Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Will this hurt Mohit's self respect?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

taani21

taani21

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Bhabhima decides to gift a car to Nandini & Mohit. Do you think this will hurt Mohit's self respect?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sia.k_1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will this hurt Mohit's self respect?" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sia.k_1

IF-Rockerz

sia.k_1

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
i think it will... we all know wat hapnd in the wedding...mohit refused for the gifts ..so i think BM shudn do this.....but as a mother, BM 's concern is understandableSmile...so lets see ..im sure mohit's mum wld be the happiestOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

katyani

-Maahii-

-Maahii-

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Well given the character it probably will, but I wouldn't like to call that self-respect. I would say that it might hurt Mohit's ego.

As a mother, she is just gifting her daughter. Naturally, the gift will be according to her own status - so its a car. Just imagine, if Mohit was the richer one (Naitik's bro) and he married a poor girl and was gifted a car would he have minded it? [Assume Mohit was not working yet so he was anyways incapable of purchasing a car himself]

Post Reply New Post

Go to top