Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ranuja12

</div>

<div>

moresizzling eh? hehehehe, ok.

how about the fact that Thamizhisn't portrayed as a senior man because he's always acting like acollege student himself 😛. Thamizh's attitude is always "Friends always important and should last forever" and everything else comes second and it is a typical thought of ayoung boy, right?Besides, isn't it a fact that boys mature later than girlsso a 20 yr girl is equivalent to a 25 yr old boy, 😆hahaha... don't take insult, just anopinion,😊

Also, compared to a Daddy aged man (Vel) 😕with a 25 yr age gap that Thulasi almost married, T&T's 4/5 age gap is nothing!

wow great dear.. keep it up..

frends do fill in ur sizzling inputs like how ranuja did...
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hema_M

Shammu,
U forgot to mention my name.Konja naal paakalanaa aala marandhudradu.(Chumaa lololaayi 😉bayandhudaadha ok?)

Upps...Sorry Hema Akka!!!...Im extremly Sorry!!....Ille Ille naan bayapadale.....Miss You!!
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetygrey

do u feel any logic in tat story tat a 12th completed student(thulasi)loves a much senior man to her who works in a bank..and he is not even a college student..

and even tat senior man(tamilarasu) love her back so deeply and by helping her needs... they might have also shown or said due to padma her stepmother she would have joined schooling late but tat doesnt matter at all to me...

wat do u do to justify my thought in this story about the age difference and their love on each other???

mohan will be younger to thulasi and she will in her early 20s and tamilarasu will be in the middle of 20s so there max age diff will be 4 or 5 yrs
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rishi87

<div align="left"></div>
<div align="left">mohan will be younger tothulasi and she willin her early 20s and tamilarasu will be in the middle of 20s so there max age diff will be 4 or 5 yrs</div>

yeah good rishi87 on ur thoughts...

and ok frends come out of the serial and think wat do u feel on tamil marrying charulatha than thulasi??? as charu is a gal whom all eligible bachelors like tamil can marry... love may be primary reason but his mom has done a good job of finding a gal like charu to her son.. and a gal like thulasi is good but based on family backgrounds and all socially if u see no man will try to marry her.. wat u all say on this???
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shammu26

Upps...Sorry Hema Akka!!!...Im extremly Sorry!!....Ille Ille naan bayapadale.....Miss You!!

Shakit dear,
No maa,no need of sorry and all.chumaa daan sonnen.Miss u too :(

Sweety,
I don't understand are u asking what will Tamizh if he doesn't see or love Thulasi?

If that then he would have said ok to marry Charu  but there too some problems may arise.Coz his father wants Tamizh to bend as such he wants i.e he is trying to transfer him to Bangalore to avoid his frienship and he wants him to live in the house which he gives.Tamizh won't like these things.He always wants to stand in his own legs.He would get fed up if Charu's father continues to force him to live against his wishes.So even if he didn't love Thulasi this marriage might have stopped.But Charu won't accept this so she mightl leave her father and might marry Tamizh and live with him happily.But still he can't love as far as he is loving Thulasi in serial now coz of Charu's father irritation.
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@sweety - both your questions are really goor yaar...

I too think the age difference of 5/6 is not at all bad and when it comes for thulasi and tamil this age difference is deftly required....
1) If both are of same age or 1/2 age difference their opinions and thinking of solving a problem would be the same.......
According to me Tamil is too fast in making descisions, sometimes is becomes correct (Vel's issue) and sometimes he is wrong(Thulasi/Charu issue). He could have decided on Charu's issue more wisely.
2) Thulasi though very young, the experince she had so far with her family had fine tuned her and she always thinks twice before making any descisions and tries to come out of it without making any confusions to others, but unfortunately no one understands her( Accepting to marry Vel for her father to prove him she is not like her mother and secondly moving away from TA once she knew he is in trouble bcos she loves him). Both her descions show that she is matured enough to take descisions though she is younger to him...

3)Maturity level TA is again proved when it comes to Charu's birth secret. He would have easily stopped him marriage by saying the truth that she is an adoped child. But he wanted Charu to understand his love for Thulasi and come off it. So he is deflty good at making descions .
So i feel as far as the age is concerned, though they have a good age difference , TA sometimes makes wise descions maturely and Thulasi is par with TA in making descions.

