Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

July 19:Gopi Abt 2Leave but precap worth watching (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Hi sadhli.. Thanks for the short nd sweet update.. But i miss ur comments

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "July 19:Gopi Abt 2Leave but precap worth watching (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krutiv100

Goldie

krutiv100

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
thanks for the update.... been to busi to watch the episode but will watch the last part love it when koki catches rashi..and the precap.... im not gona keep my hopes up cos even few episodes back they showed a good precap but the eposde apart from the precap part turned out to be a waste yet again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie-tellyaddict-

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prikiashi

Originally posted by bharat9

lovveddddddddddddd the precap.........
see, koki does hav a golden heart and does care for gopi but due to her strict rules etc she doesnt show them. also she did say to gopi tht btn koki and hetal there has never been any misunderstandings and she respects her family members.
think koki is really suspicious of rashi andd is keepin an eye on her.

koki sometimes u r the best!! let u and gopi be the best saas-bahu in MM !!!!

soo true, Koki has heart of Gold...  Agree, she is strict but it is good for others only, for eg - Koki Strictness make Aham a very good business man....  Koki wants to make Gopi tough and make her stand on her own feet...  Koki scolds her husband cuz she wanted him to earn some money for his wife and son so that they dont have to beg, which is good....  Koki is strict towards others such as Jigar cuz she wants him to be responsible and hard working instead of roaming here and there thinking my father has left tons of money, u know what i mean....  For Hetal, she wants Hetal to spoil others but at the same time she wants to keep them in control so that koi galat raste pe na chal ne lage.... 

so agree. she wants everyone to be responsible and mature.....

sajnie-tellyaddict-

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krutiv100

thanks for the update.... been to busi to watch the episode but will watch the last part love it when koki catches rashi..and the precap.... im not gona keep my hopes up cos even few episodes back they showed a good precap but the eposde apart from the precap part turned out to be a waste yet again.

yea , u rite , me too i wont hav any hopes coz the show always deceives us, our expectations :(

-tellyaddict-

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prikiashi

see, koki does hav a golden heart and does care for gopi but due to her strict rules etc she doesnt show them. also she did say to gopi tht btn koki and hetal there has never been any misunderstandings and she respects her family members.

soo true, Koki has heart of Gold...  Agree, she is strict but it is good for others only, for eg - Koki Strictness make Aham a very good business man....  Koki wants to make Gopi tough and make her stand on her own feet...  Koki scolds her husband cuz she wanted him to earn some money for his wife and son so that they dont have to beg, which is good....  Koki is strict towards others such as Jigar cuz she wants him to be responsible and hard working instead of roaming here and there thinking my father has left tons of money, u know what i mean....  For Hetal, she wants Hetal to spoil others but at the same time she wants to keep them in control so that koi galat raste pe na chal ne lage.... 

so agree. she wants everyone to be responsible and mature.....

totally agree, Koki wants everyone to tough too so that koi unka galat fayda na utha sake like Rashi misuses Gopi Angry

-tellyaddict-

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by sajnie

hi sadhli , thx for the update , I doubted that mami wants Modi's family themselves to throw out Gopi out of the house so that Rashi gets Gopi's place. I jus hate mami n Rashi. I jus cant stand them, especially Rashi.Angry

same here dear, mami n rashi r useless characters. Bt i lovd the way koki caught rashi eavsdroping their convo n precap was sone pe suhaga.

Thanx 4 liking update.

i realy like ur update , u do it in an interesting way, along wiz ur coments wiz the update.

u doing a great job :)

-tellyaddict-

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged

agree wiz u, koki is a disciplined woman. she knows exactly wat should b done as wife, mum n mum-in-law. The only thing i dont like abt her is she doesnt want her son to be close to Gopi coz she is afraid zat she might lose her rights on Aham but she is wrong. A son will always love his mum but wife also is important.

-tellyaddict-

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajnie

agree wiz u, koki is a disciplined woman. she knows exactly wat should b done as wife, mum n mum-in-law. The only thing i dont like abt her is she doesnt want her son to be close to Gopi coz she is afraid zat she might lose her rights on Aham but she is wrong. A son will always love his mum but wife also is important.

yeah bas yehi prob hai gopi ka. actually she is scared tht if ahem is too close to gopi then she will lose ahem. till now she has lookd after ahem and pamperd him at every step so woh ab apne us haq ko khatam hone dena nahi chahti. use lagta hai gopi ke saath ahem ki nazdikiyan means maa se dooriyan as then ahem will depend on gopi for everything. now ahem asks everything to his mum then gopi will do everything etc.

sajnie-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top