New Anandi on 22nd July!! Link added :)

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Promo is out.. it shows a girl in ghoonghat playing around and a voice over of new Jagya saying his beendini... will be seeinf her after 5 yrs.. how she would be.. hope she is the same playful.. nakhayi chuhiya... Balika VAdhu on 22nd July.

I guess the girl is either Pratyusha or Nivedita.. I have a gut feeling that its Nivedita🤓🤔 lets see...

Here it is .. see at 0.58 😳

Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i watched the promo like 20 times hoping to see the smile under the ghunghat so as to guess 😉 didnt help 😆 the ghunghat was too long 😃
ammoos thumbnail
Thanks god its just two days away.. otherwise we would have gone nuts guessing who is behind the ghoonghat🤣
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
actually i have a feeling some news channel will find out and put it as BREAKING NEWS 😉 -these guys are good at BREAKING all the suspense 😆    so i will be keeping an eye on these chanels 😃
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
I am more curious to see Jagya!!
tpereir thumbnail
does anyone have the link to the promo?
ammoos thumbnail
Here it is .. see at 0.58 😳

ammoos thumbnail

Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

I am more curious to see Jagya!!

Same here😃 am sure BV will be on #1 spot on 22nd TRP and the week.. all will be wanting to see who the new JaAn are😳 cant wait to see them😍 kdos to the creatives.. this is the right time or never for the leap...👏⭐️
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ammoos

Promo is out.. it shows a girl in ghoonghat playing around and a voice over of new Jagya saying his beendini... will be seeinf her after 5 yrs.. how she would be.. hope she is the same playful.. nakhayi chuhiya... Balika VAdhu on 22nd July.

I guess the girl is either Pratyusha or Nivedita.. I have a gut feeling that its Nivedita🤓🤔lets see...

yeah I think its nivedita too.. cause,.. the smile under her ghoonghat was how nivedita smiled and the color of her skin is very light and Pratusha is kind of tanned (I liked her though)

lets see
pooja_k thumbnail
Yeah,   the girl in the promo seemed to have the same smile as  Nivedita Joshi.

Jagya's voice in the promo sounded a bit like Rajat Tokas,  but I could be wrong.
Edited by pooja_k - 13 years ago