India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

since u all humiliated me...

stpra Groupbie
stpra
stpra

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

I will not be posting updates any more here. I don't want to be in a place where 95 yr old veteran like me cannot be respected.

people keep humiliating me by asking if you are 95 yr old, you should be in bed. And being 95 yr old means, I should not know computers. how dumb people can get.

When 4 year old kid can drive his mom to a video store, 3 yr old can log into computer, why not 95 yr old know everyting about computer ?

ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

aww no who said that to you?  I can't believe that anyone would say that to you...that's not right and its not fair.  People of all ages and all genders and races should be welcome to this forum.  Guys, if you said anything to hurt stpra, then u guys should all apologize to her.  That's not right...I think that anyone at any age should be able to do anything he or she wants to do....that's not right to be such an agist (someone who discriminates because of age).  Please apologize to her, and please stpra, come back and keep posting.  I love reading yours and everyone's comments. 

Aasi

Racmonpheebs Groupbie
Racmonpheebs
Racmonpheebs

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
hey stpra,
   I didn't see any rules saying who can and cannot use the computer, its great if you are that old and still want to learn.

I would just like to say we would love for you to be a member of the forum and chat with us.

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Please stpra, don't leave this forum.
mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

please sptra dont leave the forum and please doo post updates as well

smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
yes i read the posts where people were being sooo rude to you
i meant to reply back but i didn't find the time
it's very rude for people for being so ungrateful and everything becuz of a mistake
i made a mistake by posting the wrong update too once...boy was it chaos!!
and it's really rude for people to be stereotyping you just because of your age!Confused
-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
hey stpra....i believe u n am sorry if anyone of us ever hurt you..please dont leave the forum...Its not gonna be the same without ur comments and participation...we all respect u...! be our friend?? please Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index