India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

since u all humiliated me... (Page 2)

stpra Groupbie
stpra
stpra

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

Computers for me is easier than eating a piece of cake. Seriously, with my age I can't afford to eat cake. 

As far as computers go, since I slept, ate and breathed computers in my young days, its just easier than piece of cake. I was the chief designer of IBM 385s and also PDP-655s. These technologies are the main backbone of today's computers.  You guys have no idea the circumstances these were invented.

Oh well, take care all of you. You got what you wanted, I'm out of here.

queenbee4eva Senior Member
queenbee4eva
queenbee4eva

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
i agree with everybody else here LOL hey there are other
adults here to it okay... Smile
Racmonpheebs Groupbie
Racmonpheebs
Racmonpheebs

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Hi Stpra,
   I am sorry, I guess this whole misunderstanding started with my topic of posting wrong updates.

I am really sorry about that, and hope you will find it in your heart to forgive me and stay on in the forum.

If you leave I will feel very bad and may not be able to come back on the forum.

Sorry again
Racmonpheeb
meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stpra

Computers for me is easier than eating a piece of cake. Seriously, with my age I can't afford to eat cake. 

As far as computers go, since I slept, ate and breathed computers in my young days, its just easier than piece of cake. I was the chief designer of IBM 385s and also PDP-655s. These technologies are the main backbone of today's computers.  You guys have no idea the circumstances these were invented.

Oh well, take care all of you. You got what you wanted, I'm out of here.

stpra please dont leave, just as anyone else i also love reading your posts.  And its very shocking to hear that someone on IF said all that rude stuff to you.  I agree with ExoticDivinity2 that anyone should be welcomed here and they should feel comfortable while they are here, no matter what their age is.  Who ever said the rude stuff to stpra, please guys apologize to her. 

Edited by meghavi - 07 February 2005 at 3:54pm
sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Stpra, please don't leave the forum!. I am sorry if we have hurt you in any way. We are sorry from the bottom of our heart. As meghavi said, anyone is welcome to this forums no matter who they are or how old they are. So accepting our aplogies we hope u come back

-sai
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

i think stpra has left...Cry

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

yea i also think stpra iz gone.................no come baq.............i like readin up updatez n ur commentz...................

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kkusum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index