Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Gals,

One of the best episode n forum is so dull?? looks llike monday blues πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........

Wow i just loved this song on shanak as i was planning to make a vm but not able to find perfect scenes but cvs were dam gud .......😳....... whole picturization was so gud n gud chemistry by both karan n yasha ......πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰....... i was fullly into the song .... n shan actuallly singing kisae hai patha makes it more enjoyable ...........

shan with umbrella in his imagination was like πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but none the less i loveed it .............................. no wonder we r crazy over shanak ......
True...the song was picturised brilliantly!!

Shanak looked great and the dance sequence was put together really well too.

πŸ‘πŸΌ
yeah,exactly. The song really suits for Shanak & the pictuarization was wel done.πŸ˜›
For me Monday starts perfectly,both KT & Yasha done a great job,they were luking so so cute together. For me it's  theiy were really enjoying doing the sequence(u can see it at their smile & expressions)!πŸ‘πŸΌ
It was funnny when Shaan tadked to himself  & when he said about filmy-comedy dream.πŸ˜†
Jaya so true...a beautifully picturised dance sequence which was indeed perfect...with such a cute couple...the expressions by them were so beautiful...and the song...was indeed perfect....too it fitted the whole rain dance dream sequence perfectly.. aww...me in ga ga nad la la land...permanently....🀣🀣🀣🀣 No cahnce of me coming back.🀣🀣🀣🀣
They used the song beautifully in the promo..and then in the dance sequence ,...and loved how they incoporated the promo dialgues in to days epi too.....great work by the CV's and the director, cherographer, Yash and Karan.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Today's epi was just MAGICAL yaar!!
what more should we ask??....gosh ShaNak song sequence aur voh bhi a rain one😍😍😍
OMG i still can believe that we actually had such an epi im still in my lalalandπŸ˜†πŸ˜...never thought i will do that but after today's epi im deffo gonna download all their scene to make vmsπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
i tried my best but this jodi won! once againπŸ˜‰

agree gals it was best n surprising for us , we just wnted to see a rain song on them n they actuallly gave us ........

yes rishani both or them enjoyed n it shows ...... not only in this song , so far in many scenes be it serious, funny, comedy or touchy the way karan n yasha perform them shows how much they r enjoying doing it . n i can clearly see karan n yasha in those scenes but not shanak (oh plz dont misunderstand that i want them to be a real pair or something or iam crazy over their personal lives nothing like thta , just saying when someone enjoys their work it shows on their faces n body lang )

@krishna :- yes the wy they used promo in todays episode was very gud ...........
agree with u JayaV about Yasha & KT chemistrey in many scenes & in today's rain dance,i was saying the same thing before. It's like both enjoyed on-screen doing these scenes & dance,love them!πŸ˜›

Well Jaya can you not guess why the forum is quiet?😊......People are still watching the episodeπŸ˜†......Truely beautiful song picturisationπŸ‘......Karan and Yashashree ( we need a combined name ), looked so comfortable with each other and they have such cute chemistry on screen😍.......

no wonder every one ran away to watch todays episode on UT........ why should i be left alone ?? lemme see that again LOL

Originally posted by JayaV

agree gals it was best n surprising for us , we just wnted to see a rain song on them n they actuallly gave us ........

yes rishani both or them enjoyed n it shows ...... not only in this song , so far in many scenes be it serious, funny, comedy or touchy the way karan n yasha perform them shows how much they r enjoying doing it . n i can clearly see karan n yasha in those scenes but not shanak (oh plz dont misunderstand that i want them to be a real pair or something or iam crazy over their personal lives nothing like thta , just saying when someone enjoys their work it shows on their faces n body lang )

Completely understood what you meant to say dear...when two ppl are comfortable and friends ...and  enjoy their work...it shows on ones faces making the scene more brilliant...as both actors give more then their best or 100%...and that showed in all the scenes that have started from the lat week the whole prostitute saving scene onwards... Yashkaran ...rocked all their scenes...they outshined all the othersπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@krishna :- yes the wy they used promo in todays episode was very gud ...........