Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

kvva

kvva

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Today we had a beautiful AR scene. Many of our friends have already talked about this scene and I agree with most of them.  This is what I feel about this scene (which I already replied in one of the posts

Today's was a beutiful scene between two ex lovers one of whom is moved on completely and cherishing the past as well as her presence with a beutiful smile and the other is still hanging in the past and is discussing the past getting involved in it.  It will definitely take time for Arman to move on and we will see now and then instances where his hope is still on (may not be for the utlimate thing but atleast to find glimses of what once they had).

So,  today we really saw two people who had a passionate relationship earlier and who are  now stepping towards a new relationship at different speeds.

Yup, Riddhima has completely moved on..

But I also agree with CZ (sorry i dont the actual name) when she/he said that the scene is not exactly beautiful because Arman is still in it.

But this post is mainly for those SR fans, who are unhappy that we dont have SR. What are you saying ? We had lot of SR. I think SR's was a more mature story and hence I noticed that most of you are also mature in thinking. So, it is not required for something to be physically present. Today we saw SR in Ridhima, her voice, her face, her glow and finally in her moving on.   And more importantly in her today's  ability  to talk to her ex very freely even about her husband.  I think today was a very nice scene (w.r.t. SR) in the past few days. And today's scene stemmed from fast few days and hence we had SR even in the fast few days in this build-up. I just want  to conclude with

"SR has progressed a great way and hence today's beautiful  AR scene"

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*hira_87lulu99ritusalujalord_kalkibattu87kinny_ranvirsanjanamishra..Naina..JATINTHAKKARginacMaham123abc123AnnaNAshleyprejudicedspamalotPerfangel5655romiosugar1.Sidra-Mayu-nyctophilianami2811TheBlackJaguarnikita_88-Harshu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SR Progression without SR !!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mayu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mayu-

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
hey amazing post.......and nice analysis!!!!!.....SR are always special.....siddhima make my day!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kvvakinny_ranvirpunjabkudi98romiosugar1

punjabkudi98

Goldie

punjabkudi98

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Siddhima r magical luv them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kvvakinny_ranvirromiosugar1

uppaas

IF-Rockerz

uppaas

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Lovely post though I missed SR , getting too use to seeing them but I have to agree with w/o SR we saw progression of SR....
For you kwa  ClapClapClapClapClap

spamalot

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged

I so agreed with your take tm :) Though there was NO SR scenes (together), Ridddhima (herself alone) completed the SR part. I am NOT complaning abt not having SR scenes together at all !!! I can't complain (though I want them together all the time) coz Ridz was fully with Sid while having friendly convo with her once upon time lover, Arman.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kvvakinny_ranvir

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I definitely felt the SR magic Day Dreaming Sid thinking about Riddhima, Riddhima thinking about Sid even when she is sitting inches away from the guy who once meant the world to her.

Sid and Riddhima share such a beautiful bond. It transcends all the relationships Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kvvakinny_ranvirpunjabkudi98nyctophilia

kvva

kvva

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks every one. SR are special for me  because they are quite different and little more closer to the kind of relations I like to see.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinny_ranvir

Post Reply New Post

Go to top