Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: an12345678

[

Yep, they do experiment 😊 and then we copy their experiment πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† COOL. Your aunt fond of Mann 😊 ME want to see what happens when Mann gets to know Geet is pregnant πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Me too...

My aunt is d one who keeps forcing ppl to watch shows...i told her she is a grt publicist..πŸ˜†she had forced us to watch KMH n now this..πŸ˜†I told mom not to take her seriously...she is fond of love stories which are like  fairytales...i want to live in d real world now...πŸ˜†Ya she likes Maan n geet...
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -SanZ-

I already nursed a broken heart wen I came to know Kaka had got married...zakham nahi bhara ...πŸ˜†but its ok me didnt like Mueller so much..

Oh Kaka par fida thi Sanaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruhani..

An
yes, I do...ok, I will..but... you still want to talk..honestly, An there's NO need for you to trouble yourself in real life too..the fact that I bug you virtually...isnt it enough...
but I will do that...

Oye. Me want to talk... aapki permission ho to πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Plus, do not get scared by my voice ... people say, I have a very authoritative voice πŸ˜†. SMS whenever you free. 😊
Quirky thumbnail

Oh Kaka par fida thi Sanaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I supported brazil all for Kaka..πŸ˜†Then they lost...Then supported Argentina for Messi...they lost tooπŸ˜†Then Germany for Meuller...they lost too..πŸ˜†then left it...Spain won...liked Villa...πŸ˜†
secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
back..dont know for how long

@Penguin: "can you link Willows Talk and Web address. 😊 "

ya sure..Tell me how :)

hmm Inception k baaray mein bohat suna. Bhaabhi also recommended :)

ya, cant believe hum 25th CC per hein..that reminds me..a silent RKA reader msgd me on FB..

oos ko reply ker k aati hoo :)

@Ruhani: Hi Munchkin :) πŸ€— Kaisi hoh?

@Sana: Bday aur Eid saath saath! WOW! πŸ₯³

Abt Geet..dont know wht to say :S dhekhtey hein aagay kya hota hey...
Taiyo thumbnail
Finally, someone you liked won ... πŸ˜† I have been an eternal fan of Brazil team ... Argentina never evoked the same fanship πŸ˜† my second favorite won the cup. Me love Xavi πŸ˜†
Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
Quirky thumbnail
Ya that why though I liked Villa didnt support Spain...after a series of misfortunes....see it won!πŸ˜†me happy!
Taiyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SanZ-

Ya that why though I liked Villa didnt support Spain...after a series of misfortunes....see it won!πŸ˜†me happy!

COOL πŸ˜† Finally the spell broke as you did not proclaim your liking πŸ˜† You should have been here after the match. Arwen was rooting for Holland in the final because Span beat Germany to reach the finals πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
Quirky thumbnail
The D day for Bliss is near...I m so happy for her...cant believe its a year since she told us abt her marriage...time just flies..
Quirky thumbnail

COOL πŸ˜† Finally the spell broke as you did not proclaim your liking πŸ˜† You should have been here after the match. Arwen was rooting for Holland in the final because Span beat Germany to reach the finals πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Didnt know u guys would be there...it would have been an amazing final if we had Spain vs Germany...Holland vs Spain was phika..πŸ˜†except for yellow cards n kicking no real action..πŸ˜†