Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: AKANargis

Very true Maahi.....Maan Singh Thurana...has a great friend in Adi!!!

yeah i loved hw he said dt......his eyes wer moist.....n he hs observed it all des days hw maan is changin coz of geet...remember he hd said geet durin 1st party...mujhe yakin nahi ho raha hai ke maan sir ne tumhe brief kiya
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pickle6586

i guess pinky's dad will come to know that she's pregnant and send her away from the house...remember he was saying she will have to get a doctor check up after she returns !!!
i don't find any other reason why she would have to leave their house...!!!

but whatever it is... we're going to love it..!!! 😳 because i was expecting maan to come and request geet to come to work but now the whole scenario took a complete 180 degree turn. he ends up bringing her not just to the office but to his house as well. guess he took the garland scene a little too seriously....!!!!🤣 🤣🤣

just seeing her in the office itself makes him go haywire how is he going to stop himself at home??when she's so so so near to him!!!!!

soumya

he took the garland scene a little too seriously....!!!!🤣 🤣🤣lovely comment...muaaaaaaaah🤗 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VJnLNMDJ

Itnaaaaa zyada kaise pyaar karne lagaa  ?
Poor thing , I dont like to see Maan so troubled... Kitnee taqleef ho rahi hai use..gale bhi nahin lagaata, door bhi nahin rah paata , khud se bhi nahin kah paata...

VJ

VJ....So true..Maan ki Buri Halat hain fil haal to who Geet se door ja raha hain....but not for long...right?!!

--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: adits7

yeah i loved hw he said dt......his eyes wer moist.....n he hs observed it all des days hw maan is changin coz of geet...remember he hd said geet durin 1st party...mujhe yakin nahi ho raha hai ke maan sir ne tumhe brief kiya

Adi is truly a GEM for Maneet...both for Geet and Maan individually and for them as a couple too!!!😉

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome epi taday maan trying to hide that it dnt affect him but its affecting n hurting him that geet going away
--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi909

awesome epi taday maan trying to hide that it dnt affect him but its affecting n hurting him that geet going away

There was a shot in today's episode where he literally cried for her.....when he realized that she did leave...walk out on him.....it was very heartfelt.....it made me cry for him!!!😭
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
tomorrow daadi is going to use her authority and will ask MK to bring back her, but by the time she'll be gone.
Geet reaches home due to stress faints and Pinky's dad come to know abt her pregnancy, she has to leave the house and when she is out here comes MK to brings her back at job, comes to know about her loosing home and takes her to his house
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AKANargis

According to the TB article.. what does TB stand for?it says she will be forced to leave Pinky's house...and will be in search for a place to live in the BIG BAD CITY of DEHLI....and of course her savior....Maan will rescue her and take her home to his place...where she will stay...hence the pics on facebook with Geet sleeping in Maan's room, and Maan looking at the sleeping beauty!!

--Nargis-- thumbnail
--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

tomorrow daadi is going to use her authority and will ask MK to bring back her, but by the time she'll be gone.
Geet reaches home due to stress faints and Pinky's dad come to know abt her pregnancy, she has to leave the house and when she is out here comes MK to brings her back at job, comes to know about her loosing home and takes her to his house

Md...I agree with this theory...but what will she tell Maan about why she doesn't have a place to stay....without letting the Cat out of the...so to speak??