Page 5 Page 7

shonaveer

IF-Sizzlerz

shonaveer

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
god knows.. ahem is such a dumbo..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "when will Ahem fall for gopi? (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aashna26

Aashna26

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling that they will be invited for a party,Smile and some young fellows may try to be naughty with Gopi and pass her dirty and rude looksConfused and comments, to which Ahem will get angry Angryand tell them off and in conversation mention' how dare you speak and look at MY WIFE with your dirty intentions!!!!!!. TongueGopi starts to cry Cryas she is too scared /freightened and unknowlingly hugs Ahem! Rashi wud be too upset watching this! AngryMeanwhile, in this party, Gopi is looking stunning and Ahem is secretly watching her every moveEmbarrassed!!!!!!!!!So friends, what do you think of my views!!!!!!Big smile

sujji0609

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika27

I have a feeling that they will be invited for a party,Smile and some young fellows may try to be naughty with Gopi and pass her dirty and rude looksConfused and comments, to which Ahem will get angry Angryand tell them off and in conversation mention' how dare you speak and look at MY WIFE with your dirty intentions!!!!!!. TongueGopi starts tocry Cryas she is too scared/freightened and unknowlingly hugs Ahem! Rashi wud be too upset watching this!AngryMeanwhile, in this party, Gopi is looking stunning and Ahem is secretly watching her every moveEmbarrassed!!!!!!!!!So friends, what do you think of my views!!!!!!Big smile

superbbb
m dreaming, fainting, aham saying gopi his wife.

Dher sara ghee shakkar 4 u.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashna26sajnie

nayhaj

nayhaj

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
i live in england therefore i am behind on the episodes..last night they showed the episode where koki sells gopi's parents picture...how can ANY girl no matter how timid just stand and cry while her parents pictures is being sold? id snatch it off them....i think they are takin the show too far and showing gopi as annoying now as she cant stand up for herself...they need to show abit of braveness in her else the show will lose its touch

sajnie

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
When ahem will realize that gopi is one gem of a person at heart and even if she is not educated ahem can teach her.

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv_rocks

When ahem will realize that gopi is one gem of a person at heart and even if she is not educated ahem can teach her.

exactly..Aham will teach her....and then both will become complete.....

sajnie

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

and that can be couple that is made for each other.
heard someone saying husband wife ek doosre ki purak hote hai what husband has wife dosent and so goes with ahem and gopi.

sajnie

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

and that can be couple that is made for each other.
heard someone saying husband wife ek doosre ki purak hote hai what husband has wife dosent and so goes with ahem and gopi.

yeah thats correct...
husband and wife complete each other in everything.....
and Aham and Gopi has to prove this in the show as well....

sajnie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top