Thendral

   

Real Social Logic question on T & T in Thendral... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Hema_M

Senior Member

Hema_M

Joined: 23 June 2010

Posts: 617

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Hai Ranuja Akka,
Finally you r here.I was expecting u coz I think it's 3weeks long since I replied ur mail.Wanted to ask u but forgot.Sorryyyyyy.

Welcome to the forum,I am very happyyyyyyyy to see my another sister here.Come on let's enjoy discussion here too.Big smile

Shammu,
U forgot to mention my name.Konja naal paakalanaa aala marandhudradu.(Chumaa lololaayi Winkbayandhudaadha ok?)

Hello everyone,
I am sorry it's more like chatting Tongue.Ok I'll stop here.And Sweety I think I've replied u there itself.As many of them said I don't think there will be much age difference as Thulasi joined school very late.




Edited by Hema_M - 19 July 2010 at 8:30am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Real Social Logic question on T & T in Thendral... (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ranu.

Senior Member

Ranu.

Joined: 27 June 2010

Posts: 963

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetygrey

very good thoughts from u frends...

but i still need some more sizzzling interesting discussion from u all than just saying from the serial u can open up some more great inputs on the two T&T...
 
more sizzling eh? hehehehe, ok.
how about the fact that Thamizh isn't portrayed as a senior man because he's always acting like a college student himself Tongue. Thamizh's attitude is always "Friends always important and should last forever" and everything else comes second and it is a typical thought of a young boy, right? Besides, isn't it a fact that boys mature later than girls so a 20 yr girl is equivalent to a 25 yr old boy, LOLhahaha... don't take insult, just an opinion, Smile
 
Also, compared to a Daddy aged man (Vel) Confused with a 25 yr age gap that Thulasi almost married, T&T's 4/5 age gap is nothing!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MSweetyGreen

Ranu.

Senior Member

Ranu.

Joined: 27 June 2010

Posts: 963

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema_M

Hai Ranuja Akka,
Finally you r here.I was expecting u coz I think it's 3weeks long since I replied ur mail.Wanted to ask u but forgot.Sorryyyyyy.

Welcome to the forum,I am very happyyyyyyyy to see my another sister here.Come on let's enjoy discussion here too.Big smile
 
 
THanks HEMA!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_M

Hema_M

Senior Member

Hema_M

Joined: 23 June 2010

Posts: 617

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranuja12

 
more sizzling eh? hehehehe, ok.
how about the fact that Thamizh isn't portrayed as a senior man because he's always acting like a college student himself Tongue. Thamizh's attitude is always "Friends always important and should last forever" and everything else comes second and it is a typical thought of a young boy, right? Besides, isn't it a fact that boys mature later than girls so a 20 yr girl is equivalent to a 25 yr old boy, LOLhahaha... don't take insult, just an opinion, Smile
 
Also, compared to a Daddy aged man (Vel) Confused with a 25 yr age gap that Thulasi almost married, T&T's 4/5 age gap is nothing!


Ranuja Akka,loved your comment Big smile. hahaha


Edited by Hema_M - 20 July 2010 at 1:47am

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Joined: 04 December 2009

Posts: 13558

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranuja12

Originally posted by sweetygrey

very good thoughts from u frends...

but i still need some more sizzzling interesting discussion from u all than just saying from the serial u can open up some more great inputs on the two T&T...

</div>


<div>

moresizzling eh? hehehehe, ok.

how about the fact that Thamizhisn't portrayed as a senior man because he's always acting like acollege student himself Tongue. Thamizh's attitude is always "Friends always important and should last forever" and everything else comes second and it is a typical thought of ayoung boy, right?Besides, isn't it a fact that boys mature later than girlsso a 20 yr girl is equivalent to a 25 yr old boy, LOLhahaha... don't take insult, just anopinion,Smile


Also, compared to a Daddy aged man (Vel) Confusedwith a 25 yr age gap that Thulasi almost married, T&T's 4/5 age gap is nothing!


wow great dear.. keep it up..

frends do fill in ur sizzling inputs like how ranuja did...

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Joined: 18 June 2010

Posts: 6907

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema_M


Shammu,
U forgot to mention my name.Konja naal paakalanaa aala marandhudradu.(Chumaa lololaayi Winkbayandhudaadha ok?)




Upps...Sorry Hema Akka!!!...Im extremly Sorry!!....Ille Ille naan bayapadale.....Miss You!!

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Joined: 29 September 2009

Posts: 1797

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetygrey

do u feel any logic in tat story tat a 12th completed student(thulasi)loves a much senior man to her who works in a bank..and he is not even a college student..

and even tat senior man(tamilarasu) love her back so deeply and by helping her needs... they might have also shown or said due to padma her stepmother she would have joined schooling late but tat doesnt matter at all to me...

wat do u do to justify my thought in this story about the age difference and their love on each other???

 
 
mohan will be younger to thulasi and she will in her early 20s and tamilarasu will be in the middle of 20s so there max age diff will be 4 or 5 yrs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Joined: 04 December 2009

Posts: 13558

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rishi87

Originally posted by sweetygrey


do u feel any logic in tat story tat a 12th completed student(thulasi)loves a much senior man to her who works in a bank..and he is not even a college student..

and even tat senior man(tamilarasu) love her back so deeply and by helping her needs... they might have also shown or said due to padma her stepmother she would have joined schooling late but tat doesnt matter at all to me...

wat do u do to justify my thought in this story about the age difference and their love on each other???



<div align="left"></div>
<div align="left">mohan will be younger tothulasi and she willin her early 20s and tamilarasu will be in the middle of 20s so there max age diff will be 4 or 5 yrs</div>


yeah good rishi87 on ur thoughts...

and ok frends come out of the serial and think wat do u feel on tamil marrying charulatha than thulasi??? as charu is a gal whom all eligible bachelors like tamil can marry... love may be primary reason but his mom has done a good job of finding a gal like charu to her son.. and a gal like thulasi is good but based on family backgrounds and all socially if u see no man will try to marry her.. wat u all say on this???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Thendral Creations Corner

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

~*Thamizhan*~ 533 100381 01 June 2014 at 3:11pm
By Smiles-20
*Thendral July Update Archives*

2 3

Theiva 22 7777 26 July 2010 at 1:53am
By Theiva
THENDRAL

2 3

SweetyGreen 16 9878 17 July 2010 at 1:15pm
By SweetyGreen
*Comments on Thendral Picture Gallary*

2 3 4 5

Aahaana 32 22490 16 July 2010 at 5:37am
By SweetyGreen
Thendral Character Profiles autumnsconcerto 6 5993 05 July 2010 at 2:02pm
By autumnsconcerto

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Thendral Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.