˜” on the other side ichcha was all stable and standing still with a shock which usually happens with betas.mostly out tv mard goes into deep depression in such kind of situations.now this role is playing by our ichki.😲

mai is preparing laadla beta vansh's favourite dish......why tv mothers always think of preparing beta's fav. food when they are abt to come on 4 shoulders or ambulance.🀒

Edited by bipasha23 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Hmmn good observation dear...πŸ‘...I guess its to emotionally trap ppl n get them hooked to their soaps. Its very obvious, imagination n creativity in the true sense are lacking in this soap.
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maybe in other Shows but in Uttaran it's mostly Veer who does all this stuff It's the second time he's crying And both times it's for two closest people to him 😭

And Mai has bought jewellry only for Ichcha not for her other Bahu 😲 Daddaji told Ichcha will look like Lakshmi it seems 😲 😲 😲When the ambulance is almost coming 😭 😭
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Yes why Mothers do that, CVs will make it real dramatic scene 😑
And Ichcha hasn't spoken anything yet. Poor her πŸ₯Ί
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
in  past  episodes iccha at least used to say " Vansh vansh  "
now she cant speak those words also ..for another few episodes  πŸ˜†
Edited by vijaya_ls - 13 years ago