Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
short term shaadi...kjo movie..... 😕 ......hope nothing like woh saat din....love that movie
ladygaga thumbnail

Originally posted by: KatForeva

@ ladygaga - I would rather choose Ranbir-PC. I personally don't like either Imran or Kareena. & I adore PC, she is my 2nd fav after Kat. & I have loved Ranbir since Ajab prem Ki Ghazab Kahani so can't wait for Anjaana Anjaani!

I used to hate bebo before coming to IF.. and I actually used to like Pri.. but then i started hating her after posting here.. but now I am back to being ok with pc.. she is a fun celeb.. and a great actress.. but still i am on team bebo and imu.. i just love love love... imu.. after a long time there is a celeb who actually looks good.. and he is too cute to resist...

its inspired from what happens in vegas.. with ashton.. i remember watching it vaguely.. not bad!! could be fun in bolly.
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You probably started liking Kareena because every other post here is about her & almost everyone here is her fan LOL this forum is full of her fans XD except me!!!

Imran isn't that good at acting but really cute!!!!!😆
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Enchanted1

hey des where is ur avi from?saif looks hot!

His new commercial with Bipz 😉
Angel39 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm liking both Biru-PC and Imran-bebo. I think Imran-bebo will be a big visual treat!
Its based on what happens in vegas? Good film, its about two drunk getting married accidently in Vegas, the guy wins 3 million or something, both are fighting for the money after and want a divorce but with the money too. Obviously, both end up falling for eachother blah blah blah. It would be fun to see it as a hindi version with the songs, dances and masala.
Zaychonok thumbnail
Imran-Bebo so cool.I wait this film...
crazy fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If were doing a Imran/Kareena and RK/PC vote...I'd pick RK/PC. As much as I find Imran to be adorable, he and Kareena seem such a mismatch. He looks like a bacha, and like xeta said...it's their face structure that makes them an odd pairing.

Also...RK and PC are both strong actors. While Imran...isn't. Anyways, only after watching the movies can we really judge. But what's up with KJo remaking all these hollywood movies? This is really gonna be like that Ashton Kutcher movie? Weird.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lets not turn this into a comparison topic between RK and who ever, stay on topic or there will be arguments when poeple go offtopic please stay on topic... this is about Imran and Kareena film.

PS this is gonna be a super cool film, both Imran and Kareena are so cute...can't wait 😍 Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago