Twilight

Rob/Tay/Kristen HILARIOUS! Breaking Dawn

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Okay so i was watching LA Twilight Eclipse Convention and OMG you people need to hear this.

Kristen leans into to whisper something to Rob and both of them laugh, Taylor jumps in talking to Rob.

Taylor - "Didn't you sleep with her?" Referring to Kristen talking about breaking dawn. The question was so random which makes Everyone crack up laughing. Kristen faces Taylor and punches her fist in her left hand's palm referring to him. Everyone erupts into laughter.

Fan - "I LOVE YOU ROBSTEN." Kristen raises her brows smiling/blushing while Rob and Taylor are laughing about something. Kristen looks at Rob mouthing something. Both of them lean closer having a few second conversation and then Rob turns to Taylor.

Rob - "I just love babies Don't you sleep with a baby?" Replying to his question about him and Kristen. Audience erupts into laughter. Kristen then again leans close to Rob to say something.

-----------------

OMG! I am trying to find it on you tube but having a hard time. Rob&Tay OMG HILARIOUS!

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 21 July 2010 at 7:01pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_senmissfilmydreamer_dreamsJasmine....anjz.rob_ian....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rob/Tay/Kristen HILARIOUS! Breaking Dawn" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for sharingSmile Smile....it was indeed Hilarious!!.LOLLOLLOL....the trio are always fun to watch!! LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_sen

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
awww..... i want to watch that video...!!!! Harsha if u hav it in ur lappy/desktop... upload it on YT and post it.... please!!! Big smile

*falls on both the knees and begs you...pretty pleash* Embarrassed

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
OMG! Awwwwwww!! The trio are WAYY too cute! I love Taylor's random question and Robert's reply. Taylor and Rob share such a cute friendship! Even as Jake and Ed in Breaking Dawn! I love them!!!!

*Jot*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_senJasmine...

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
OH! Heres the link:

AND

*Rob sings in this one for like 2 secs!LOL

"The tent scene is very tense!"
"And he literally throws a hand and puts it on my breast and i have to be serious, look him in the eyes and tell him, i'm hotter than him!" HAHA! I love Taylor!

I completely love how Rob keeps laughing at the end of this.LOLHow cute.

The trio is hilarious! I LOVE THEM! <3

Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 20 July 2010 at 8:57pm

..Mari..

..Mari..

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
lolz...hilarious!...thnx for sharing:)

Angel-Jot.

disha_sen

disha_sen

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

OMG! Awwwwwww!! The trio are WAYY too cute! I love Taylor's random question and Robert's reply. Taylor and Rob share such a cute friendship! Even as Jake and Ed in Breaking Dawn! I love them!!!!

*Jot*
yup they show better chemistry than even rob n kristenWinkLOL

Angel-Jot.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top