India-Forums

New Casting: Carter!!!!

sunnkiised Senior Member
sunnkiised
sunnkiised

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Vampire Diaries Season 2 Spoiler: Tyler Fights Over Bonnie

cw vampire diaries image

Tyler fights over Bonnie & more in this new CW "Vampire Diaries" season 2 spoiler. According to vampiresite.com, Tyler appears to be getting in a fight over a situation with Bonnie in season 2 of CW's hit "Vampire Diaries" TV show. Here's what's goin down. The CW is currently casting a new role for a character named Carter who is described as a handsome and rugged African-American carnival worker who flirts with Bonnie and picks a fight with Tyler.

The role is reportedly going to be filming between July 23rd and August 3rd. Now,judging from that description, it appears as though Bonnie and Tyler are hanging out at the carnival,and this Carter guy starts flirting with Bonnie. Why this turns into a fight with Carter has me wondering if Tyler is trying to possibly date Bonnie,or if the guy was just being rude.

Whatever the case, it's an interesting piece of drama info for the upcoming season 2. And it looks like Bonnie will be even more involved in this new season. Katerina Graham who plays Bonnie recently revealed that Bonnie is going to be even more powerful and tough. She will not be someone you wanna mess with. I like it already.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sananya09cacoethesAnhdara13

-Nayab- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nayab-
-Nayab-

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I wonder who'll play Carter?

Can't wait Tongue...

Thanks Anju Big smile...
Rachu_1987 IF-Sizzlerz
Rachu_1987
Rachu_1987

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged
wwwwww tyler and bonnie????? i cant wait to see that!!!
..-Zaara-.. IF-Rockerz
..-Zaara-..
..-Zaara-..

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Tyler & Bonnie.. That's soooo hot man.... Can't wait to see that...

wonder who gets to play Carter??

Zaara

Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
OOoo Tyler and Bonnie...How cute. I can't wait for the next season. Or maybe it might be Bonnie and this Carter guy.

*Jot*
sunnkiised Senior Member
sunnkiised
sunnkiised

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

OOoo Tyler and Bonnie...How cute. I can't wait for the next season. Or maybe it might be Bonnie and this Carter guy.

*Jot*

carter is only coming for one episode.... lots of discussion on this topic most involving how people always wanted the black girl with the black boy... lol.
Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnkiised

*Jot*

carter is only coming for one episode.... lots of discussion on this topic most involving how people always wanted the black girl with the black boy... lol.
Ah, i thought he might be there for the whole season or something. I didn't mean that. I wasn't thinking of the colour or whatever. I just said that because it seemed like Carter liked Bonnie, you know?ConfusedLOL

...Yeah, i'm not making sense am i?LOL

*Jot*
sunnkiised Senior Member
sunnkiised
sunnkiised

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunnkiised

*Jot*

Ah, i thought he might be there for the whole season or something. I didn't mean that. I wasn't thinking of the colour or whatever. I just said that because it seemed like Carter liked Bonnie, you know?ConfusedLOL

...Yeah, i'm not making sense am i?LOL

*Jot*

oh i know you didnt i was saying a lot of discussions on that... you make sense.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index