Thendral

Real Social Logic question on T & T in Thendral...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Thendral viewing frends i have a question to u all..

do u feel any logic in tat story tat a 12th completed student(thulasi)loves a much senior man to her who works in a bank..and he is not even a college student..

and even tat senior man(tamilarasu) love her back so deeply and by helping her needs... they might have also shown or said due to padma her stepmother she would have joined schooling late but tat doesnt matter at all to me...

wat do u do to justify my thought in this story about the age difference and their love on each other???

pls be frank and say watever comes in ur minds... im waiting for ur sizzling answers frends???

Edited by Aahaana - 18 July 2010 at 2:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87Caryn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Real Social Logic question on T & T in Thendral..." in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
^ u forgot something...she is may just done her 12th stnd but she is older than 18..remember Mohan is 2 years younger than her so she is like 20 whille I do beleive deepa is 18 aswellTongue her dad refused to let her be educated so paftti sent her to a public schoolSmile

TA has to be on his middle 20s...so yeah..its possible but one thing for sure..both of them fall in love with wrong decisons..TA fall in love cause of her beauty without knowing her while she fall for him cause he helped her out when she needed someone the mostTongue somehow,.,it turned into deep loveTongue

Rishi87Caryn

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetygrey

dear thendral viewing frends i have a question to u all..

do u feel any logic in tat story tat a 12th completed student loves a much senior man to her like tamil who works in bank..and he is not even a college student.. and even tat senior man(tamilarasu) love her back so deeply and by helping her needs...

wat do u do to justify my thought in this story???pls be frank and say watever comes in ur minds... im waiting for ur answers frends???

Good Question!!....Enaku actually therile what to say...But Thulasi must be only 2 or 3 years younger to Thamil yenna she went very late to school and sooo....Soo i think its not that much bad...

But neenga sonnamathiri Thulasi romba chinna ponna irunthu Thamil-ah love panna koncham loosu thanama irukum.....:)

AahaanaVani19

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Shammu,,,i replied the same da on last weeks thread..she is elder than her friend and brother so she is 20 while deepa n mohan has to be 18. Tamil could be in his 25 or something like that..he has not worked that long in that office..even Anand is just a PC and need to be promoted as SITongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19ShemmoSweetyGreen

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Good Question!!....Enaku actually therile what to say...But Thulasi must be only 2 or 3 years younger to Thamil yenna she went very late to school and sooo....Soo i think its not that much bad...

But neenga sonnamathiri Thulasi romba chinna ponna irunthu Thamil-ah love panna koncham loosu thanama irukum.....:)

AahaanaSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shammu26

Good Question!!....Enaku actually therile what to say...But Thulasi
must be only 2 or 3 years younger to Thamil yenna she went very late to
school and sooo....Soo i think its not that much bad...

But
neenga sonnamathiri Thulasi romba chinna ponna irunthu Thamil-ah love
panna koncham loosu thanama irukum.....:)

thanks shammu dear for the appreciation on raising such social related question as such serials can make young 12th students to fall for more senior men or women... which would be too odd in life i feel..

and ya dear wat u said is correct...but i ommit tat fact of sending thulasi late to schooling.. other than that say some more thoughts u can give out freely to dicuss.. this is also for all other frends too..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Hi, this is my first time positng!

anywho as to the age gap btw. T&T, is only 4-5 yrs different because I know for a fact that Thamizh is 25 and Thuls is 20/21 cuz Paati and Thamizh's mom always saying that. Also, they look like they are very similar in age and both have same level of maturity. So technically the situation is just a college girl with a graduate student. Also, this age gap is very common even in my parents.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaHema_MShemmoVani19SweetyGreen

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetygrey

[QUOTE=Shammu26] and ya dear wat u said is correct...but i ommit tat fact of sending thulasi late to schooling.. other than that say some more thoughts u can give out freely to dicuss.. this is also for all other frends too..

i think the same like ranuja akka....she is right....yaaa...thulasi late-ah college-le senthathu koncham bad...but its not her false....its the false of her parents...soo we cant blame thulasi....hehehe....my mind is now with the promo....hehehe...im soo tensed......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top