Thendral

Real Social Logic question on T & T in Thendral... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Hai Ranuja Akka,
Finally you r here.I was expecting u coz I think it's 3weeks long since I replied ur mail.Wanted to ask u but forgot.Sorryyyyyy.

Welcome to the forum,I am very happyyyyyyyy to see my another sister here.Come on let's enjoy discussion here too.Big smile

Shammu,
U forgot to mention my name.Konja naal paakalanaa aala marandhudradu.(Chumaa lololaayi Winkbayandhudaadha ok?)

Hello everyone,
I am sorry it's more like chatting Tongue.Ok I'll stop here.And Sweety I think I've replied u there itself.As many of them said I don't think there will be much age difference as Thulasi joined school very late.

Edited by Hema_M - 19 July 2010 at 8:30am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Real Social Logic question on T & T in Thendral... (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetygrey

very good thoughts from u frends...

but i still need some more sizzzling interesting discussion from u all than just saying from the serial u can open up some more great inputs on the two T&T...

more sizzling eh? hehehehe, ok.
how about the fact that Thamizh isn't portrayed as a senior man because he's always acting like a college student himself Tongue. Thamizh's attitude is always "Friends always important and should last forever" and everything else comes second and it is a typical thought of a young boy, right? Besides, isn't it a fact that boys mature later than girls so a 20 yr girl is equivalent to a 25 yr old boy, LOLhahaha... don't take insult, just an opinion, Smile

Also, compared to a Daddy aged man (Vel) Confused with a 25 yr age gap that Thulasi almost married, T&T's 4/5 age gap is nothing!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MSweetyGreen

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema_M

Hai Ranuja Akka,
Finally you r here.I was expecting u coz I think it's 3weeks long since I replied ur mail.Wanted to ask u but forgot.Sorryyyyyy.

Welcome to the forum,I am very happyyyyyyyy to see my another sister here.Come on let's enjoy discussion here too.Big smile

THanks HEMA!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_M

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranuja12

more sizzling eh? hehehehe, ok.
how about the fact that Thamizh isn't portrayed as a senior man because he's always acting like a college student himself Tongue. Thamizh's attitude is always "Friends always important and should last forever" and everything else comes second and it is a typical thought of a young boy, right? Besides, isn't it a fact that boys mature later than girls so a 20 yr girl is equivalent to a 25 yr old boy, LOLhahaha... don't take insult, just an opinion, Smile

Also, compared to a Daddy aged man (Vel) Confused with a 25 yr age gap that Thulasi almost married, T&T's 4/5 age gap is nothing!

Ranuja Akka,loved your comment Big smile. hahaha

Edited by Hema_M - 20 July 2010 at 1:47am

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranuja12

very good thoughts from u frends...

but i still need some more sizzzling interesting discussion from u all than just saying from the serial u can open up some more great inputs on the two T&T...

</div>

<div>

moresizzling eh? hehehehe, ok.

how about the fact that Thamizhisn't portrayed as a senior man because he's always acting like acollege student himself Tongue. Thamizh's attitude is always "Friends always important and should last forever" and everything else comes second and it is a typical thought of ayoung boy, right?Besides, isn't it a fact that boys mature later than girlsso a 20 yr girl is equivalent to a 25 yr old boy, LOLhahaha... don't take insult, just anopinion,Smile

Also, compared to a Daddy aged man (Vel) Confusedwith a 25 yr age gap that Thulasi almost married, T&T's 4/5 age gap is nothing!

wow great dear.. keep it up..

frends do fill in ur sizzling inputs like how ranuja did...

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema_M

Shammu,
U forgot to mention my name.Konja naal paakalanaa aala marandhudradu.(Chumaa lololaayi Winkbayandhudaadha ok?)

Upps...Sorry Hema Akka!!!...Im extremly Sorry!!....Ille Ille naan bayapadale.....Miss You!!

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged

do u feel any logic in tat story tat a 12th completed student(thulasi)loves a much senior man to her who works in a bank..and he is not even a college student..

and even tat senior man(tamilarasu) love her back so deeply and by helping her needs... they might have also shown or said due to padma her stepmother she would have joined schooling late but tat doesnt matter at all to me...

wat do u do to justify my thought in this story about the age difference and their love on each other???

mohan will be younger to thulasi and she will in her early 20s and tamilarasu will be in the middle of 20s so there max age diff will be 4 or 5 yrs

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rishi87

do u feel any logic in tat story tat a 12th completed student(thulasi)loves a much senior man to her who works in a bank..and he is not even a college student..

and even tat senior man(tamilarasu) love her back so deeply and by helping her needs... they might have also shown or said due to padma her stepmother she would have joined schooling late but tat doesnt matter at all to me...

wat do u do to justify my thought in this story about the age difference and their love on each other???

<div align="left"></div>
<div align="left">mohan will be younger tothulasi and she willin her early 20s and tamilarasu will be in the middle of 20s so there max age diff will be 4 or 5 yrs</div>

yeah good rishi87 on ur thoughts...

and ok frends come out of the serial and think wat do u feel on tamil marrying charulatha than thulasi??? as charu is a gal whom all eligible bachelors like tamil can marry... love may be primary reason but his mom has done a good job of finding a gal like charu to her son.. and a gal like thulasi is good but based on family backgrounds and all socially if u see no man will try to marry her.. wat u all say on this???

Rishi87

Post Reply New Post

Go to top