Sharam karo...

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
😡 """Very Poor""" i like the show...
but today  very sorry to say that.......... ye 4 maha devi(Tapasya, Suhana, Laali and Jyoti ) chali thi "Nanhi-Kali" ke liye mony lene...le ke vi gai..wo vi 10.00000....  ye kya dengi??? ye to khud ""Ramayan""" ke bare me hi nahi janti............... plz thora to sharam ho............ yaa par inko....hamare film-star ke bare me ye vi malum hai ki ye star kis company ki Ganji pante hai.......😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitnis thumbnail

Yes, the title of this thread is certainly nice. These days everyone wants to make quick money and the media seems to be supporting it, inclusive of the film industry (e.g Badmaash Company)

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I was late to comment, but I agreed w/ the above view from Rimitimi.  These clowns could answer questions about Paki musicians, but when it came to Ramayan or another topic, 2 of them - Jyoti and someone - picked Ramayan, but the other 2 chickened out.  And then gave the lame excuse that if it was for themselves, they'd have taken it.

Really?  Given the insipid questions that preceded in the previous rounds, like identify the corporate logo, which was Nike's, what did they expect?  Earth shattering questions from the epic?  They'd probably have asked who was Rama's wife, and put these airheads on the spot.

I watched that episode just for Sneha, but decided the show was too mind numbingly stupid - even if one is not a TV addict, one would get most of them right, and the ones they wouldn't ain't worth getting right anyway.  And please - spare us the song & dance about the money being for the poor/kids/dispossessed/desease-sufferers/victims of accidents/whatever!!!  Just have the show honestly offer the money to whoever wins it, including the stars.