chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys,found a note on Vish (Priyanka) .She wrote something about her.She wrote-

i know many of u hate me for coming between Dev n Radhika.......but i would say to all my fans the script demands that......n don't u think i am no longer shown in the serial????? Anywayssssssssss thanxxxxxxxx a lot to all my fans............

Well its the official fan page of Vish so it might have been written by someone else.

OK may I ask anyone is there from Singapore?Any CB member or anyone reading this.Plz PM me or write in comment that u r from Singapore.I need some details of the city so anyone can help plz.😳

Well,now I guess return of Vish has become mandatory for CB coz after this track ends,I dont want another set of vamps coming.I want our old Vish to return but in new avatar.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viprakshi thumbnail
if vish will come back in cb then i want to see in positive character.not more in negative.
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Yes me too.I want her to repent for her sins
xxxh-hxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Didnt priyanka once say in an article that she is trying to lose weight so that she can come as a new character in CB πŸ˜•

Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Choco boy...  so ur next trip is to Singapore!!!!!....  are you planning for a world tour...  that will be great...  lucky ...  have fun...
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DEVIKA8

Hi Choco boy...  so ur next trip is to Singapore!!!!!....  are you planning for a world tour...  that will be great...  lucky ...  have fun...

Devika,
  That was going to be my question as well. But then I wanted to also state, why Singapore since Rubina/Radhika and Dev did not visit Singapore... Did they?πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxxh-hxxx

Didnt priyanka once say in an article that she is trying to lose weight so that she can come as a new character in CB πŸ˜•

No in the article it was not written that, "she is saying that she is losing weight and having a makeover so that she can return to CB."
All it said was she is trying to get to shape and have a makeover so that other producers take note and cast her, that also includes producers of the CB show.
rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
hi chocolate_boy, i'm from Singapore... will be glad to give u any details that i know..
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well thanks for the info,,I am also tired of the new set of villians,,,i dont see any reason of these villians to behave in such a way,,i would love to see vish coming back bcoz i feel that during her stay in CB,,although she irritated me,,but the show saw interesting and also want to see chachu and his family occupying the main plot of villians,,bcoz i like watching themm,,i was least interested in the mother ,,son ,,daughter trio,mircha gang is far far better with vish around
chocolate_boy thumbnail

Originally posted by: bee5

Devika,
That was going to be my question as well. But then I wanted to also state, why Singapore since Rubina/Radhika and Dev did not visit Singapore... Did they?πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

No no,dear I have visited Singapore with Malaysia jointly.Its such a great city more better than Malaysia.Thanx I wish I could go on world tour.Well no I wanted details coz I want to study there😳😳😳

πŸ˜†

Edited by chocolate_boy - 13 years ago