Balika Vadhu

New Anandi on 22nd July!! Link added :) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

I am more curious to see Jagya!!
Same hereBig smile am sure BV will be on #1 spot on 22nd TRP and the week.. all will be wanting to see who the new JaAn areEmbarrassed cant wait to see themDay Dreaming kdos to the creatives.. this is the right time or never for the leap...ClapStar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Anandi on 22nd July!! Link added :) (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

Promo is out.. it shows a girl in ghoonghat playing around and a voice over of new Jagya saying his beendini... will be seeinf her after 5 yrs.. how she would be.. hope she is the same playful.. nakhayi chuhiya... Balika VAdhu on 22nd July.

I guess the girl is either Pratyusha or Nivedita.. I have a gut feeling that its NiveditaGeekErmmlets see...

yeah I think its nivedita too.. cause,.. the smile under her ghoonghat was how nivedita smiled and the color of her skin is very light and Pratusha is kind of tanned (I liked her though)

lets see

pooja_k

pooja_k

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Yeah,   the girl in the promo seemed to have the same smile as  Nivedita Joshi.

Jagya's voice in the promo sounded a bit like Rajat Tokas,  but I could be wrong.

Edited by pooja_k - 20 July 2010 at 1:07am

noodles

IF-Rockerz

noodles

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the promo!

I also thought they might choose Rajat Tokas for Jagya but I really hope not. LOL (sorry Rajat fans :P) Wouldn't he also look pretty young compared to any of the three girls? lol

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Wonder what age hey are going to show Jagya is.. as of now he is just one yr older than Anandi.. and am sure they are going to make him some where around 21 post leap..Wacko

noodles

IF-Rockerz

noodles

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
^Yeah he'll probably be around that age.

Even the 3 girls look older than 18 to me. ErmmLOL

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noodles

Thanks a lot for the promo!

I also thought they might choose Rajat Tokas for Jagya but I really hope not. LOL (sorry Rajat fans :P) Wouldn't he also look pretty young compared to any of the three girls? lol

I think he will look good with pratusha..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top