Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   

GoHam VM Gallery: Special VM Pg#20

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Joined: 02 August 2009
Posts: 17287

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Hello Frnds,

I hv tried to create A VM on Gopi and Aham...
I dint have much scenes of them together...still used what ever I had...
Hope u'll loke it...below is the link...

******************************************************
GoHamVM_Suna Suna.wmv

******************************************************
 
Chehra Tera
Page#5
******************************************************
O Bekhabar
Page#7
******************************************************
Tune Mujhko Deewana Kiya
Page#11

******************************************************
Chori Se Dil Ko Chura Le Koi
Page 14
******************************************************
First GiNa VM
Page 17
******************************************************
Giaa's B'day VM
Page 19
******************************************************
One Year Celebration VM
Page 20
******************************************************
So please watch it and let me know ur views abt it...
Waiting for ur response...


Edited by -tellyaddict- - 02 May 2011 at 11:42pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786bobo12345jasmin0000monash1kwebbelishaijasonsiddiquaVivaciousQueensakshi1addicted2dramas_Nancy_BubblyRsimran15simibrar1990upasana.diya.FunLuvingGirl.boparaisoniaAnu-AnanyapuviniNihira-fansajnieAfghanLeenaRafeal.sujji0609ANJ4BrashCandyTarantallegra.SajnaVe.

PDLIMA Groupbie
PDLIMA
PDLIMA

Joined: 24 January 2008
Posts: 198

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Hi Supergirl:
Thank you for this lovely Gopi and Ahem video that was my  favourite song.This song was usually played in Kasam Se when Jai and Bani used to have their romantic moments. Your song brought back old memories. The song was correctly put with all the vidoes what a great job to collaborate all this and make it a beautiful video well done great job tellyaddict. I was losing hopes for Gopi and Ahem's romance to ever come true but this video made me realize they do have great chemistry it is only in the hands of the creatives to make it happen. They should watch your video to help them how to create a great episode for us. Wow what a fantastic job the best video I have ever seen combination of scenes and also the music. The music and the video worked well together thank you for this lovely video once again.Now when this show is miserable I will watch the video to remind me that better days will come soon. Thanks once again great job.SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kwebbelsajnieAfghanLeena-tellyaddict-suk19

.FunLuvingGirl. IF-Dazzler
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Joined: 11 October 2008
Posts: 3381

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Hey sadhli,
Loved the VM great job ClapClap m glad that you made a VM..
keep makin moree..

luv,
Soma

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie-tellyaddict-suk19

puvini IF-Dazzler
puvini
puvini

Joined: 25 May 2010
Posts: 2559

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Hi Sadhli... Beautiful VM.. Really loved it.. Great work..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Shell16 IF-Rockerz
Shell16
Shell16

Joined: 04 May 2010
Posts: 5456

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Hi Sadhli, you did a fantastic job with this VM. The music and the video was co-ordinated perfectly. Really enjoyed it. I wasn't familiar with the song but really like it!

Thanks!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-suk19

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Joined: 02 August 2009
Posts: 17287

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PDLIMA

Hi Supergirl:
Thank you for this lovely Gopi and Ahem video that was my  favourite song.This song was usually played in Kasam Se when Jai and Bani used to have their romantic moments. Your song brought back old memories. The song was correctly put with all the vidoes what a great job to collaborate all this and make it a beautiful video well done great job tellyaddict. I was losing hopes for Gopi and Ahem's romance to ever come true but this video made me realize they do have great chemistry it is only in the hands of the creatives to make it happen. They should watch your video to help them how to create a great episode for us. Wow what a fantastic job the best video I have ever seen combination of scenes and also the music. The music and the video worked well together thank you for this lovely video once again.Now when this show is miserable I will watch the video to remind me that better days will come soon. Thanks once again great job.Smile


thnx a lot dear for liking...
m feeling happy that My VM mad u recall ur older good memories of  ur Fav couple......

and then Aham and Gopi definitely share an amazing chemistry but we dint have enough of it on screen so for that CVs must watch the VM to know what their Chemistry has if for some 2 minutes on screen together,,,,,,

thanx a lot once again...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Joined: 02 August 2009
Posts: 17287

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FunLuvingGirl.

Hey sadhli,
Loved the VM great job ClapClap m glad that you made a VM..
keep makin moree..

luv,
Soma


thanx a lot dear for liking
-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Joined: 02 August 2009
Posts: 17287

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by puvini

Hi Sadhli... Beautiful VM.. Really loved it.. Great work..


thanx a lot mathi for liking....


Originally posted by lovtv

Hi Sadhli, you did a fantastic job with this VM. The music and the video was co-ordinated perfectly. Really enjoyed it. I wasn't familiar with the song but really like it!

Thanks!!!


thanx dear......

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Saathiya Picture gallery No Comments

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -KimSungHyun-   Replies: 1192   Views: 557125

-KimSungHyun- 1192 557125 27 November 2012 at 4:40am by NazimKiDewani
~*~ SNS Music Gallery ~*~ Updated 6/17

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Chandni-   Replies: 61   Views: 18190

Chandni- 61 18190 22 February 2012 at 8:17am by -Cinderella-
We Are Waiting For GoHam,keep counting

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: -tellyaddict-   Replies: 49   Views: 3821

-tellyaddict- 49 3821 09 December 2010 at 3:45am by tina_1234
M hopless for GoHam

Author: -tellyaddict-   Replies: 7   Views: 807

-tellyaddict- 7 807 02 August 2010 at 11:10am by -tellyaddict-
Which is ur Fav GoHam Moment ???

2 3 4 5

Author: -tellyaddict-   Replies: 37   Views: 3205

-tellyaddict- 37 3205 15 July 2010 at 3:01am by -tellyaddict-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index