Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika27

I have a feeling that they will be invited for a party,Smile and some young fellows may try to be naughty with Gopi and pass her dirty and rude looksConfused and comments, to which Ahem will get angry Angryand tell them off and in conversation mention' how dare you speak and look at MY WIFE with your dirty intentions!!!!!!. TongueGopi starts to cry Cryas she is too scared /freightened and unknowlingly hugs Ahem! Rashi wud be too upset watching this! AngryMeanwhile, in this party, Gopi is looking stunning and Ahem is secretly watching her every moveEmbarrassed!!!!!!!!!So friends, what do you think of my views!!!!!!Big smile

lol....good imagination!! total gohemiaria!! (sadhli is it spelt correctly?)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "when will Ahem fall for gopi? (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

Originally posted by Radhika27

I have a feeling that they will be invited for a party,Smile and some young fellows may try to be naughty with Gopi and pass her dirty and rude looksConfused and comments, to which Ahem will get angry Angryand tell them off and in conversation mention' how dare you speak and look at MY WIFE with your dirty intentions!!!!!!. TongueGopi starts to cry Cryas she is too scared /freightened and unknowlingly hugs Ahem! Rashi wud be too upset watching this! AngryMeanwhile, in this party, Gopi is looking stunning and Ahem is secretly watching her every moveEmbarrassed!!!!!!!!!So friends, what do you think of my views!!!!!!Big smile

lol....good imagination!! total gohemiaria!! (sadhli is it spelt correctly?)

hehehehe...one small correction...
GoHam-eria...but no probs.....asar to ek hi hai whether spelled it ur way or mine....

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

hehehehe...one small correction...
GoHam-eria...but no probs.....asar to ek hi hai whether spelled it ur way or mine....

haan, yeh better hai! abhi main yeh spelling ko yaad karti ho!! tab tak tum so jayo!! lol...................LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

PDLIMA

Groupbie

PDLIMA

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged

agree there is enough distance between them.
Nw gopi deserves to be loved by her husband n we deserve some sweet, loving, sizziling GoHam moments, 4 which we are bearing al the torture til nw.

agree
I agree too i like the idea of  loving and sizzling moments between them. I wish tellyaddict was the creator of the show. They should hire you. You will make there TRP's rise to the sky fools they do not see a diamond when it is sparkling right before them.

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PDLIMA

Nw gopi deserves to be loved by her husband n we deserve some sweet, loving, sizziling GoHam moments, 4 which we are bearing al the torture til nw.

agree

I agree too i like the idea of loving and sizzling moments between them. I wish tellyaddict was the creator of the show. They should hire you. You will make there TRP's rise to the sky fools they do not see a diamond when it is sparkling right before them.

thanx 4 the compliment dear.
I would love to be the creator of the show n also sizzling GoHam Moments, TRP wil rise bt show wil be completed in a week or 2 coz main sare scenes ek epi me dikha dungi next epi onwards chanel wale bolenge to wrap up the show. Lol.

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged

agree

I agree too i like the idea of loving and sizzling moments between them. I wish tellyaddict was the creator of the show. They should hire you. You will make there TRP's rise to the sky fools they do not see a diamond when it is sparkling right before them.

I would love to be the creator of the show n also sizzling GoHam Moments, TRP wil rise bt show wil be completed in a week or 2 coz main sare scenes ek epi me dikha dungi next epi onwards chanel wale bolenge to wrap up the show. Lol.

haha....too much gohemeria to handle in one epi for us!! glad u not making the show then!!! waise sare scenes tum 22-25mins main kaise dekha dogi??/ shayad ahem ko koi magic medicine pila kar!!!! kidding....waise idea bura nahi hai tumahara......

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

agree

haha....too much gohemeria to handle in one epi for us!! glad u not making the show then!!! waise sare scenes tum 22-25mins main kaise dekha dogi??/ shayad ahem ko koi magic medicine pila kar!!!! kidding....waise idea bura nahi hai tumahara......

thats y m not at CVs place....nahi to ek epi k baad saare viewers...at least hum jaise who all are suffering from GoHam-eria will faint down and next epi dekhne k liye koi nahi bachega....
and iski fikr mat karo rimi k saare dream scene main 20-25 mint me kaise dikhaungi...star plus waalo se additional time mangugi....abhi tak ek bhi mahaepi nahi, uski bharpayi ke liye.....
humara idea kab bura hota hai.....lol..
True AhamHolic cum GoHam-erian....hahahaha

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
yeah...star plus walo ko SNS ka bhi mahaepi dekhna chahiye!! kyon nahi jab baki shows ka hota hai to yeh bhi deserve karta hai. raelly cnt wait for this story like how gohem will come close...wht will happen to jigar n rashi etc

Post Reply New Post

Go to top