No Promotion For Saath Nibhana Saathiya :(

VivaciousQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
it's not fair😭 SNS does not get as much publicity as other shows . i just can't believe it. no promotion whatsoever from Star Plus

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
completely agree with u dear...
no doubt SNS is not getting what it deserves in promotion strategy..
shriman thumbnail
why should it? its the worst serial on tv right now... this concept is sooo 10 years old..... honestly!

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its a new show so will take time. also it airs at 7pm the time when most ppl are busy with house work or travelling etc.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shriman

why should it? its the worst serial on tv right now... this concept is sooo 10 years old..... honestly!

If you think the serial is so bad then why are you in this forum?
SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lol......I've been keeping up to date with this drama because I fell in love with Gopi but seriuosly we haven't seen anything from this show in lines fo storyline progression for about a month now.....at least since the marriage. Everything that has happened has been 100% predictable....so I really hope that it does get some promotion SOON because it needs it BADLY!!! 
VivaciousQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shriman

lovtv is right! why are you commenting on this forum if you hate the show so much?
surfgal thumbnail
this show is all about rassi and her evil mom who cares guys about all that ......even koki was interesting ..who cares about this 'mami' are the producers of this show crazy or what am wasting my time watching story lines where that rassi and her half mad unrealistic mom are plotting and planning unreal stuff

lokks like the main protoganist in this show is RAASI AND THE MOM !!!
DONT WANT THIS SHOW TAKE IT OUT FAST STAR PLUS
surfgal thumbnail
EVERY BODY HAS A RIGHT TO COMMENT ON A PLATFORM ON WHAT THEY FEEL AND AS LONG AS KNOW ONE IS USING BAUSICE LANGUAGE PEOPLE MUST LEARN TO TOLERATE ..SONYABLADE IS JUST SAYING THAT THIS SHOW IS A USED CONCEPT AND BORING ..WHATS SO BAD ABOUT THAT ... ????
surfgal thumbnail
sorry i meant no abusive language shold be used but a right to express views is a must for the betterment of the show and overrall evaluation