veer to be arrested

Posted: 13 years ago
 hi guys,

After watching yesterday episode it is almost clear that selfish,brainless iccha will suspect veer 😑😑😑😑for vansh death as she misunderstands(as usual) vansh ishaara towards veer. so she is going to give complaint to police and wl go to court against him(i really wonder wheather she have anytime loved veer), the great tap mam will shut her mouth as usual this things wl drag and drag for month episodes. finally some magic wl happen at last and iccha will realise her mistake and i can bet she wont even ask sorry to veer instead she wl creat one more prob to veer.

Bechara veer  i pitty you. iccha wl not leave any stone turned to make your life hell.

yeh im still wondering how she could posibly suspect him but i dont think she will try to have him jailed and if she does then i have no idea but i dont think he'll get jailed! i dont think tapu will just watch veer going to jail when she knows hes inncent! she doesnt have to reveal the truth she can cook up another story to get him out! then veer will realise.
tappu does not care about anyone....she will only try to save herself.....
but nutmeg i thought she wanted veer to be around her 24/7! how will she just stand by and watch him be given a life sentence or phansi?????? she doesnt have to implicate herself she can just say another story and get him off the hook!
i would die laughing if tapasya starts thinking about saving someone else life........your post was howlerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But what will she do without Veer??? i thought she needed him with her for ego reasons!
Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago
oh there you go again,.......and writing in caps is considered shouting....not good not good....tsk tsk...
sorry i forgot to turn caps lock offπŸ˜†

I simply cant see how the cvs could do this!
well cvs have done more horrible things then this....so this is nothing as compared to what they have done....
yeh but they are basically stabbing themselves in the back by doin this! cos theyve always tried to tell the audiences tapu is not as bad as we think and does love veer then if they show this theyll totally be contradicting themselves! doesnt make any sense! i hate serials for this very reason! no sense or logic!