Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by RaDev_4Eva

Thanks, I too enjoy visting your thread as i am in my teens and don't know much about past music,so I like going to your thread and looking up certain songs...πŸ‘...

I am so glad you visit the musical thread, although I have been posting in different kinds of posts ! 

There are so many of us contributing and enriching the music even more coz of this deep admiration and love we have for our CB favorite jodi RADEV !!

Originally posted by Ansa786

Congrats radev24 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thanks so much Ansa !!  Enjoy your posts a lot, and keep them coming !πŸ₯³
Originally posted by radev24

Thanks so much Ansa !!  Enjoy your posts a lot, and keep them coming !πŸ₯³

Thanks.. Oh, I just edited my post, hope you read the full versionπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š...
Originally posted by Ansa786

Congrats radev24 πŸ‘

Love to visit your musical thread, cant join in as I am not too good with the classics but nervertheless, press the LIKE button if I recognise the song and have heard it beforeπŸ˜›...

Hey Ansa, I see your LIKE button at many different posts and really appreciate that !!

Dont worry, and no sorry !! we're in this together, givers, takers, watchers, listeners ... and make it a beautiful family !!  Contribution is not less or more .... it's equal, so no problem dear !!

Just enjoy the music and that's the idea for one and all, isn't it !! For all kinds of different and exciting  topics, that's what this wonderful CB forum is all about !!

Originally posted by radev24

Chahlov dear, look what you have done !!  The thread is inundated with kind wishes all because of you, dear !!

I join you with all my heart in saying ........ TATHASTU, too  !!!   (BTW, sanskrit was my fav subject both in high school and college !! )

Let all of you reach the 10000 mark and so all the more glory to CB !! As I have been praying for a very loooong time now (being kanha bhakt myself), I hope CB shines like chaand aur sitaare for at least 1000 more episodes !! (Some of us used to discuss and pray for CB longevity in our utube days prior to joining IF more than a year ago !!

Amen !!

Ha ha... first i thought to wish for next 1000, but prem's favorate is music, so there is much possibility with that thread...    so added one more to the 1000...  because if someone love music, there is an ocean of music out there, if you start at one ned, it never end....

Also I liked  chalhov's  tatasthu .. ashirwad...    and prem says that sanskrit was his fav subject and end with AMEN...   vo kaha se aya re...    πŸ˜•   tatasthu and amen... may be .. but the meaning is same ..right....  so tatasthu...
Originally posted by DEVIKA8

Ha ha... first i thought to wish for next 1000, but prem's favorate is music, so there is much possibility with that thread...    so added one more to the 1000...  because if someone love music, there is an ocean of music out there, if you start at one ned, it never end....

Also I liked  chalhov's  tatasthu .. ashirwad...    and prem says that sanskrit was his fav subject and end with AMEN...   vo kaha se aya re...    πŸ˜•   tatasthu and amen... may be .. but the meaning is same ..right....  so tatasthu...

Hey Devika dear,

First of all I'm very much a SHE !!!  In punjabis Prem is a girl's name also, haha !!  πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, as moi also posted earlier, our Indian music is like a gehra saagar ... best in the world !!

Arre, "Amen" is also very universal, at least to me, coz it's so commonly uttered in these western countries as also in our home country !!  And yes, you are very right .... the meaning is the same and that's what counts !!!

And BTW, love your signature quote immensely !!  So deep, so meaningful ....

And for those who may not know (please no offense !), tathastu means ~ aisa hi ho ~  so shall it be done (remember old movie Ten Commandments, they used to use that phrase !)

Edited by radev24 - 13 years ago
Congradulations radev24πŸ‘πŸ₯³
Im sorry i couldnt congradulate you before πŸ˜•..
I love you musical thread and its good to have you back after so many months😊
Congrats again !!
Originally posted by billo77

Congradulations radev24πŸ‘πŸ₯³
Im sorry i couldnt congradulate you before πŸ˜•..
I love you musical thread and its good to have you back after so many months😊
Congrats again !!

Thanks a bunch Billo for your wishes !!  No need to be sorry, friend !!

I know was gone for a long time and feels great to be back among such lovely forumers !!

Find your posts very interesting and exciting .... like today you started Dev flashback that I was wanting to !!  πŸ˜†

See you back on the forum !!

Congrats radev24..welcome to goldie club...
Congrats  Radev 24 for being a goldie πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