Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

GoHam VM Gallery: Special VM Pg#20 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 22

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

That's a lovely video dear.... 

thanx for lliking dear...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GoHam VM Gallery: Special VM Pg#20 (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
lol......im watching and listening the song again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sadhli tumne apna username ka asar hum sabhi par chorna suru kar diya...wahi aur kkya.... 'addiction'!!!!! lol.... really wht a lovely song....so relaxing!!

who's the singer??

Edited by bharat9 - 21 July 2010 at 10:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
oh thnx 4 the complinent nd the singer is shreya ghoshal.
Nd gr8 my addiction is on u.

Its GoHam-eria on al.

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
its my fav songgggggggggggggggggggggg sadhliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

i wished that time Koki had allowed her Dikra to be closed with Gopi or even encourage him as aham in beginning was showing some wat concern ...  remem during diya,  mehndi and then dandiya when aham was somewhat concern

-tellyaddict-

shonaveer

IF-Sizzlerz

shonaveer

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 3:06am | IP Logged
cool vm's n a great job,. keep making more

-tellyaddict-

krutiv100

Goldie

krutiv100

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
omg..wow tellyaddict...brillant...the scenes math the lyrics and its perfect for gohem's situation rite now espically for gopi.
and i love the handkerchief/rumal scene....
they defo have chemistry and i just realised from this vm how dashing ahem is and gopi has such a beautifull smile!

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krutiv100

omg..wow tellyaddict...brillant...the scenes math the lyrics and its perfect for gohem's situation rite now espically for gopi.
and i love the handkerchief/rumal scene....
they defo have chemistry and i just realised from this vm how dashing ahem is and gopi has such a beautifull smile!

thanx 4 liking dear.
Aham is dashing undoubtedly n Gopi ki smile to lakho ki hai , anmol.

Thanx once again

PDLIMA

Groupbie

PDLIMA

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged

Hi Leena and Supergirl:

Leena you are right it reminds of the good old kasam se days of jai and bani. Tellyaddicts beautiful video reminded me of those good old days. Your video has so many good moments between Ahem and gopi before marriage. There was so much magic between both of them before they got married now it is so sad there is no magic at all. He is so mean to her and she also looks weird with those funny faces that she keeps making. I hope they change  the track soon. This show is really going in the wrong direction so much hate in ahem's behaviour towards Gopi. Gopi is not even aware of what a fool her cousin is making out of her. Ahem has shown no concern no care for Gopi at all only being mean to her. I do not see anything romantic between both of them after marriage except for the scene where he removed her jewellery. I noticed Chandi too has not updated the romantic scenes may be she does not find any romantic scenes in the show off late. I hope they change the current track it is putting me off and I am sure doing the same to many others.Anyway thanks once again for the lovely video it atleast video has romance supergirl. Thanks.

-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top