Page 3 Page 7

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalidp

Originally posted by razianas

When it will happen , Gopi & Ahem love story
He will make a blunder in his business and will be thrown  out of Modi house with his dear mom. I think  then he will realise Gopi's worth.AngryAngryAngry

very remote possibility....but might be possible..
as cvs are very unpredictable....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "when will Ahem fall for gopi? (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shalini01

IF-Rockerz

shalini01

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
i really hope its soon. i cant wait.gopi deserves some happiness now, its long overdue.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini01

i really hope its soon. i cant wait.gopi deserves some happiness now, its long overdue.

completely agree dear

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
I feel it will happen when Gopi has proved that she is bad although we all know she's not... 

i want them to show such a scene that Koki is unhappy with the way Gopi is behaving and she tells Ahem about it... Ahem shouts at Gopi.... in the process Gopi confesses she's doing it all for him... so he can be live happily without her.... and should leave the house... Ahem will feel bad and at the same time will start missing her after she has left the house and will think of means to get her back... well what say friends....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20sajnie-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

I feel it will happen when Gopi has proved that she is bad although we all know she's not... 

i want them to show such a scene that Koki is unhappy with the way Gopi is behaving and she tells Ahem about it... Ahem shouts at Gopi.... in the process
 Gopi confesses she's doing it all for him...
its near to impossible for Gopi to say...as Aham never lets her utter a single word...always Chup/Bas....
but still i would love to see Gopi confessing the truth...

so he can be live happily without her.... and should leave the house... Ahem will feel bad and at the same time will start missing her after she has left the house and will think of means to get her back... well what say friends....
we are completely with u...we want Aham to miss her as soon as possible......

smiley20sajniesujji0609

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
hehehe so true dear... but still hoping for something like that.... as tired of seeing Ahem being so rude to Gopi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

hehehe so true dear... but still hoping for something like that.... as tired of seeing Ahem being so rude to Gopi...

we are hoping this from last so manyyyyyyyyyyyyyy epi...but kya kare nothing is happeing to fulfill our hopes..
and Aham's rudeness is really unbearable to me....he needs some one to hit his head so that he will have short term memory loss abt his Being Aham Modi, who can do anything to anyone...

smiley20sajniesujji0609

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Ahem will fall for Gopi only after Gopi changes herself into a new avatar.

Gopi should stop this bholi-bhali behaviour. She should stand for her rights n fight for them. It is then that Gopi will be able to win Aham's heart

smiley20sujji0609-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top