Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Indian Idol Chat Club # 39, Special Msg from Zubi (Page 7)

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

ZUBI DIDI!

I'm gonna miss talking to you those mornings when I don't have dance!

I guess I'll force bhai to get one! xD LOL

Don't worry Simi and Angel will give you company. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simi_1-Aaliyah-

digitalone 33 IF-Rockerz
digitalone 33
digitalone 33

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by digitalone 33

Zoobi
thanks for you have written for me......................i just loved it as always i say you rocked it............

& yaa when you come i m defiantly make a wonderful siggy for you thats for sure........................i m dying to make that as it will be mix of Zoobi & Digi ideas soo will come out with some innovative for sure....................

& you have fun in wedding soo when coming back?? date to bol te jaa............so we came to know that which CC is going on & other things are being there will tell you all..............

i will be back on august 22nd.

Thanx Digi - tere mann ka radio theek huwa? LOL

yaa itss good have you seen i have place the song there for you on the same Post.............goo see it 1st....
simi_1 IF-Rockerz
simi_1
simi_1

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by simi_1

Zubs that is a lonnnnng post, and am sure it will be as wonderful as you always write   

will read later tonite when I find some time, but read my part, yaar kidhar tum ko daanti hu yaar, sach hi tho bolthi hoonWink

I will truly miss u for a month, as i m so used to chatting with you and rani on certain times of the night every nite

Wish you a very safe trip and loads and loads of fun during this trip update photos   if you would like to

I will miss you too. yaar tera kehna mujhe daant lagta hai. did u like ur song? i love that song. Tongue

LOLLOL yes the song was beautiful LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
ignore hrithik... LOL

bestie i'm gonna miss u

:(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aaliyah-ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Oh screw the wait. I'm writing my message now!

Dear Zoobi and other members of the CC,

Drama queen hoon mein! Bohot drama karti hoon naa mein? Lekin kya karu. Meri zindagi hi kuch aise drama se bhari hain. I guess its the effect of watching too much BOllywood and believing things that only happen on screen! LOL Zoobi, you are one of the few (along with Xo, Simi_1, and Angel) who know about my sad past. And you all have been a huge help in helping me let go of the past. And for that even a thank you isn't enough! I've already dedicated a song for you and Xo. But even that isn't enough to show my appreciation. Maybe nothing will ever be enough! I've bonded really well with especially you! It was a pleasure meeting you even it was only for 10 min in such crappy weather conditions! I'm sure we will have many more days to meet up in the future! =] Maybe one day we can have a whole IF reunion! Its hard, but not impossible! Truth is I'm going miss you so much for the month you'll be away! But I'm glad you'll be back in time for my birthday! Tongue You are a special friend and will always have that special place in my heart. Waise every single member in this cc has a special place in my heart. I've bonded really well with most of you! And even a week's separation was painful for me, so I can imagine how much you'll miss us, Zoobi Doobi! But remember we will always be here waiting for your return, waiting for you post, your reply, your message! Because you are the jaan of the CC! I may be the Rani, but you are the Jaan of this cc. I may be the spamming queen and the Rani of the cc, but you are the Yak Yak Queen! LOL You are my beautiful pari! My sweet Kareena! LOL Just enjoy your time at the wedding and keep in touch! We will be no where. We will be waiting for your return! I'll become a stronger person because of all the wonderful members in this cc and my other friends. I will miss my yak yaker! But I'll smile knowing that you are going to be having a lot of fun at the wedding! =] I LOVE YOU!

Big Jaadu Ki Jaapi!

Wow Rani - That was really beautiful. I'm glad i'm able to help you in anyway i can. I'll miss you so much. Our Texting, our Inbox FB Message, our PMs and our Posts on CC. I will miss all of that. Cry
digitalone 33 IF-Rockerz
digitalone 33
digitalone 33

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Zoobi we all will miss you a lot here on this CC soo aab mai kiske saath gussa karunga yarr.........................it was realyy fun talking with all time

& hope you enjoy there a lot.......................& meet CC members from INDIA mainly near to you only..............hehehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Zoobi, what song did you post for me?? :S
The link's not opening! :(

This one babes

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by somone999

i've to watch today's episode. Cry

Okay, then do watch it. Last week I was excited for it, this week its your turn. Enjoy! :)

I hope I can watch it tonight. Cry got last minute stuff to do. Embarrassed

Go to top