Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 19 July 2010 wRiTeN UpDaTe

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
   Written Update 19 July 2010

The episode starts with Naitik phone ringing..Naitik came after changing his clothes and says to akshara that why u are not attending phone it could be something important.Naitik himself picks the phone..it was sneha..she says sorry to naitik for calling so late at night and tells him that she has made the designs.naitik says him that thats great.Sneha says u come tomorrow in morning and check them.Naitik says that i have a function at my place tomorrow so i cant come!~!~Sneha then says that u come day after tomorrow~!~~😲..naitik says that i will come tomorrow at coffee shop because we have to give designs to client.She agrees.Akshara then asks naitik that how can he go tomorrow...naitik says that he will come back soon.dont worry.akshara says u sure.naitik says yes,we should sleep now..have to get up early tomorrow.naitik says i will be on red alert tonight..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Akshara smilesπŸ˜ƒ..

Next morning
Preparations going on for pag-phera..raj banna says that will we get breakfast today.All laugh.naitik also came and say that he is going for some office work.will be back soon.Raj banna says that work is important so let him go.Then bhabhi maa says to naitik that we are from girl's side so please dont be get late...rituraj also came..and take blessings from all...and says to gayatri that soon i will give u a good news of my progeress..bhabhi maa says that bindya has bring good luck for u..all then proceeds to do breakfast......naitik left..

varsha was making shaurya ready...shaurya was very happy..varsha say him that we should go to doctor to get confirm.and say him that maa should not get to know anything about it otherwise she will cancel her plan of going to london.Then shaurya says ok and when they both moves towards the door they saw rajshri standing there..both get worried and stated making strange excuses.Rajshri says what happened to u both.theh say nothing..Rajshri gives them prasad and ask them where they are going.Shaurya says that the weather is so nice so they sre going for a drive..Rajshri says thats good..then she says that if u dont mind then i have to do shopping so can i come with u.Both get worried but varsha says yes maa u come with us..she went to get ready and shava look at each other faces,...

Naitik waiting for sneha for half an hour she came and say sorry to naitik for getting late.and show him his designs.Naitik say her that why u changed the theme?i say u to work on same designs.......sneha says that i told u that i cant do this but u still insist me....naitik says her sorry and say her to make new designs here ....naitik gets the call from client and convinces him to give the designs by tomoorow and say sneha to made new designs in front of him....and he give  him a pencil and paper and she started making sketches..

All getting worried as naitik hasnt come yet..bhabhi maa says that how can he so careless...nandani  has been waiting for them....rituraj says that let naitik do his work i will go with bindya and bring nandani didi..All look at each other.bindya also says that may be he has come here for this purpose..they will go n perform all rituals after all he is also nandani didi brother.bindya ask bhabhi maa that can we go??akshara says that let me call naitik once...

Akshara call naitik and says that all are waiting for u where are you..naitik says that i am doing my work and i cant come till it gets finished...akshara tell everyone what naitik says and bhabhi maa says that bindya and RR u both go,..nandani must be waiting!~!~Akshara says she will also go..bhabhi maa says ok and RB says to call naitik and say him to directly come to nandani's place..

Shava and rajshri went for shopping.shaurya make many excuses for taking varsha with him bur rajshri says i cant shop alone so varsha also went with her.....

Then akshara with RR and bindya went to nandani's place..nandani opens the door and gets happy after meeting all but her eyes were searching for naitik..akshara told her that he had gone for an important office work..he will come soon...rukmani says that now a days work is most important..All look at each other and akshara feels awkward~~~....then they take nandani inside to get her ready..naitik calls akshara and says her that he has done with his work..he is coming there and will manofy all.....but naitik's car tyre got punctured.....

PRECAP

nandani saying that why naitik didnt came to take me?bhabhi maa says we are also angry with him..then rashmi says dadda came~~~!~😲
Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u mahi for wonderful update
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u mahi for the wonderfull update...😊
I dun like this sneha, bahut zyaada pareshan karti hain yaar...
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you sooo Much for the update!😳
aviation-ca thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you Mahi for the update... really, everyone angry at Naitik because he was working???? Why make a big deal out of little things?? This serial is dragging.. everyday, some mistake either by Naitik or Aksh.. everyone pareshan over little non-issues... Now hearing about Mohit becoming Ghar Jamai.. Uff!!! Ruining someone's character... why not stay separate in a different house rather than becoming Ghar Jamai??? Gay3 was hyperventilating just the thought of Naitik's gift to Aksh.. but is it OK for Mohit to stay at Singhanias???
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Mahi!
black.swan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update mahiii
nikki18 thumbnail
Thank u 4 d update mahi!!
-Vanshika- thumbnail
thnxx 4 da update dear...!!!!!!