Gurmeet Choudhary - Page 12

Poll Question :

Which character do you like gurmeet the most?

Poll Choice
Maan - Geet
Ram - Ramayan
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
no answer why we lik πŸ˜³
well i love gurmeet from ramayan days.so both my choice.bas gurmeet hona chahiye.love GC to the core.
Originally posted by VJ-LNMDJ

I did not like Gurmeet's look as Ram and therefore never watched the serial- so even if he acted well etc , I never saw him or noticed him , same for PPAW

Whereas in Geet , Maan's character was introduced so well and Gurmeet looked so dashingb as Maan , that from day one , I waited for him to appear on screen , even if for a short while as he used to do initially.

Chalo, you wanted reasons, I gave mine😊

VJ

Same here...
Both
I first saw him as Shri Ram in Ramayan and bcoz he impressed me as an actor, I started watching Geet after his entry as Maan Singh Khurana.

I love all the characters he has played and will play. πŸ˜ƒ

i hvnt seen Ramayan

but yes i did saw GC in PPAW---he sounded innocnet loving caring..i liked him there..
but as MSK---he just made me crazy..
GC is BEST
For me it is Maan and only Maan. Sorry but I did not see Ramayana or PPAW...In fact I think i just saw 1 or 2 episodes of Ramayana...but did not care for him much in that. But as MSK he is superb. Fits the role to a Tee and GC lives the role. The question of whether GC made MSK popular or MSK made GC popular is a very debatable one and also very very difficult to answer. I only know that I love GC as MSK and can't imagine any other actor playing the role of MSK.  
i didnt watch Gurmeet as Ram or in the reality show in PPAW.

i love him as Maan
Awesome post, Gurmeet is and will continue to be THE BEST,my vote goes to Maan, I didnt watch Ramayan but i saw few episodes of it and in that as well Gurmeet's acting is beyond words, everyone would love to find a person like Maan in their life, Gurmeet acted Maan's character very beatiful, his acting is superb, brilliant, natural, out-standing, marvellous and its beyond words, love Gurmeet a lot :)
maan always rocksss!!!!!!!!!!!!

then guys..., especially watch 299th episode of ramayan... he is superb... 

MAAN SINGH KHURANA...😍