Fan Fictions

But Still- Siddhima OS Sequel Part 1 Pg 3ish (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

MagicalKash

IF-Rockerz

MagicalKash

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Awww!! It was super duper cute!!
I loved it!!! I so badly want an SR remarriage in the serial!! It would be so cute!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "But Still- Siddhima OS Sequel Part 1 Pg 3ish (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mabel

Goldie

mabel

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
dat was really cute....luvd it...
plz do write more...
thnx 4 de pm

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
@nikita_88 thanks for reading!
@ kiran255 thank you!!!
@celestae143 thanks for reading, and will try to write more
@ -alimabi- gracias!
@MagicalKash thanks thanks thanks... i want one so bad on the show...
@ mabel thanks n no prob 

AbhiNikiLuver

IF-Dazzler

AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
I loved it!

Basically cuz you had AN, BUT STILL.......lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

malluangel

indian_beauty

IF-Stunnerz

indian_beauty

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
awwww....how sweet...i enjoyed it so much...I really wish tht something lyk dis happens in the show...dying 2 see SR re-marriage...and i can imagine Sid being all impatient and Ridzi all shy...!!!

malluangel

indian_beauty

IF-Stunnerz

indian_beauty

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Hey Aish,
This is an amazing OS...so sweet...nd romantic....i enjoyed it so much...I really wish tht something lyk dis happens in the show...dying 2 see SR re-marriage...and i can imagine Sid being all impatient and Ridzi all shy...I realy want a nxt part 2 this....if possible do write more plzz...nd if u do...plzzzz PM me when u update it...thnx a lot and I LOVED IT!!!!!!

Love Always,
Zarqa Heart

malluangel

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Ok, so they got remarried.... and then now we're all depressed, so i wrote a sequel!
YAY!!!!
this is part 1, enjoy

BUT STILL: THE HONEYMOON...AGAIN!

PART 1

Sid rolled over, wincing at the pain that shot through his body. His feet ached, his head ached, his back ached, and he ached.

HE. ACHED.

The only consolation was what he saw when he regrettably opened his eyes, Rhiddima. His Rhiddima, finally his again forever Rhiddima. His wife. God he loved how that sounded. He wanted to reach over and pluck that stray hair from her face. But his arm ached.

He smiled as she began to wake, reaching for the blanket but ending up with the dupatta from her lehenga, which she hadn't taken off last night. Infact he was still dressed in his sherwani from last night.

Their second first night had been almost like the first, uneventful, although this time he hadn't been mad at her; they had just been dead tired. Not only had the wedding celebrations lasted four days, and the wedding itself a total of eight hours, Abhi bhaiya and Dad had arranged for a reception that very night! So there they were getting up and sitting down as each guest came, wished them, then went off. They'd finally given up on the sitting thing and had just stood; his feet were killing him! But Rhiddima, he hadn't even thought about that! She had been in heels; he leaned up on his elbow to worriedly check her feet, now burrowed out of sight deep into the pillows. After all that, theyd walked up and practically fell face first onto the bed, not caring about any possible awkwardness the next morning.

He frowned slightly, they'd both be on advil for days at this rate, but thankfully all of that was over. All that was left now was the honeymoon. He smiled brightly, ah, the honeymoon. Their second honeymoon, he sent up a quick prayer that it went nothing like their first honeymoon, 'Please Godji,' he thought, 'pleaseeeee!'

He slowly got out of bed, somehow made it to the bathroom, and took a long hot shower that soothed his aching muscles. By the time he stumbled out of the bathroom and into Rhiddima he was feeling refreshed an energized. She gave him shy smile before moving past him into the bathroom. He stood there for a couple mintues, staring at the door with a dreamy smile on his face.

'''''..

"So are you guys all set?" Abhi asked, Sid checked the trunk of his yellow sports car again, two matching suitcases packed with god knows what courtesy Nikki bhabi, check, a laptop just in case, check, other random bags Rhiddima insisted was necessary, check. "Yup." Sid replied, "Now I all I need is for Rhiddima to COME DOWN!" he shouted the last part into the house, hoping that would move the girls along faster, no such luck. The Modi brothers waited for a good twenty more minutes before the Mrs. Modi's emerged from Siddhant and Rhiddima's new house. The minute she stepped out Siddhant knees buckled, she was'.gorgeous.

Wait a minute why was that dress so short?

Siddhant sent a death glare in Nikki's direction, bhabi and her stupid influences. He sulked as Nikki awkwardly gave him a hug, her stomach getting in the way, and as Rhiddima said bye to Abhi. As abhi and Nikki disappeared into the house, Sid turned to Rhiddima, frowning; noticing his expression Rhiddima quirked her eyebrows, "what?"

