Rishta.Com

Goodbye Rishta.com Season 1-Farewell Post! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

_Meena_

IF-Stunnerz

_Meena_

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Awesome post. Why did they end it? I am so badly missing them like CRAZY. I am already getting bored without Rishta.com. Summer sucks, no?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Goodbye Rishta.com Season 1-Farewell Post! (Page 2)" in Rishta.Com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Miru_th

Miru_th

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Hey..please start the Show Rishta.Com soon!

One of the Finest shows on TVTongueSmile
& all the Actors were doing really well epecially the Leading two.
& Kavi Shastri is really a Fine Actor though he is London return.

Please start the show soon & infact  increase the frequency  of the show .

Thank you,
Meera.

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Lovely post, Riya.....you've summed up the journey we've all been through with Rishta.com very well and described the characters and actors beautifullyClap

I feel at a loss for words as to where to begin to talk about this show....in some ways I feel talked out....lol......

Re-runs are currently airing and as I watch the epis randomly out of order again, I just miss this show like hell....like reallllllllly badly....there's like a tangible sense of loss that we don't have this show with us anymore....and I feel really bad about that.....I watch some Rohan-Isha's scenes from back then.....the Sukrit track....and I see them all in a different light now.....I watch and marvel at the character evolutions we got to see....the layers and stories we got to see in every epi.....I think we gushed more than enough when each epi aired also.....lol

This is silly but I randomly realized that the first epi of R.com began on a morning.....RoSha waking up and their contrasting views on life and every other thing.....lol.....and it ended on an evening....a night....where they realized that they can't imagine life without each other.....I don't know if that was intentional on part of the writers or it's a random co-incidence that I'm finding poignant.....lol

Anyways, I miss this show like anything....and when I do, I make random stuff like this to express that:

Please come back for another season, guys.....we realllllllllllly miss you! Life's just not the same without R.com to brighten up our Wednesdays.

good observation Smile

roshaa

IF-Dazzler

roshaa

Jokes Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

join the season two sign up all rishta.com fansTongue

Edited by rosha - 16 August 2010 at 3:51pm

anusua.angel

anusua.angel

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Its awesome........Thumbs Up