But this age difference has a major part when it comes to their life when they are married together.....he can support her in all ways and she would be completely taken care by him as she said she looks him as a father, mother, and friend.....he deftly has that capability...... The only place where his maturity was lagging was in charu's issue and that also is all bcos he wants to be nice to all and wants to come out of the issue without hurting anyone(which can again be called as maturity level  for TA)......

So this differnce is really required in their case. If he was a college student then TA falling for Thulz is totally rubbish

I feel TA and T would deftly make a good pair in all ways
Edited by subbali - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For your second question

Charu is a nice girl too, though she has everything in her life from the begining......but i feel she would not be a good wife to TA though

The reasons for it would be
1) If Thulasi had not propsed TA, he would have married her but still ,at one stage she would start disliking TA's character. He always wants to help others giving preference to them rather than his own....Though charu is nice she would get frustrated by her own self or by influence by her family members. Though she leaves him freely to act on his own, she would hate this attitude after marrying him and would try to influence him which would lead to misunderstanding.. Already we can see her father is trying to dominate him. She had everything in her hand so descions making would be money minded rather than by self......

2) Attitude of TA and Charu are totally opposite, though she is sweet with TA's family. But one stage if she misunderstands TA, she would deflty start acting the same way her family too....
not doing any harm but she would not be able to accept his descions easily.

For TA's character Charu will not suit, if they are married they would end up in so many misunderstanding situtaion and cannot lead a happy life even if thulasi had not come in between them.
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really good the arguments for the description of the characters and age difference Subbali👏.
Well i think that is enough for Sweety.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: subbali

@sweety - both your questions are really goor yaar...

I too think the age difference of 5/6 is not at all bad and when it comes for thulasi and tamil this age difference is deftly required....

1) If both are of same age or 1/2 age difference their opinions and thinking of solving a problem would be the same.......

According to me Tamil is too fast in making descisions, sometimes is becomes correct (Vel's issue) and sometimes he is wrong(Thulasi/Charu issue). He could have decided on Charu's issue more wisely.

2) Thulasi though very young, the experince she had so far with her family had fine tuned her and she always thinks twice before making any descisions and tries to come out of it without making any confusions to others, but unfortunately no one understands her( Accepting to marryVel for her father to prove him she is not like her mother and secondly moving away from TA once she knew he is in trouble bcos she loves him). Both her descions show that she is matured enough to take descisions though she is younger to him...

3)Maturity level TA is again proved when it comes to Charu's birth secret. He would have easily stopped him marriage by saying the truth that she is an adoped child. But he wanted Charu to understand his love for Thulasi and come off it. So he is deflty good at making descions .

So i feel as far as the age is concerned, though they have a good age difference , TA sometimes makes wise descions maturely and Thulasi is par with TA in making descions.

But this age difference has a major part when it comes to their life when they are married together.....he can support her in all ways and she would be completely taken care by him as she said she looks him as a father, mother, and friend.....he deftly has that capability...... The only place where his maturity was lagging was in charu's issue and that also is all bcos he wants to be nice to all and wants to come out of the issue without hurting anyone(which can again be called as maturity level for TA)......

So this differnce is really required in their case. If he was a college student then TA falling for Thulz is totally rubbish

I feel TA and T would deftly make a good pair in all ways

thank u so much for appreciating my thoughts dear...
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: subbali

For your second question

Charu is a nice girl too, though she has everything in her life from the begining......but i feel she would not be a good wife to TA though

The reasons for it would be

1) If Thulasi had not propsed TA, he would have married her but still,at one stage she would start disliking TA's character. He always wants to help others giving preference to them rather than his own....Though charu is nice she would get frustrated by her own self or by influenceby her family members. Though she leaves him freely to act on his own, she would hate this attitude after marrying him and would try to influence him which would lead to misunderstanding.. Already we can see her father is trying to dominate him. She had everything in her hand so descions making would be money minded rather than by self......

2) Attitude of TA and Charu are totally opposite, though she is sweet with TA's family. But one stage if she misunderstands TA, she would deflty start acting the same way her family too....

not doing any harm but she would not be able to accept his descions easily.

For TA's character Charu will not suit, if they are married they would end up in so many misunderstanding situtaion and cannot lead a happy life even if thulasi had not come in between them.

good answer for my second question subbali dear...

ok come on frends i see more thendral fans here but very less replies so everybody come in do post in ur sizzling inputs here on my two questions on tamilarasu and thulasi...