Stars speak abt fav Bollywood Villians - Rashmi

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

TV Stars speak about their favourite Bollywood Villians

Rashmi Desai
I don't believe in regarding anyone as a favorite villian because for me characters make an actor so I like the character of Priyanka Chopra in the movie Aitraaz.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
oh now i understadn where she took all those seducing lessons....its from priyanka aka sonia from aitraaz...so tapasya was watching aitraaz to take some help how to seduce veer....

priyanka was awesome in the movie...Akki-Priyanka chemistry were burning the screens away....

so guys our tappu madam took lessons from aitraaz how to seduce veer....
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

oh now i understadn where she took all those seducing lessons....its from priyanka aka sonia from aitraaz...so tapasya was watching aitraaz to take some help how to seduce veer....

priyanka was awesome in the movie...Akki-Priyanka chemistry were burning the screens away....

so guys our tappu madam took lessons from aitraaz how to seduce veer....

i was jus going 2 sya thatttttttt!!!!!
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
So now we know Taps ki inspiration 😆
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
y dont u get ot of the serial................ u r such a pain..............blody hell u killed my vansh........ sick woman
zainabkazmi65 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nb.neha

y dont u get ot of the serial................ u r such a pain..............blody hell u killed my vansh........ sick woman

mind ur language please its not rashmi who killed vansh and for ur kind info its her who is running the show with out her show is damn boring
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wel my words were for the charactr n nt rashmi. U dnt need to tel me wat i have to do.
zainabkazmi65 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nb.neha

wel my words were for the charactr n nt rashmi. U dnt need to tel me wat i have to do.

but article is about rashmi and not tapu