Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i think there is no fault of ichcha b'coz vansh point out to veer when she asked her 'ye sab kaise hua' naturally she will think ki a person who is dying cannot lie bt it was obvious he was trying to say something else. so its all abt confusion as always in this show.😕
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
taps can do anything and her cooking stories wont work this time
 if she cooks any stories she will be the one who will be hit first ...
and the serial runs on confusion ...otherwise how will cv's drag further
Edited by vijaya_ls - 13 years ago
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

yeh but they are basically stabbing themselves in the back by doin this! cos theyve always tried to tell the audiences tapu is not as bad as we think and does love veer then if they show this theyll totally be contradicting themselves! doesnt make any sense! i hate serials for this very reason! no sense or logic!

🤣
when did cv's protray tappu as good ...never ..
probably in the last few episodes she was seen in delhi organizing parties ..but that's not life is all about ...but each and every time the negative side of tappu has been shown - anger , jealousy, shouting etc

ruchira23 thumbnail

yeh but they are basically stabbing themselves in the back by doin this! cos theyve always tried to tell the audiences tapu is not as bad as we think and does love veer then if they show this theyll totally be contradicting themselves! doesnt make any sense! i hate serials for this very reason! no sense or logic!

tapu cares abt veer! ROFL! oh pls she does n't care abt anybody bt her own self only. u did n't rem. wht she did with veer initially when she used to be a perfect g.f of sid. she always ignored him and used to leave ichcha with him bt when she comes to knw that he can provide her with all kinds of materialistic goods she got tempted and started showing her so called love. since then she always wants veer to become her slave. the way she ordered him to bend on his knees and say sorry to her. i don't think a true lover can humiliate her love in front of public.
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bipasha23

tapu cares abt veer! ROFL! oh pls she does n't care abt anybody bt her own self only. u did n't rem. wht she did with veer initially when she used to be a perfect g.f of sid. she always ignored him and used to leave ichcha with him bt when she comes to knw that he can provide her with all kinds of materialistic goods she got tempted and started showing her so called love. since then she always wants veer to become her slave. the way she ordered him to bend on his knees and say sorry to her. i don't think a true lover can humiliate her love in front of public.

exactly and that's the reason...i never try to explain things who cant understand.........
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
im saying what the cvs are trying to tell us! THEY are always trying to say this and show it then if they do this they'll be contradicting themselves big time!
divy609 thumbnail
That's what they are explaining Dear The CVs have never shown like that Taps loves Veer Truly!!!! 🤣 Next to Impossible 😡 Only some people think like that The CVs Have only shown that Taps fell for a diamond bracelet and a date for only two in Wayside Restaurant 😆 and ornaments That's all No Love....

Veer will be arrested 😭 But Ichcha will somehow realise her mistake Vansh will come in her dream and tell Don't worry!!!But very strict Police case will be there this time because Bechara Veer is involved and for Taps to prove her Mahaanta
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dunno but ive always felt they try to justify her...like try to tell us she isnt as bad as we think she is....at least everytime the actors come on and talk about her they try to justify her
mkdeepaa thumbnail

But what will she do without Veer??? i thought she needed him with her for ego reasons!

She will go to Mauritius with Sid 😆
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thats a known fact...what will happen after vansh death....
i am out of this krap.....its silly of ichcha to even suspect that veer can kill his elder brother for whome he sacrifice his whole life since young.....dumb ichcha will be always be dumbest....i can already predict what is going to happen.....

1)ichcha blames veer
2)B-Toons confronts ichcha that veer can never do such a cruel act
3)ichcha hates veer
4)veer confronts ichcha that he did not kill his brother whom he loves and respect alot
5)tappu the devil add more fuel on fire
6)the devil sheds crocodile tears to veer and crocodile words to veer that she will save him and support him....for one plain reason....to gain sympathy of veer and make veer realise that she is a angel.....
7)ichcha thinking all her moments spent with her vansh....

and then masoom-jogi track.....

and for us its a plain torture....i am out of this....on top of that no rohit's amazing screen presence...why the hell need to watch this show....there is no change at all...in the end the devil emerge has a winner