Dill Mill Gaye

Riddhima Modi has moved on!!!!

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

I haven't seen today's episode yet, (so I apologize for any mistakes) But just reading about it and seeing the AR pics is making me jump up and down. I made a post once about all the phases Riddhima has gone through since Armaan has returned.

Copy pasting old post

Phase 1
When Armaan first returned Rid couldn't even face him. She would break down 10 times a day asking God why he did this.
Phase 2
Eventually she learned to control that emotion but still she couldn't bring herself to be near him.
Phase 3
Then she could face him and be in close proximity but she couldn't talk to him.
Phase 4
Eventually (after lonavla) she started talking to him. Talking to him was no longer a big deal. But she still couldn't think about him, think about what they had.
Phase 5
After they returned, in the locker room she took it a step farther. She could now acknowledge what they had, she could talk about it. It was no longer " oh no if I even think about it I am going to break down and run into your arms"
Phase 6
Eventually she realized she could talk about Sid with Armaan. With both Armaan and Sid in her presence Armaan wasn't a big distraction anymore. This was a big step because she was openly acting as Sid's wife. Sid's wife took prority over Armaan's ex lover. She still couldn't deal with the fact Armaan still loved her.
Phase 7
Then finally after the diary issue she could talk about everything they had, everything she felt but most importantly EVERYTHING THEY WERE in that moment. She acknowledged the fact that she hasn't forgotten him, but he needs to stop loving her because unlike him she will move on with Sid.

So NOW!!!! Rid can officially play her two different roles. A friend to Armaan and a wife to Sid. πŸ˜ƒ This is so freaking important. Speaking from personal experience it is hard to be friends with an ex unless you are really over that person. Riddhima can care for Armaan without feeling guilty over what she shares with Sid. Good job Mrs. Modi. πŸ‘ One step at a time this girl has come a long way.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great topic, i like the phases

Big thing that she overcome was that she wasnt overpowered by Armaan and she learnt to talk to him and embrace her past etc

"This is so freaking important. Speaking from personal experience it is hard to be friends with an ex unless you are really over that person. Riddhima can care for Armaan without feeling guilty over what she shares with Sid. Good job Mrs. Modi."
I AGREE

Ridz is not oblivious to Armaan and his pain, and its good that she can talk to him, confront him if she has to, and today again she made her step forward to apologise and then on we saw a nice AR scene , it was like their was some kind of peace, with Ridz there is peace as she has gotten over it and has moved and can look back on her memories and embrace them whilst Armaan as well in a way, as he can do that as well but not yet fully, as he still has that look of something more on his face which is obvious - see Armaan lives in his memories whilst talking about (lets not forget the need to still put his arm out for Ridz as she was walking away), whilst Ridz recalls them and smiles at them and lets it go - she is at peace, Armaan will come to peace totally one day

Ridz has no sad face, and when talking about Sid, she is has this smile glow in how Sid is with her, and she can talk about him to Armaan and talk about the memories of the past

Shanks words come to mind when i see Ridz today (and what she has achieved and the woman i see today, living and happy)when he said once to Armaan, that Ridz has to embrace her past and all the memories and face them and then on she can go forward and move on and now its Armaan's turn now

Bottomline is Ridz cant help Armaan anymore then she needed to and that was saying a goodbye, and she cant fix him or heal him, she isnt his healer or anything more then just a old friend shall i say, RIdz cant do anything more then do what she did today, was be herself.

Ridz' life started for her when she moved back in finally and finally being able to embrace her marriage life, that was a woman who wanted to be and who with
RIdz i know in all honesty follows her heart, and with her whole-being and her heart today is Sid Modi and her marriage - thats her world, SR are on a different level together from the rest

Ridz can look back on her past and smile, no bitterness, no regrets as such, and no thinking it was a loss and it cant ever be all this coz then she wouldnt have led to her finding her her life-partner Sid Modi

Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
kvva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes I agree to your post. Today's was a beutiful scene between two ex lovers one of whom is moved on completely and cherishing the past as well as her presence with a beutiful smile and the other is still hanging in the past and is discussing the past getting involved in it.  It will definitely take time for Arman to move on and we will see now and then instances where his hope is still on (may not be for the utlimate thing but atleast to find glimses of what once they had).

So,  today we really saw two people who had a passionate relationship earlier and who are  now stepping towards a new relationship at different speeds.

Yup, Riddhima has completely moved on..
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

NIce post

Rids has surely moved on and its so evident

today's AR scene was nice, Rids is at peace with her past, She spoke to Armaan like a friend, she spoke reg Sid's bak bak and how its hard to look afetr him etc, haha. One can see how she glows when she tlaks regarding Sid,

but Armaan will need some time, Shilpa will take care of that

I am proud of Rids for how she has handled everything, she surely has come a long way

norzar

Edited by norzar - 13 years ago
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😍 😍 😍.........superb post!!!!!!!!
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
she has clearly moved on, fatima, no doubt :)
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ superb postπŸ‘ She totally moved on😊
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
TM you are a fantastic writer.It is a pleasure reading yr post .I look 4ward for all yr post...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
What a lovely post yes Ridz has moved on , the reasons given by you are sooooo apt....Love all of it........πŸ‘πŸΌ
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
as always fab fab post and it's so good to know that she has completely moved on
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice post Fatima
Indeed Mrs. Riddhima Modi has moved on.. She spoke to Armaan about their masti days and also she blended how well she and siddhant are getting along .. and she is happy and contented.!!!

A good conversation between her and Armaan