"why are you wearing that'"

She looked down, then rolled her eyes, undoing the scarf wrapped around her neck she ambled towards her seat, "we're going to the beach my pati-dev, not the temple. Clothes should be occasion appropriate." He scurried after her, opening the door he asked, "but does it have to be so, so," he fell short of a proper adjective.

Rhiddima giggled, "is Mr. Modi jealous?" she asked, eyes opening wide. Sid smirked as he shut the door and walked around, "no, but I sure as hell am going to get a lot of looks." She smiled adoringly at him, he was jealous, aww! She reached over to ruffle his hair as he put the car into gear, ripping out towards the Mumbai-Goa highway.

Amazing VM+the song I need by Fary:

Sa Ni Sa Ni Sa Ga Re
Sa Ni Sa Ni Sa Ga Re
Sa Ni Sa Ni Sa Ga Ga Ma Ma Re
Re Re Re Re Pa Ma Re
Re Re Re Re Ma Ga Re
Re Re Re Ni Ni Dha Ni Sa

A couple hours later, they had made it into the city limits, choosing to take the scenic beach route.

Sa Ni Sa Ni Sa Ga Re
Sa Ni Sa Ni Sa Ga Re
Re Re Re Re Pa Ma Re
Re Re Re Re Ma Ga Re
Re Re Re Ni Ni Dha Ni Sa

As he drove lazily along the deserted streach of road tthat lined the beach, she stood up, holding her scarf up to the wind, taking in the sun, singing. He glanced up at her smiling and enjoying her lighthearted side, joining in.

Ankhon mein Neendein
Neendon mein sapne
Sapnon mein baatein teri meri
Baton
mein Shokhi
Shokhi mein vaadein
Vadein sauugateein teri meri
Ab na tootenge vadein kabhi
Aur na tooteingi jo kasam khayein hum

Ankhon se pyaar ki

Hoti zara chahat sada hi sarphiri
Aankhon se ho aankhon pe ye jadugari

Sa Ni Sa Ni Sa Ga Re
Sa Ni Sa Ni Sa Ga Re
Re Re Re Re Pa Ma Re
Re Re Re Re Ma Ga Re
Re Re Re Ni Ni Dha Ni Sa

He pulled over as she frantically gestured for  him to stop; with a shout of glee she jumped out of the car, running toward the waves. After watching amused for a second, he jumped out too, grabbing his camera as he came up behind her. He grabbed her around the waist, spinning around as she laughed in delight.

Baantun na kisi se saaya bhi tera
Kaajal jahan wahan tera basera
Aaye jaaye sooraj chahey jahan mein
Tere bina mera ho na sawera
Tere Kaandhey pe he lage
Jannat jaisi koi jaghe

Ab na rab se gila tu hai mila
Ab na rab se gila hai ghata aur mita
Sara yeh faasla

They danced in the waves, her hands snaking up him to cup his face. She smiled shyly up at him, he returned one as he bent down to slowly lay a kiss on her waiting lips.

Haaton mein mere teri lakeerein
Meri Saari Saansein teri Jageerein
De de chahe koi sara zamana
Badley mein doon na teri tasveeerein
Tere hone se hi mein hoon
Main bhi main hoon tu bhi mein hoon
Tujh Pe main hun fida mujh pe khuda
Tujh pe main hun fida
Ab tujhe kar na doon
Sajda main yu ada

They ran around some more in the waves, Siddhant relentlessly taking snaps of everything as she laughed running away from the camera playfully.

Eventually they calmed down enough to make it back into the car and head to the hotel where their room was reserved.

Sa Ni Sa Ni Sa Ga Re
Sa Ni Sa Ni Sa Ga Re
Re Re Re Re Pa Ma Re
Re Re Re Re Ma Ga Re
Re Re Re Ni Ni Dha Ni Sa

Sa Ni Sa ni Ga Ma Re

Sa Ni Sa Ni Sa Ga Re
Sa Ni Sa Ni Sa Ga Re
Re Re Re Re Pa Ma Re
Re Re Re Re Ma Ga Re
Re Re Re Ni Ni Dha Ni Sa

Sa Ni Sa Ni Sa Ga Re
Sa Ni Sa Ni Sa Ga Re
Re Re Re Re Pa Ma Re
Re Re Re Re Ma Ga Re
Re Re Re Ni Ni Dha Ni Sa

==qp==

Siddhant and Rhiddima stepped into their room, correction suite. It was a suite. The honeymoon suite to be exact. Turns out while they were on the road Abhi and Nikki had decided to surprise them. So here they were, in their suite, sweet!

Edited by malluangel - 15 September 2010 at 6:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mala1108..Naina..AbhiNikiLuver-Prithi-indian_beauty

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
reserved!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top